Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Who will win side "TTP"?

Who will win side "TTP"?

• City of Vancouver FC ‘A’

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clan Alumni

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Deep Cove Royals

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Firefighters ‘A’

• Meralomas ‘A’

• Pacific 96ers

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Peg-Olys

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Point Grey Rangers ‘A’

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Richmond United ‘A’

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Sikh Temple ‘A’

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously the tougher of the 2 sides. Judging from rumours and stuff I have heard, I'm leaning towards Pacifico. But I voted for Peg/Olys just because :D

~TB.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree, this is undoubtedly the tougher side of Div 1.

I am leaning toward RUFC so I voted for RUFC ... just because :D

As for the so-called "hose" at the RUFC raffle saturday night, lets not start spreading nasty rumours. The only things "hosed" were half the RUFC players and TTP's beloved Captain Shamrock.

Cheers to the TTPers who showed up. Hope you had a good time.

Willy

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
carlsberg

I am leaning more towards Peg/Olys as I am completely cnuted at the moment. My heart says Peg but, I must admit, since Luch has still not e-mailed me my hat or even the roster for the upcoming season, my head says RUFC simply because no side called Pacifico, Sneds be damned, belongs in the Premier. Whichever side JR and Ginge play for will walk the division. Obviously. It means so much from here.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and the winner is......

I think it is obvious that this is the tougher of the two sides this year! And I think the point total that will win the division will be lower that side "B", as these "NEW" teams will be knocking each other off from week to week where as say ACM should win 6-7 games in a row until they play the other contending team!

So If I had to pick a team I think it would be...................oh yah RUFC! Why not, they are the most established team and with our "new premier signings too" should be able to handle the Pacific Payroll 96'ers or KKK Clan Alumni:), or anyone else for that matter.

See yah on the pitch,

John

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry RUFC drinking companions...

I am going to have to go with Clan Alumni as they have always been a bogey for Club Ireland going all the way back to our Pacific Coast League days....

Thanks for the enjoyable evening, RUFC, particularly Willy who seemed to have pints waiting for me everytime I came back from the washroom. :) Are you sure your Scottish? Next couple are on me.......

I wasn't that bad until we went to that restaurant. Boston Pizza? Cronos? I know I had a lot of pasta with garlic. Thanks for the ride home, Mackers, and to Steve Franks, who I believe got me to the restaurant..........

Good luck to all.......

Captain

Nickel

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTPSide

Should be interesting! Don't see much excitement on the other side, where most likely only one (ACM) or two (?) teams have any kind of a chance for promotion.

Still hurting from training last night...

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last night? I'm still hurting from training last SEASON!

As for Saturday night's RUFC Raffle Captain, I also understand you temporarily turned your front garden into a Florist shop upon your arrival back at home. Nice one!

As for the pints, no problem mate. Always a pleasure.

Willy

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Thread closed

Now that the season has started, I'm closing this thread. Look for a new poll after christmas for a chance to revise your votes :D

~TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0