Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Writing" that is too difficult to decipher in the Inglishe Langwidge Thread"

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is all I can do at this point. My schedule does not allow me the time required to start trying to help some of the fine members in the Italian Thread. I will start with the last one that The Rob just posted. Sometimes we just have to enjoy things for what they are worth. :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't speak Italian but one can only assume there are a plethora of errors from the putz who was supposedly banned from posting?????

ma whaat the fcuk you talk eh!!!! first you got sid vicious out of the grandview legion 179 telling us italians that were buone pe nand. Then you got the faccia strunz EL PIBETO eh sta parla de quella vergonia ka ka canucks, ma i wanna say that io sonno IL RAY!!!!!!!!!! e io dico k tutii le persone k scrivono qui sonno na masse di ignoranti!!!!!!! so what do you think about venezia's chances to win the coppa di mio palle? VATANA FANGUL A TUTTI QUAND, GA SO DIT NA VOLTE!!!!!!! MO PLEASE BASTA CHE SE KATZE DI PAROLATCHE NO!!!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know what you're getting at Captain. I think Venezia's chances of winning a big plate of spaghetti are pretty good...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PREZ IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR JEALOUS OF THE RELATIONSHIP JIM AND MYSELF HAVE(DID WE SCAR YOU GROWING UP) IM SORRY,IF YOUR STEPMOM DID NOT LET YOU COME AND PLAY.SEND ME A EMAIL NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THE SEAWALL WE WILL HAVE A GAME OF CHICKEN ON THE LEDGE,SIWASHH ROCK 40 FEET TO THE WATER.YOUR DEAD YOU IDIOT.

First of all, please lose the fcuking caps. It is an option that should be right beside the 'a' key. Push the button and it should get rid of this problem.

Also, well done on the death threat. We haven't had one of those in quite some time on TTP.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMMAAAA!!!!!

Hey fil, how the fcuk did you miss that chance!!!!! my grandma chnghoa could of put that in. i didn't know you brought the bro in law to play with you, he played quite we'll considering he is 1 horespower faster than a turtle. i also can't believe that jimmy holiday played in the back, maybe because of your treeeeeeeeep!, man you guys gotta start telling the truth and admit that some of you should step aside and let guys alot younger then you play!!

I well I Jimmy Holiday have to a lot a lot than

Not going to bother with the 'sentence' structure

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

Hey Shammerock!
Why don't you go stick a nice fresh dozen shammerocks in your ass, captain highliner! This site isn't for scholers like you it's for great looking soccer players, who can be any nationality even chinese to write a bunch of B.S about there lives and other nerdy stuff. I myself would like to meet my future wife maybe here, or maybe just read some interesting comments by people and pull it!
Thank you for ruining my nite.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No thanks

Check the thread dumbass, this is the place where the intelligent TTP'ers can discuss the degeneration of society. Thankfully you bestow upon us a plethora of poor language. Maybe if you were nicer to people they'd want to be your neighbour, probably not though. One more thing, Captain's last post was from May 6, how could that ruin your night?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i highly doubt guys from temple will stay with temple especail;ly there good players cuz the good players play for khalsa in the pcsl so they will probably end up in premier

Some quality stuff in here. :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Three words - Tre-Men-Dous

I find that a very strange observation, if you were suffering from " heat stroke " I can understand, cause the last time I saw a PCSL game i noticed the players were very fit, skillfull , quick and were playing at a great pace.........it has always been a " high end " league and top notch in terms of calibre of players, if you have'nt played in the league you can't really knock it can you ??

Fcuking super 'paragraph', especially with the first post. Well done, Ivan, and welcome to TTP.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe you loos the point dumbass, The site is called taking the piss and I am simply taking the piss out of you lot, please define humour, is it cheers, frazier, friends or monty python.

loos - lose

The site is called Takethepiss.

The comma after 'lot' is wrong. There should be a period, therefore making the small 'p' in please moot .

Cheers, Frazier, Friends, Monty Python

I'm not sure what they're teaching in the schools over in Britain but at least make a better effort to command the 'English' language. Thanks, cnut.

uancs45

Aug 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Captain Shamrock

loos - lose

The site is called Takethepiss.

The comma after 'lot' is wrong. There should be a period, therefore making the small 'p' in please moot .

Cheers, Frazier, Friends, Monty Python

I'm not sure what they're teaching in the schools over in Britain but at least make a better effort to command the 'English' language. Thanks, cnut.

TTP, it includes, my. Typing. DUmbass. and you spel C N U T LIKE THAT, OR ARE YOU DISTELSIC, my name is uancs£$.

priceless

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Incomprehensible Shite

Unancs: What a loser!!! Do you always find it this easy to make a complete twat of yourself. This last post here is as comprehensible as one of Sid's. By the way are you fcuks actually related? Rumour has it your cousins.

uancs45

Aug 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
and you lot would know all about shaggin your own cousins.

and yes, I know you don't start a sentence with and.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What sentence

Hey feck head: You didn't write a sentence so why bother noting you don't begin one with "and"!!! Dumb and dumber.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0