Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps vs Galaxy 20110730

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Beckham and no Landycakes - this bodes well for getting a result today which I predict will happen:

Caps 2
LA 0

It's a great day for a match, go caps go!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Very stupid hand ball! My god at that level he should be ashamed!
This happened right in front of us and I think I let out a few expletives towards Harvey in front of my youngest :mad:

The worst part of the whole thing was everyone else in the crowd having a go at the ref and Duliba on the line. I thought we (Vancouver) were supposed to be such a knowledgeable crowd? Fcuk me.

The first 20 minutes was awesome. The Caps had flow and were attacking intelligently I thought. Then it stopped and the rest of the half was bor-ing.

Why was Boxall assigned to mark Landycakes? I don't get that unless Rochat doesn't have any speed to deal with him... how many times have we seen this year Boxall "stumble"? Fcuk me again.

On the positive side, if you can take any from a 4 nil drubbing, if there was a fan vote for MVP this year right now, I would think hard about giving my vote to Koffie... he is a gem, love that kid!

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
that was one of the most dissapointing collapses so far... I thought we played a solid 70 minutes... The goals must be much higher in Belgium, as Jarju skied two sitters.. I thought Camilo had an awful game, did he not understand he was playing outside mid?

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
awesome game to be at until the 70th.... always feels like Im watching pros when chiumento and hassli are on the field. Our keep was unreal last night. Maybe the best example of the score not telling of the game.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Was there and just watched it again. Can't help but feel as though if Salinas' effort had of gone in the score would of been different. Agree with Everything written on here but imo hassli was pretty poor yesterday, but everyone is allowed a bad game once in a while. Chumineto was brilliant up until his last touch of the ball during the game, and Cannon was very good up until the 4th goal. Jarju or however it's spelt is still yet to impress me but i'll give him a chance to settle in and adjust to the turf before i pull him down.
All in all though as a whitecaps fan the score was dissapointing but in terms of being a soccer fan the game was very entertaining.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0