Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Surrey 2 Toons 0
( One word COLD )
Serb 0 BBY 2
(who gets a red for snapping this week?)
Indo 2 Sporting 2
(me thinks it will end in a draw maybe 3-3)
Wops 1 Team Sheet 2
(just a feeling)
Argies 3 MF 2
(Argies help Slurrey lock up Side A :D )
Westside 1 Sapp 2
Peg 3 Trollers 2
(someone gets a chunger...... but who?)

knvbspicksifgamesarestillon.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Coppertone is a wanker, much like Surrey U are wankers. He will make the most of it, complaining that something is broken, ofcourse, Bronco wont buy it and stand over him barking that Coppertone is a wuss and to get up and act like a man. Coppertone will just lay there with tears in his eye's trying to convince people he can't move, Jimmy Holiday will come storming off the sideline screaming at Bronco, calling him an brute. Antulov will give Jimmy a push and tell him to go back to sidelines where he belongs.

Inter will finally call the ambulance, causing a 1/2 hour delay in the game. The game will end 2-1 Croats. The I-Ties and Croats will have pints after the game and discuss who will win "the big game" on June 8th in Japan.

Coppertone will show up at the TTP X-mas party later that night with his arm in a sling.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhh yes but....

If what you say is true I see it unfold in a different way. You see the I-ties like Jimmy and with the push from Antulov this sends the WOP faithful into a frenzie(sp) Meatballs and red wine everywhere. The old fat crowd on Inters side line storm the pitch to help there hero seeing this the even older and less english speaking fat guys from Croatia storm the pitch as well, starting a near riot over top of the teary eyed coppertone. The Ref then calls the game due to the fact he can't understand a word either side has said. A protest is put in by both sides on Monday! The league rules to give the points to a well behaved Surrey team. This then pushes Surrey ahead of the Might Peg bunch and KNVB buys a round for all his TTP friends Sunday night.

The End

thatisofcourseifthegameisnotcancelled :D

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

To answer your question I have never ever tryed out for Croatia, and I will never put that ugly jersey on. About your story for Sunday BRING IT. I fear no one. Not even that big Donkey(Bronco) on your back line. :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK and BRONCO

Yap Yap Yap,Wah Wah Wah,thats all I hear from a team that has an astounding total of 7 points for the season."Inters the shites""Italy's the shites""We got robbed"

How the fcuk are we branded moaners when thats all you boys do.We'll be there and I'm sure it will be a great game as all of the others have been.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Games

I don't see any games going ahead except the Indo-Sporting match.

Indo 1 - Sporting 2
A come from behind victory. Indo in the 40th min. Sporting with one in the 70th and one in the 85th when Indo is pushing for the win. It is not Indo's year.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2:00 field inspection

Surrey U vs Toons still a go as of now! A field inspections will be done at 2:00(ish) Friday!

Slurrey going with a different line up then normal. My prediction still stands 2-0 Surrey.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy H,

I'm pretty sure I've haven't said "Inters the shites", "Italy's the shites" or "We got robbed". Actually I've never said anything like that. Please stop putting words in mouth.

Italy: All I did was point out that Croatia hasn't ever lost to Italy and reminded Zenga and the Apprentice of the time Croatia beat them 2-1 in Palermo. Zenga, Coppertone, Apperentice and about 20 other people had stated that "Croatia was shite". That's probably were you got confused. You must think that Croatia is the shits and for me to point out that Croatia beat Italy, I must be claiming that "Italy's the shites". Well you're wrong then.

Bronco has his own oppinions and dont you ever confuse his statments with mine.

BTW, You're off topic again....probably because you were drinking...

Prediction: Jimmy appologizes to CDK.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Of course you guys are hoping the game gets played. That's an easy 3 points for you if JJ plays... protests are in these days I hear.

I take it the different line-up means your women's team are playing so none of you get hurt?

~TB.

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
btw knvb

don't get comfy in my spot and keep my sheet clean
i'll be back in 2002 to win back my highball belt

surrey 1 sportstown 0

see you on the sideline byof (bring yer own flask):cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rob playing tonight

Trialer trash yes! Farmers no!

Regsie (as SC would call you!)
The Ladies team probably would give em a game;) but no thats not it!. You'll have to wait until game time to find out.

knvbwillwinhighballtonight

I PROTEST!

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apologize

For What?

. You must think that Croatia is the shits and for me to point out that Croatia beat Italy, I must be claiming that "Italy's the shites

I to have never said that Croatia is the shits either so I guess I did mix up some of the others posts with yours.

Prediction:Jimmy buys CDK a pint after the game on Sunday:)but I still won't apologize;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: TheRob playing tonight

Originally posted by knvb
Trialer trash yes! Farmers no!

Regsie (as SC would call you!)
The Ladies team probably would give em a game;) but no thats not it!. You'll have to wait until game time to find out.

knvbwillwinhighballtonight

I PROTEST!

Leave TheRob out of this. :mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Sorry Rob

Your so right Rob! I never should have brought a fvml player into a vmsl thread! It was more out of place than you'd be if you actually got on the park during one of our games! ;)

WhatwasIthinking:rolleyes:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb

hey knob you playing tonight or will you be keeping your bench warm for the rest of the guys.. :p :p :p :p :p
is the game still on?? if it is i'll be there with case in hand watching a 2-2 draw like i predicted earlier.. anyone else going??

ithinkallgameswillbeplayedthisweekendandsportingoverindo3-1

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: So Sorry Rob

KNVB. It's TheRob. No space between The and Rob.

I will come right out and say it, "TheRob isn't good enough to play in the VMSL Premier League." I'm OK with that. How can you hack on the only FVSL guy to make his way out to Vancouver to attend the prestigious TTP Bash? What if it were in Maple Ridge? Would you come?

Back to the topic at hand. TheRob predicts no games this weekend. Anywhere.

One more prediction. TheRob will spill many pints, due to drinking too many, on Sunday night.

TRwhowillbuyJimmyhispintIFhechangeshissigniture.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR,

Apparently you're not the only FV lad making it out... check the event page for the updates :D

~TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts