Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why are you the athletic club of bc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Furious George said:
Hey Rachel Ray, instead of telling us about your BBQ preferences, why don't you make yourself useful and use your "connections" to get our cup game against you guys back on the schedule. Both of our teams are stuck in mid-table obscurity and going nowhere in the league so why are we not playing the cup as first priority. Make it happen Emeril. And by the way, ACBC should stand for About (to) Choke Badly (in the) Cup.

Well Furious ????? ,What do do you have to say for yourself now that YOU are out. \
ACBC 4 Rams 2
We lead from the start and never looked back,,oh and nice save from damn near center on our first goal.

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse said:
Well Furious ????? ,What do do you have to say for yourself now that YOU are out. \
ACBC 4 Rams 2
We lead from the start and never looked back,,oh and nice save from damn near center on our first goal.

Not much to say really. You guys did your talking on the field. Well not you really, but I'm sure the pompom waving helped put your team over the top.

You never properly thanked us for shitt!ing the bed. A few bottles of Cristal would have been nice. Enjoy the (well deserved) victory over the holidays, it's only a matter of time before you're joining us on the outside looking in.

And by the way, the goal was from 40 yards out and it was a cracker.:rolleyes:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes it was,,and your probably right we just may be out one of these days ,,,,,,,,,but until then...
Merry Xmas

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats on the win good luck in the cup, and your team is way classier then they were in the summer. Merry Christmas.

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse said:
Yes it was,,and your probably right we just may be out one of these days ,,,,,,,,,but until then...
Merry Xmas

great job on the win, Rich.
merry xmas.
and btw, is the acbc tournament happening next year?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We r working on the tournament right now,,,as of now the fields are booked for the first weekend after the August long weekend.
sorry i dont have my calander infront of me.
So yes its looking good to go.
www.acbcfc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0