Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's for Lunch? II

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today's leftover taco lunch was really nothing to write home about, although the pineapple was delightful.

On the topic of not-quite-what-you-ordered, though, I learned that our school cafeteria catering company recently changed. Apparently, simply 'updating' the best before date on the coleslaw doesn't meet health regulations. Not like anybody eats the coleslaw...

Tomorrow should be better as I will get a new batch of cookies.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Big bacon classic combo and a cheese burger from Wendy’s.

Fcuk does this mean I am on my way to becoming a Premier bench warmer as well :rolleyes: . The man orders the same thing I usually order!!!

mmmmmmmmm BACON

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, I was actually referring to cookies of the chocolate chp variety. But hey, my lunch hour is an hour and 40 minutes, so you never know what might happen with the speech pathologist and her cookies.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fil,

Sounds like you've relocated offices. Weren't you in Delta before?

I guess you must be pleased with your new surroundings...being within striking distance of Brentwood and Burnaby Heights means no more of that 8-Mile lunch truck you used to frequent in the sticks.

You ever been to X-Cite Bar and Grill on hastings? Never gone there myself, but heard things...just can't remember if they were good or bad. In fulfilling your role as TTP Lunch Lady, I highly suggest a detailed scouting report.

Do it. Do it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
Fcuk does this mean I am on my way to becoming a Premier bench warmer as well :rolleyes: . The man orders the same thing I usually order!!!

mmmmmmmmm BACON
Yes, well on your way, you must be excited at the opportunity to step it up 9 notches. You should try a cup of shut the fcuk up on cold days, very filling.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sensei_hanson said:
You ever been to X-Cite Bar and Grill on hastings?

Sensei, as a City of Burnaby employee, it is my good to try the various resteraunts around town. X-Site Bar and Grill is very good, with some fantastic lunch specials everyday, just $4.95, not too bad, for a fairly big helping. They also have some good pint specials, as I think they are trying to draw in the SFU University crowd, with cheap drinks and food late night.

Thinking about a little ****ney Kings for lunch today, they allways through in an extra piece of Halibut and one side of chips is very filling. But it is a little pricey.

hos

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The owner of X-Cite bar used to be the head chef for 7 years at Lou's Grill and Bistro on West Broadway. You'll notice that the menus are identical. Same with the music played. Ditto for the lava lamp. However, I not sure there have been any HOS sightings at Lou's.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Thinking about a little cokcney Kings for lunch today, they allways through in an extra piece of Halibut and one side of chips is very filling. But it is a little pricey

Why do you eat such things? Don't you want your child to grow up with a Dad?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhhhhhhh, you gotta love the left over Grey Cup food...

Homemade bread grill cheese with salsa and sour cream on the side... Flax seed/sesame seed tortillia chips (also with salsa and sour cream), pringles, peanut m&ms and a tall tea to wash it down...

~Happy American Thanksgiving :rolleyes:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gettin' over my hangover...slowly...slowly...damn work Christmas Parties :p

Mmmmm...sushi...one of the best Sushi places...O.E.C. in Cloverdale! Decent prices...very friendly people...cozy setting...and the food is GREAT!!

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Sushi in Cloverdale????

Why didn't you go for Soul Food in Tsawwassen? :rolleyes:

Sorry...I should have been more detailed...I work in Surrey, and it is close by!!

striker14

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meeengia, like those peppers!

Check out Cannoli's for , well, you guessed it, a nice cannoli.

They have fresh breads and pastries there.
But seriously....

the reason you should make a visit is for there Hazelnut Pastry.
$2.50 for the pastry...but MEEEEENGIA, what a pastry!

Cannoli's
Near brentwood mall...
South of the Sharks Club on Lougheed Hwy.
I think it is on Madison.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0