Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What A Crappy Game

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well Daypotayto thats definitly a steelers way of looking at it. Lets start with your alleged rip-off back up. First off all if the ref on the goal line would have gone with his original call which clearly was too spot the ball instead of call a touch down, no way the review would have lead to an overturned call and a touchdown. They made the right call by not overturning it because It has too be 100% clear to overturn, to me it was clear but there was the momemt when it looked at bit fuzzy and too tough to overturn. It took them 3 downs to move 4 yards who's to say they would have been in, the bus was stuffed twice so thats a sack of steeler bullshit. secondly the push off call was weak, yes their was a push off but a very very soft one, even big john madden thought it was soft. Heinz ward did the same thing later in the game leading to a huge first down, did they call that no because it was soft.(add 7 points here). second no way in fukcing hell that was a holding call add 7point here. sure you look at the end and say well the seahawks only had 10 points how did they dominate. let say for 1 the rothisberger play lead to no touchdown or a field goal. That ia a different game a 14 too at max 21 point swing. 1 of those which lead to a steeler touchdown. Those calls decided the game. what would you be saying if they didn't call the push off for a tD,or rothisberger was stuffed followed by fat jerome being stuffed and the phatom holding call was negated. Irrate you would have been, steelers win at the end of the day but the stipes decided it and you know it. NFL football is a stupid boring game whatever way you look at it. The reason the fat americans love it is its slow enough for them too follow. I apologize for this long winded post, I'm really not even a huge seahawk fan but when the officials are focal point of any game I think it ruins the game.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There have been a few mentions now of how slow these NFL games are. I too, found it funny, how I was able to get some cleaning done around the house (damn nephew messing things up) without missing a second of the game. You can't do that during the World Cup, I tell you.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
have a moan, cheaters never prosper! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA
Tell me wannabe, how many games do you have left this year?

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was out in Vegas for the Superbowl and there were majority Steelers fans out there with limited Hawks fans. I loved the way the Hawks came out to play but when you start getting calls made against you that can turn a game around it hurts. Personally, I had money on the Hawks to win and it was looking good until the refs took control of the spotlight. In the end many of the Steeler fans in Vegas admitted that the refs seemed to be biased. Oh well, Can't change things now but hopefully the Hawks get Alexander signed for next year and make another run for it.

Hard ballz

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0