Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps 2012 Season Tickets Renewals

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait for your post tomorrow morning saying you got a call and the tickets they offered are not available.

:D

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly Regs the 4 hours between my conversation with the ticket rep and the email confirmation I had my doubts. I wonder how and when they are planning on sending out the tickets this year. courier pigeons are reliable aren't they?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck with that survey.

Multiple questions force you to choose an option even though none of them are true.

Q19... I did not attend any of: Women's match, residency match, or summer camp
Q33... I don't want broadcasts in any of those languages

weaksauce. fire whoever created this survey.

Deutschland

Jan 15, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like how there's no reward for completing this ridiculously long survey. All I'm asking for is a chance at winning a pair of tickets, or a second place prize of two pairs of tickets.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 Questions, Season is just over 2 weeks away, when should the season ticket packages arrive? second question, where is the new pub for the southsiders and where will the march run?

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 Questions, Season is just over 2 weeks away, when should the season ticket packages arrive? second question, where is the new pub for the southsiders and where will the march run?

If you're a STH, you should have received this email last night...

Round 2 kicks off in just over 2 weeks and we are pleased to say that not even an avalanche could stop us from delivering your season ticket packages!
(True Story: Trucks carrying Vancouver Whitecaps FC season tickets were stuck for a day behind an avalanche in Golden, BC)

The good news: Purolator, the official courier services provider of Vancouver Whitecaps FC, has the delivery back on track and season ticket packages will arrive next week!

All season ticket packages will be couriered by Purolator, with your package scheduled to arrive between Monday, February 27 and Wednesday, February 29.

If the first attempt to deliver is unsuccessful, your package will be held at a local Purolator retail location. At this point you will have the opportunity to either re-direct to another address or pick it up at the Purolator retail location. Any packages which are not picked-up from Purolator retail locations by March. 7 will be sent back to our office. These packages will be available for pick-up at BC Place at Gate B on March 10.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure the SS'ers convene at Doolins these days.

with the season 2 weeks away you'd think you would have received them already no?

~FormerSeasonsTixHolder

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you're a STH, you should have received this email last night...

Round 2 kicks off in just over 2 weeks and we are pleased to say that not even an avalanche could stop us from delivering your season ticket packages!
(True Story: Trucks carrying Vancouver Whitecaps FC season tickets were stuck for a day behind an avalanche in Golden, BC)

The good news: Purolator, the official courier services provider of Vancouver Whitecaps FC, has the delivery back on track and season ticket packages will arrive next week!

All season ticket packages will be couriered by Purolator, with your package scheduled to arrive between Monday, February 27 and Wednesday, February 29.

If the first attempt to deliver is unsuccessful, your package will be held at a local Purolator retail location. At this point you will have the opportunity to either re-direct to another address or pick it up at the Purolator retail location. Any packages which are not picked-up from Purolator retail locations by March. 7 will be sent back to our office. These packages will be available for pick-up at BC Place at Gate B on March 10.

You mean Purolator isn't going to simply leave them on your front step this year!?

Baby Steps...

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
They sent an email saying they would be delivered by purolator between Monday and Wednesday next week and if you are not there it will go to the nearest Purolator store. They sound more organized this year. I am sure with a years experience under their belt and not having to juggle two venues helped.

Southsiders march leaves from their mom's basement right after English accent practice. It goes through bitch and whine avenue and ends at OMG I made eye contact with Eric street.

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
~FormerSeasonsTixHolder

Yeah, I regret renewing mine (although I've dropped down from 2 to just 1). Considering selling all the league tickets on eBay, but keeping the Voyageurs Cup tickets. Really not a fan of football at BC Place. Paying for the privilege of being bombarded with incessant adverts whilst in a concrete bomb shelter isn't my idea of a good time. Would rather go watch the USL PDL side for free, outside in the sunshine, and not be pinned to a single seat/spot.

Will probably head over to Victoria to watch a few Highlanders matches this year. The only supporter-/community-owned spectator club north of Mexico, don'tcha know.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you want to watch paid players for free check out poco premier. I guess the blue and white is for Scotland.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just received our season ticket package yesterday and I must say it is MUCH better than last years. There is no scarf this year, which does suck, however! They have a nice booklet with information and all the tickets with the players on it etc. 2 whitecaps stickers, 2 whitecaps supporter stickers, 2 cards for 15% off all caps merchandise at the games and 2 cards that give you up to 25% off pubs and restaurants down town. It gave 5 "A, B, C, D, E" I think 5 tickets with no names on them for possible finals or maybe another man city type game. Everything went smooth and im looking forward to the new season.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
They sent an email saying they would be delivered by purolator between Monday and Wednesday next week and if you are not there it will go to the nearest Purolator store. They sound more organized this year. I am sure with a years experience under their belt and not having to juggle two venues helped.

Southsiders march leaves from their mom's basement right after English accent practice. It goes through bitch and whine avenue and ends at OMG I made eye contact with Eric street.

My tickets were left in my mail box. Nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0