Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps Ticket Exchange Thread

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Guys, I thought it was a good idea to have one of these for TTP.

For TTP'ers with our without Season Tickets, this could be a good spot to go to sell or buy tickets for games, rather than running out to supporters club sites, ticketbastard, or craigslist.

I'll start things off:

Since I have my own summer game tomorrow night, and I'm fat and need the run, I can't make the Caps game vs TFC (Nutrilite Canadian Championship Final Leg1)

My Pair are Section 214 Row J, seats 108 & 109... I'm in the Southeast corner like 5-6 rows up from the fence with the corner flag spitting distance away (You can get someone back for the Limpact game berg!)

I'm asking $40 for the pair but will move a bit on price as the Nucks game is going that same evening, I understand there won't be huge demand. ;)

PM me for info, I will deliver them tomorrow during the day sometime.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
For same reasons as JBN, I need to get rid of mine too. Same row/section, just seats 101 & 102. I can't deliver them because of work, but if anyone wants to get them off me at my work they're yours.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Guys, I thought it was a good idea to have one of these for TTP.

For TTP'ers with our without Season Tickets, this could be a good spot to go to sell or buy tickets for games, rather than running out to supporters club sites, ticketbastard, or craigslist.

I'll start things off:

Since I have my own summer game tomorrow night, and I'm fat and need the run, I can't make the Caps game vs TFC (Nutrilite Canadian Championship Final Leg1)

My Pair are Section 214 Row J, seats 108 & 109... I'm in the Southeast corner like 5-6 rows up from the fence with the corner flag spitting distance away (You can get someone back for the Limpact game berg!)

I'm asking $40 for the pair but will move a bit on price as the Nucks game is going that same evening, I understand there won't be huge demand. ;)

PM me for info, I will deliver them tomorrow during the day sometime.

YOu should be giving them away to be fair. No one is going to buy them at that price. Have you seen the Caps play this year? :D

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If anyone's interested, I have two extra tickets to the Caps vs. Red Bulls tomorrow at Empire. 2:30pm kick-off.

Great seats. Section 225 (5 yards off centre), row 10. I have season's tickets with three guys and two of them are out of town.

Asking face value: $50 each but accepting offers as this is kinda last minute.
Only drawback is you'll have to listen to my buddy and I heckling TT but should be a great time.

PM me if interested. Can meet in Kits or downtown before the Champions League final or out at Empire before the game.

Cheers,
GB.

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly, thanks alot Berg! I will probably have to give them away now. Especially with everyone saving their pennies for a $2000 ticket to the Stanley Cup Finals.

Kidding aside, I assumed the saavy TTP'ers would be aware that Henry and Marquez aren't suiting up. On the bright side, might give us a better shot at a second "W"! Should be a great day either way. We will be drunk by halftime of the CL final and all down hill from there.

(side note: there are still some pricks on craigslist posting their tickets with titles like "Thiery Henry" and "former Barcelona Stars!") Berg, you should get on there and spread the word ;)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i find it ironic how they're both injured and barca are playing...
pretty choked, seen henry play many of times for arsenal, but it still would be nice to see him 1 last time before he calls it quits. :(

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i find it ironic how they're both injured and barca are playing...
pretty choked, seen henry play many of times for arsenal, but it still would be nice to see him 1 last time before he calls it quits. :(

Marquez is not injured, he's in the Mexico national team camp preparing for the Gold Cup.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got an extra ticket to get rid of, cost is 2 pints @ the match - any takers, PM for details.

Regs.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any coincidence that Van Persie and Fabregas were in visiting for his last game and were at the Mets game last night? I suspect Henry wanted a night out with his mates.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody interested in two tickets for the away game to Portland let me know. Atmostphere in Portland looks fantastic and I was looking forward to going but it looks as if I either will be working or I have a friends birthday (maybe a former friend if it's a really good game). Anyway let me know if you or somebody you know is interested.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have 4 tickets for sale for the game this weekend v LA Galaxy. Im heading off camping with the family.

Section 207... front row. 4 seats. Even with the penalty spot. East side. Bring your sunscreen.

Face is $35 taxes in. Make me an offer.

MC

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have 4 tickets for sale for the game this weekend v LA Galaxy. Im heading off camping with the family.

Section 207... front row. 4 seats. Even with the penalty spot. East side. Bring your sunscreen.

Face is $35 taxes in. Make me an offer.

MC

no Beckham or Donovan, drop them off at my place with a 10 dollar bill and I will take them off your hands and enjoy afresh pint.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no Beckham or Donovan, drop them off at my place with a 10 dollar bill and I will take them off your hands and enjoy afresh pint.

SixFyv, this post reads very much like my FB reply to you. :D

Were you able to find someone to pay you for those?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0