Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dec 15/16

Argies 0 - MF 3
LotW
Toons 1 - Croats 1
Tough call on this one. It can be either way.
SWEeds 2 - Caps 1
Upset of the Week and you heard it here first
Indo - Sap
to close to call
PorkandCheese 1 (great name)- Westside 2
Westside is hurting and are hoping for the break really soon.
Trollips 1 - Inter 2
Game will not be played, though.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions for dec 15/16

my predictions is that no games will be played..if the games are still played here are my predictions:

sportstown 3 vs croatia 3 (both teams look good and confidence is running very high, but they forget to play defence)

serbia 3 vs bby 2 (serbs first win against a not so strong bby team.. without miller and notty bby look like they will be in trouble

indo 1 vs sapperton 3( indo looked good if danny plays it will be 3-2 for sapp.. indo's defence didnt look to strong and sapp has the players that can capitalize on there chances not like us)

sporting ??? vs westside???(i aint predicting shite for our games no more.. it all depends which of our teams our gonna show up.. the one that came out against bby or the one that came out against indo:confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: )

trolls 2 vs inter 2 (game will not be played due to snow in the n.shore. but, if played jimmy holiday with both goals, and coppertone with a red)

Dizou

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who knows?

This year tough to predict games but here are mine;

bby over the serbs, no charles=no chance
Sapperton over indo 3:2
Westside over sporting, have to go old school with this one.
Inter over trollers, no particular reason why

Croatia Club function Friday night before a noon game, eeehhh!!
But the Cro's pull it out anyway, 4-2.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for Jan 12/13

Its been a long time, too long, so here are my predictions:

Metro Ford 2 vs Indo 1 (hoping for this outcome, if Sankar plays then it will be a tie 2-2)

Sportstown 2 vs Peg 4 ( the old guys have had time to rest there old muscles and will keep there streak alive)

Sapperton 3 vs Serbs 1 ( they always seem to get 1, then self destruct. No Charles, no chance)

Surrey U 3 vs Trolls 2 (KNVB to score the winner late, if his ankle has healed)

BBY 3 vs Inter 4 (Jimmy to get out of his slump by plotting 2 tap ins :p :p :D )

Sporting 3 vs Argies 1 (hope we can get off to a great start in the new year, we need to win this game and get on a roll)

Croatia 3 vs Westside 2 (first time ever i'll be cheering for the croats)

Good luck to all teams and all the best in 2002:D :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Long time no see.

A bit rusty! Im sure hope I can improve on my 3.3 avg from before Christmas

MF 2 Indo 0
(If Ian starts a gimmie shutout. Just to stroke the ego.)
Sportstown 1 Peg 3
Sap 2 Serb 0
(No WAB I will not sign! Quit sending me those transfer forms and nude photo's of your mrs. :D )
Surrey 2 Trolls 0
(Knvb is listed as day to day but hopes to get the start come Sat.)
BBY 1 Inter 1
(Jimmy no where near the play when they score!)
Sporting 3 Argies 2
(Someone on Sporting please do that advertising whore Zues!)
Croatia 2 Westside 1
(New signing Babic with the winner. That is of course if the ref lets him smoke on the field.)

IthinkIvepissedenoughpeopleofffortoday!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back in the swing of it

Metro Ford Focus & Indo will draw, but no shut out for Ritchie. (the guy with his name on his jersey).

Peg over Toontown, lets be honest toons nae chance.

Snapertons over Pig Farmers. (enough said).

Surrey United over Trolls. (knvb with 3 posts and no goals).

Burnaby & Inter will draw. (Jimmy hits the bar in the dying seconds).

Sporting & Argentina draw with lots of goals.

Westside crush Croats and bring them back down to reality.

Ah, let the games begin..:D :D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prognostications

Here are my predictions for this week:

Metro Ford---Indo 2:1 Metro Ford will find some way to fluke out a win, besides Indo will realize that flying Sankhar in will only make them a poorer ($$) 1st Div team next year.

Peg---Toons 4:2 This is a no brainer. Peg is too strong for JJ and his merry band of nobody's. The only question is whether or not Peg has recovered from the Egg Nog. Nonetheless Peg rather easily.

Sapp---Pig Farmers 4:1 This too is a no brainer. Take Sapp in a romp. Also take the under (7) on the number of teeth combined for the Serb faithful on the sidelines.

Slurrey---Trollops 2:0 As much as it pains me too say this, Surrey will win this weekend. Trollops take another 2 reds and 5 yellows. Steve Lake starts crying at half time just because.

Burnaby---Wops 1:3 Sooner or later the Wops will wake up, when better than against a terrible Burnaby side. Further to this prediction, Burnaby gets knocked out of Cup play in the 1st round regardless of who they play.

Pork & Cheese---Argies 1:2 Who really cares about this game, but Argies have a little more than the cousin humpers. Ref Beater ( if he plays) will be distracted by the fact that he has to buy a Valentines gift for his 14 yr old cousin, and lets at least 2 by him. :p :p

Westside---Croatia 1:3 As I have stated before. We won't lose another game all year. The fairy's from the westside will be the first in a long line of the vanquished. Dav with 1 and Babic with 2 in his return to the lineup.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Metro Ford 2 Indo 1 ( Indo will slowly be eliminated from premier. Can you say regulation)

Peg 3 Toontown 0 ( no match Peg will be to strong)

Sapp 2 Serb 1 ( Sapp will struggle to win this one as the serbs will have one of there best games:rolleyes: )

Surrey 2 Trollops 2 ( Boring slow game KNVB will be taken out in the first have wil a sore toe:D)

BBY 1 Inter 4 ( We will come out strong with two goals by Jimmy and coast the rest of the way)

Sporting 2 Argies 1 ( sporting will pull away from indo in the standings)

Croatia 1 Westside 5 ( WEstside has been struggling as of late and will have a big game to bad for the croats. Bronco will get a red card:D)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Metro Ford 0 Indo 1 ( Indo will slowly fight their way out of relegation)

Peg 0 Pinktown 0 ( boring)

Sapp 0 Serb 0 ( )

Surrey 2 Trollops 1 ( the game is moot since Surrey notices Trollops have forgot to add a player to the team list at the begining of the game and would have protested if the had lost anyway)

BBY 1 Inter 1 ( two own goals)

Sporting 0 Argies 1 ( Agries are slightly better players than Sporting)

Croatia 21 Westside 5 ( Rino's team has been struggling as of late and running into the Croats while they are hot doesn't help matters any)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome Back!

Hey! Hey! Out of town for a few weeks. Did I miss anything?

Predictions (games called off)

MF 2 Indo 2. Indo had time to re-group, and they need the points bad.

Peg 1 Pink 2. Old man Regs et Company fail to find their legs and get upset early. This is what happens when we ALL get old.

Sap 2 Serbs 0. First game with no Hearndog....but our D is too strong. Favs with the winner, Trev with the insurance.

Slurrey 2 Trollips 1. Close game all the way with a late goal by KNVB (2nd of the game). High as a kite after looking at the mrs. photos.

Bby 0 Inter 3. Are the Caps the same bad team that played the Porks?

Porks 3 Argies 2. Argies overrate themselves.

Croats 3 Westside 1. Westside is in a slump and are injured on the back line. Croats cokcy as ever!

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coppertone

Did you go to school..you fcuking tool.

I can say regulation!!!! Can you say relegation?

What is so fcuking great about Inter. Your team is under .500 and 5 points from relegation. So get a grip of reality you moron.

Sandman

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman

I apologize for the error. My mistake.

Yes, we are one game under 500, but the last time I checked you guys were 5 games under 500. So, I will stick to my statement that Indo will be RELEGATED :D ;)

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coppertone

Excellent..........taking your past predictions into consideration....I think we'll be fine.

Sandy

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not if we have anything to do with it Sandman. The only hope you guys have is flying Danny in every week, which propably you guys plan on doing:D :D :D :D

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking hell.. the same ol shite!!! cant you come up with anything new you stupid fcuk??? Once you do then you can TRY to take the TTP outta me but until then go read some more about how to TTP someone.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by ref beater
Fcuking hell.. the same ol shite!!! cant you come up with anything new you stupid fcuk??? Once you do then you can TRY to take the TTP outta me but until then go read some more about how to TTP someone. [/QUOTE

Holy fcuk where do I begin? take the TTP outta me? That makes sense....take the take the piss outta me. You should never be allowed to post on this forum ever again until we see a valid GDP from a recognized penitentiary.:D :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

Wake Up!!!
Surrey 2 Trollops 1 ( the game is moot since Surrey notices Trollops have forgot to add a player to the team list at the begining of the game and would have protested if the had lost anyway)
just admit that your mob were caught CHEATING !!!
END OF STORY!!!:eek: :eek:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

I've admitted every thing I needed to in the "another protest" thread....nobody from Surrey U has addmitted, yet, that they are nothing more than ass munchin' wankers who never won a trophy.

You should be the first.

Prediction; is staying the same, except for the score in the Croatia/ Rino's team game.

Croatia 22
Rino's 3 (2 penos and 1 that should have been called offside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts