Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why are you the athletic club of bc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm Just curious know, and it may be because i am pissed, but how is it that you get to be the athletic club of BC? Like i know u guys wear the bc flag as a jersey but who designated you guys as the athletic club of bc when, 1) ur playing in div 2 2) ur not even the best team in your divison. So please how is it that you become the athletic club of bc?

I am drunk as hell and wana know why?

i cnat believe how well i typed all this.:bronco:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure........

They chose that name. They used to be Eagle Ridge and there home park was known as the mud bowl. The next year they did what Dewdney did previous and that was develop their own club and find a home field to play on.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What else do you call a team with used BC provicial womens softball jerseys...

When I was a youth player I played for Riverdale Athletic. Our jerseys were something like hearts of the Scottish Prem. but more like pink and red stripes. They were awful...but I was playing U-12 and had no say in the uniforms.

By the way, now that NDFC has folded there are'nt near enough drunken tiraids on this site. It's been taken over by a bunch of Dads from Dewdney that have to be in bed before 9. Good on ya thedefender, I look forward to the next...

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
I'm pretty sure........

They chose that name. They used to be Eagle Ridge and there home park was known as the mud bowl. The next year they did what Dewdney did previous and that was develop their own club and find a home field to play on.

That is correct,,and the Kits are the BC flag just to be different ,to never have to carry an alternate kit,, we play a few tournaments each year,,they are easy to see on the field,,all the players live in different areas so we didnt want to be named after a certain area,,ACBC has a fun ring to it,So many teams have the same Kits we wanted to be original,,So many teams dont even have matchng Kits,whatever the story is this week we are who we are and we love our loud ugly jerseys.

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
By the way, now that NDFC has folded there are'nt near enough drunken tiraids on this site. It's been taken over by a bunch of Dads from Dewdney that have to be in bed before 9. Good on ya thedefender, I look forward to the next...

Don't freakin encourage him or we'll be reading a new thread every day. This is the guy who after two beers picks a fight with a prickle bush because it looked at him funny.

And it is too bad about NDFC, not only because of the drunken tirades but because they were a good young squad. I remember playing against them in Div. 4 and they probably should have been in Div. 2 at the time. But they did it the right way and worked their way up by winning divisions instead of just being handed promotion by the league.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
NDFC will be back, that I guarantee. The drunken rants will come with it of course.

Let's hope so. NDFC made North Delta a better club. I will say one thing though, It's too bad more NDFC players didn't end up with the Nationals. There were alot of players tied up in the NDFC house that did not see the field very much, would have been good for soccer in North Delta to have a few move down to Div 2.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse said:
all the players live in different areas so we didnt want to be named after a certain area.

isn't it in the constitution somewhere that a minimum of 80% of your players must live in the town you play out of?
i thought it used to be....if so foot to mouth for ghouse.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
foot in mouth is better than dick in mouth ,,,walls,,,I was telling him what people think and say everyweek.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse,

I don't think you realize how funny and true that actually was directed at walls of all posters. Dick, balls, close enough! :D

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse said:
foot in mouth is better than dick in mouth

Not having tried either or wanting to, is it because of the taste or stench that one is better than the other?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Opps I tripped ,he fell,,is that your soap,,,what ever the case I dont like hotdogs,,Im a hamburger guy.

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse said:
Opps I tripped ,he fell,,is that your soap,,,what ever the case I dont like hotdogs,,Im a hamburger guy.

Hey Rachel Ray, instead of telling us about your BBQ preferences, why don't you make yourself useful and use your "connections" to get our cup game against you guys back on the schedule. Both of our teams are stuck in mid-table obscurity and going nowhere in the league so why are we not playing the cup as first priority. Make it happen Emeril. And by the way, ACBC should stand for About (to) Choke Badly (in the) Cup.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK ,,I have called your coach,Stu several times to let him know I have fields and not a single response,,,You have to play us to beat us.........Please call your coach and get him on it as we are ready to go any time any place ,,except sunday am as we have church and wednesday night we have bible studie,,oh and monday we have AA and tuesday we have NA,,and uuh thursday we have choir practice ,,due to xmas concerts and all,,most fridays are open and saturdays too for that matter except for the odd drunkin orgy we as a team take part in just so we have something to talk about sunday am.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok so we are on for Dec.17th at New Hammond,,,2pm,,,just after church,,now you can kick our asses,,,If you dont Furious George you know I will make you eat your words on here....But good luck to you anyways,,will be a good game as we both have around the same points and yes the cup is what we both have left to shoot for.
Will New Hammond be open as I do believe it is a grass field?

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse said:
Ok so we are on for Dec.17th at New Hammond,,,2pm,,,just after church,,now you can kick our asses,,,If you dont Furious George you know I will make you eat your words on here....But good luck to you anyways,,will be a good game as we both have around the same points and yes the cup is what we both have left to shoot for.
Will New Hammond be open as I do believe it is a grass field?

Even if New Hammond is closed the game is still going to happen, whether it be in the Ridge or at your home field. So be ready.

I'm not too worried about your team considering it's not summer league and you don't have your vmsl ringers to rely on. Your defence is leaky and if we can shut down your two speed demons up front then we will win the game. If not, then it might be a 5-4 final score.

And just a piece of friendly advice: if you have a bunch of guys coming from Vancouver for the game, instead of paying for individual $100 cab rides to Maple Ridge have the guys each cab it to Burnaby (or wherever the hell your team is based out of) and then have the guys with cars on your team carpool them to the game. I sure hope your tactical abilities in organizing your starting 11 are a lot better than your skills in organizing your team's transportation.

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Furious, consider the "2 speed demons" up front shut down. Along with the rest of ACBCDEFG.

Sorry to disappoint you guys on this one but I'm not hammered right now. Expect it to happen again though.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Furious George said:
Even if New Hammond is closed the game is still going to happen, whether it be in the Ridge or at your home field. So be ready.

I'm not too worried about your team considering it's not summer league and you don't have your vmsl ringers to rely on. Your defence is leaky and if we can shut down your two speed demons up front then we will win the game. If not, then it might be a 5-4 final score.

And just a piece of friendly advice: if you have a bunch of guys coming from Vancouver for the game, instead of paying for individual $100 cab rides to Maple Ridge have the guys each cab it to Burnaby (or wherever the hell your team is based out of) and then have the guys with cars on your team carpool them to the game. I sure hope your tactical abilities in organizing your starting 11 are a lot better than your skills in organizing your team's transportation.

Your right I should have just used my bus and got everyone there together.,,but the important issue is that no matter what I did get my players there on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0