Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Who will win side "A"?

Who will win side "A"?

• Alemania SC

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Club Ireland

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Nomads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Shore Falcons

• Bosna SC

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • CHKSPA

• Westside C-men

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Point Grey Rangers ‘B’

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All is quiet???

HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOO!!! Anyone out there?

With the season is starting ths weekend and I find it suspicously quiet on this thread.

Any predictions?

Bosna 3
Nomads 1

CHKSPA 1 (what the fcuk does this mean)
Westdise C men 1 (or is it seemen? (sp))
Then again who really cares?

Alemania 1
Club Ireland 3

NS Falcons 2
PT Grey Rangers 0

This first game will the beginning of Club I's trek to premiership or at least div 1.

Biteme...going....going.....gone!!:p

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New signing

After signing Neil McQuade tonight, we have added some much needed punch up front, since John Lawrence will be Langara bound for the first lot of games. Also, Steven Mulgrew is leaving for England tomorrow for a year. Time will tell if we have enough scoring punch to get ourselves out of the second division. I don't know anything about the other teams and I don't want to predict on our game, so I have no predictions for the weekend. Sorry, but I am sitting on the fence here until we play at least one other team.

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.S.

Biteme,

I will start my 'Family Life' unit earlier this year, so you can learn more about the correct spelling of semen . :) We also learn about weiners(sp?) and pee pees.

We will talk about this further on Sunday, or maybe tomorrow if you will be helping the U-21s in their exhibition.

Captain

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Semen...

Biteme, tou say the "seemen" like you're trying to put them down. Have you ever heard their chant before kickoff?: "Goo, goo, goo, goo...SEMEN!" It's been a running joke in the club for 20 years or so along with the A-Men, O-Men, D-Men etc.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C-men, Semen, Sea-men...

Peter,

Couldn't they come up with a better name?

Even Firemen "C" is better.

Who do you play for?

Captain,

I will be there tonight.....maybe alittle late.
The field is on the other side of the city.

Our newest signing?
I don't know of this player, where did he play?
What happened to our great German/Italian striker,
he sounded alittle upset last thursday.
Is he still playing with us?:confused:

hammer

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My vote for this group would have to be with the "Leprechaun's", thought that I would vote for my neighbor to the west of beloved England!
Alemania style of play is true muckery(wrd??) to say the least, they may be bigger but they are shite with no true football skills amongst them.... We did lose 1 game to them last year but it was not due to lack of effort or great football, 1- we did not have our keeper for the game 2- most importantly, Mr. Alex Bell was the ref, need I say more...... I think I will post and vote Mr. Bell's name to the ref thread...stay tuned.... Good Luck Club I, and will see all Meraloma's back in Div 2 for 2002
:D

beamstraightup

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cracking signing...

Neil McQuade is a great signing for a Club I side already destined to urinate all over their opposition. I just wish I could be there to see it.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper, that was your own team's short-lived moniker...

Biteme, a "better" name??? Like what's wrong with the one they have? I play with the Westside O-30 team in the winter.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thread closed

Now that the season has started, I'm closing this thread. Look for a new poll after christmas for a chance to revise your votes :D

~TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0