Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which of these racing series is the most exciting?

• Total voters

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although these motorsports threads appear to belong in the dead zone...

F1 is the most popular world wide, but to me...probably the most boring one around. Dalglish will probably disagree with me on this, but that guy is an idiot anyways! The most exciting part of these races are the standing starts. After the cars get through the first corner...flip on over to Coronation Street for a few hours...and then turn back for the finish. Chances are the first one that made that first corner is the first one crossing the finish line.

CART and the IRL are rather dull at the moment, and are dividing fan support. Until these 2 series kiss and make up...they may drive each other in to the grave ending up with no North American Open Wheel racing.

Nascar is by far the most exciting racing that is going on right now. The Championship is going to be decided in the last 2 races, and the way that things are looking, probably not until the last lap of the final race.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
F1 or indy any day. Watching a bunch of cars go around in circles (ovals, if you wanna get technical) is pretty damn boring IMO.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not a big oval fan either. For stock cars anyway. Too slow. There are only about five Nascar races I enjoy. Bristol, Talladega, Daytona, Charlette and Watkins Glen. Bristol is a wicked race to watch. I would LOVE to go down there one day for it.

When it comes to excitement, I think the IRL has that won. Wheel to wheel for 300 miles and super close finishes. Unfortunately there are a lot of bozo's in that "league" so there is always the chance of a big crash where someone could die

Cart has some work to do, but they are heading in the right direction. From what I hear, there will be some teams that left to go to the IRL, coming back in the next few years. We will see.

F1? As long as Jaques is there, I will watch.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for F1...the problem is...for me atleast...is that you can not tell whether it is a race, or just qualifying.

dick dangler

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
F-1, stock car, quarter mile ... who gives a crap about those beides all thos fcukin americans.... Rally car racing is bifar way more exciting than stock car race
Dick(balls to the walls chin) dangler

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe I'm going agree with someone named "Dick Dangler" but the World Rally Championship is heads and shoulders above their motorsport counterparts. The dirt, jumps, slides, destruction, driving skill, driver-mech knowledge (what other race does a driver make his own repairs?), and pit girls are vastly superior.

No contest. :cool:

Attachments

• rally.jpg
    rally.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 144
  • rallygirl.jpg
    rallygirl.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 112

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could and possibly should have stayed out of this thread but

where is the

They're all ****ing shite and boring choice?????????:D

dick dangler

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont think you (keeper) r watching the same sport .. watching people go down a dirt road at 100 mph taking jumps rolling over its freakin awesome... i dont know what you think is so boring
dick (still uses training wheels) dangler

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dick dangler said:
I dont think you (keeper) r watching the same sport .. watching people go down a dirt road at 100 mph taking jumps rolling over its freakin awesome... i dont know what you think is so boring
dick (still uses training wheels) dangler
I dont think you (dick dangler) r reading the same post I wrote .. please explain to me where I suggested rally racing is boring
keeper (still uses crayons)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy...he's saying he wants you to pick him up a Fillet-O-Fish for lunch. How could you not interpret that?

~Dangler likes fish.

dick dangler

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
keeper my humblest appologies i must have been pretty baked at when i wrote that quoting the wrong person... now get me a fukcing burger b*tch.
dick (and i want pickles with it) dangler

Keeper said:
I dont think you (dick dangler) r reading the same post I wrote .. please explain to me where I suggested rally racing is boring
keeper (still uses crayons)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0