Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

07/08 NFL Playoffs - The Final Four...

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So were down to the final four.....

AFC Championship - New England vs San Diego
NFC Championship - Green Bay vs New York Giants

Great weekend of games last weekend. My fav was the San Diego/Indy as I loved seeing Manning lose. Would have been nice to see Eli lose as well. But hopefully Favre puts him away next week. Should Eli win a Super Bowl??

The favourinte of course are the Pats, and how can they not. There 17 and 0 right now. Passing and Running game is working together (Unlike the season whwere it was mostly passing). There playing a banged up San Diego Charger team. LT says he might play, I think he will, but will probably stop in the 2nd qtr. Rivers says he's fine too.... Who knows.

Can Favre make it to the Bowl once again?? I think so. I think the Giants have blown their load. Eli will go back to his normal self and fcku up. And The Pack are going to the Super Bowl one more time...... Could you ask for a more perfect matchup?? Now imagaine Green Bay beating the Pats and Favre retiring druing the interview holding the Superbowl trophy. But that ain't going to happen. Pats will win!! :D

I think the Pats will win by 14 over the Chargers.
I think the Pack will win by 17 over the Giants.

Super Bowl Final - Patriots vs Packers

(In my outright pool I am 6 for 8. Fckued up on the Steelers and Cowboys)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So were down to the final four.....

AFC Championship - New England vs San Diego
NFC Championship - Green Bay vs New York Giants

Great weekend of games last weekend. My fav was the San Diego/Indy as I loved seeing Manning lose. Would have been nice to see Eli lose as well. But hopefully Favre puts him away next week. Should Eli win a Super Bowl??

The favourinte of course are the Pats, and how can they not. There 17 and 0 right now. Passing and Running game is working together (Unlike the season whwere it was mostly passing). There playing a banged up San Diego Charger team. LT says he might play, I think he will, but will probably stop in the 2nd qtr. Rivers says he's fine too.... Who knows.

Can Favre make it to the Bowl once again?? I think so. I think the Giants have blown their load. Eli will go back to his normal self and fcku up. And The Pack are going to the Super Bowl one more time...... Could you ask for a more perfect matchup?? Now imagaine Green Bay beating the Pats and Favre retiring druing the interview holding the Superbowl trophy. But that ain't going to happen. Pats will win!! :D

I think the Pats will win by 14 over the Chargers.
I think the Pack will win by 17 over the Giants.

Super Bowl Final - Patriots vs Packers

(In my outright pool I am 6 for 8. Fckued up on the Steelers and Cowboys)

I am also 6-8. I think the pats and packers are going to win but I am cheering for Chargers!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Super Bowl is Set....

New England vs New York Giants......

Thoughts/comments/picks??

Bookies will be set up the week prior to the game!!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm loving this...heart was pulling for favre after they knocked out my Hawks...

but that Superbowl would have been bad...as far as the game is concerned a Giants v Pats final is the best game...

Instead of Pats by 2 majors I'm going to say Pats by a TD

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm loving this...heart was pulling for favre after they knocked out my Hawks...

but that Superbowl would have been bad...as far as the game is concerned a Giants v Pats final is the best game...

Instead of Pats by 2 majors I'm going to say Pats by a TD

Early line is Pats by 13. The Giants had them on the ropes the last game of the year so it could be a lot closer than people think it is. If the Giants keep blitzing Brady they could get some interceptions.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the line is 13 I would taking the Giants, they are not going to win, but the points are too many...

The drive to work from Van to Ridge clinching my butt cheeks to avoid a morning mess in my pants:( was a closer battle and sweat then the game will be. New England is going to score over 35 points and the Giants will be lucky to score 10.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise it's being reported that Brady has a mild high ankle sprain. If true the game will be close if not a Giants win. Any predictions now?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was in Vegas this week and the ankle sprain thing is so overdone, they were showing replays of it and how it affected the game and you couldn't even notice anything. He'll be playing and dominating as usual.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise it's being reported that Brady has a mild high ankle sprain. If true the game will be close if not a Giants win. Any predictions now?

Yeah New England is going to destroy the giants, it won't be close!!!

They are also reporting Moss may have active herpes that might effect his running.....don't believe everything you hear!!

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy fcuk "Donkey" I said it was reported and if true.

I know Brady will play but after watching them the second half of the season until now it won't be a blowout. Plus the Giants defense is playing very good at the moment. Get out of the prediction game since you suck at it anyways.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm getting all the bookies ready and should be up by wed/thursday.

As for the game, the pats are trying to sell brady's high ankle sprain. I think bellichick said hey tom can u wear this boot please. Thanks.

Anyways i'm calling Pats by 29. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts