Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps 2012 Season Tickets Renewals

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess the deadline is tomorrow.

In the last 18 months or so, I've had 1 direct email from a Caps employee contact me and that was after a couple of requests to sort out the final payment and give me a PDF receipt.

Thus, the beautiful people section is now better looking for it.

I'm not renewing and won't contact them to say why.

~Titfortat.

Say it isn't so Regs. You need to reconsider. The beautiful people's section recently inherited Eagles +1. Come on back.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's so bizarre how different peoples experiences are, I've talked to them probabl 3 times in the last 3 months about renewal, to go with 3 e-mails as well. They must not like you or something :)

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't contacted, and only had a brief discussion in regards to renewal when I decided to call them to do so, wishing to upgrade, although they were not able to give me very specific information. I was not impressed with their handling of ticket sales last year - or the debacle getting the remaining BC Place tickets. I don't think they have the right people in the right places in the sales office, judging by the odd job postings consistently online.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't contacted, and only had a brief discussion in regards to renewal when I decided to call them to do so, wishing to upgrade, although they were not able to give me very specific information. I was not impressed with their handling of ticket sales last year - or the debacle getting the remaining BC Place tickets. I don't think they have the right people in the right places in the sales office, judging by the odd job postings consistently online.

The only thing the whitecaps have right, is being in vancouver, and having bc place as a venue.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Korean international apparently... Club is not commenting but it is up on wikipedia so it must be true!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a positive note, atleast he's played in a premier level at PSV. Unlike players from Div 2 squads in Trinidad and Tobago, or 2nd divison belgium squads.

Slug

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got a call from the FO to change my seats on Friday. I renewed my tickets in mid September I think. I called a day or two before the deadline to put my request in. Just wondering if anyone else has been called, or am I just creating some more positive buzz for the FO??:doubt:

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been waiting to hear for a possible seat change. Said they would be calling me december 1st... then the first week... called them last week and they said they were still "getting organized" I renewed mid October.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been withholding $ just to piss 'em off and they call regularly! I regularly tell them I will come in and pay and round and round we go! C0cks!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Put in a request to move my seats from 245 row FF to move close to friends in 244 row O and got 244 row T. I guess some customers they like and some customers they don't.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Put in a request to move my seats from 245 row FF to move close to friends in 244 row O and got 244 row T. I guess some customers they like and some customers they don't.

When did you renew? I'm getting choked, we're just looking to move into the opposite side, same price level. Not necessarily trying to get better seats. The corner we're beside has been reversed from Empire to BC Place (we we're in front of the players coming out of the tunnel). We expressed that we liked the side we were on at Empire much better, and were basically told that we purchased the seats we we're given in BC Place not Empire, and should have thought of that when we originally purchased..

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said some customers they like and some are Dutch.
I renewed around the beginning of October so about the same time as you. I would guess they are just getting around to all the request but maybe give them a call. Not sure what price point you were in but my old seat were pretty good and section 245 is a fun section.

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny I renewed on Nov.30th and had my both my seats changed Dec. 6th to the section I wanted, right down to the row and seats. Maybe some of you need to work on your communications skills as I got what I wanted with 2 phone calls. :wa:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got a call and the tickets they offered weren't available. I think tomorrow I am going to call one of my customers and offer them something I don't have.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got a call yesterday and they gave me better seats right beside the friends I was trying to move closer to. Email confirmation is in so I am sorted and looking forward to next year. Sure hope the add a couple of quality mid fielders. Is Dunfield still an option?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0