Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Western Conference Final

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should I wait until the 28th to make my bet? Maybe one team will have a 3 game lead by then.

:rolleyes:

I think this one will either be abandoned or edited :D

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will Phoenix be the Red Sox to San Antonio's Yankees?

Probably not.

Congrats on the great year anyways Stevie. Now go tell Colangelo to ink some depth this summer.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man, you know it's really not going to be your night when you have Mike Tyson quoting you :D

San Antonio were just too good with a solid supporting cast. You could tell that Stevie knew guys like Marion & Richardson just weren't able to contribute to the standards they had set for themselves throughout the year. He had no choice to either try and force it into Amare 90% of the time or attempt the tough shot.

Hindsight is 20/20 but I thought Jimmy Jackson should have gotten more minutes. He was solid and the only one it seemed capable of draining 3's on a consistent basis.

Ludicris,

Iron Mike.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sensei_hanson said:
Congrats on the great year anyways Stevie. Now go tell Colangelo to ink some depth this summer.

With Amare, Marion, Nash and Q making the big coin and Johnson wanting the big coin how are they going to get any depth? They must be close to blowing the cap wide open after/if they sign Joe Johnson. I would sign Johnson and trade Q. He is just too soft and doesn't want to do the dirty work. He wants to look pretty in front of Brandy in the front row. I think they can get a cheaper 3 ball man and need someone big and tough in the paint to take some defensive pressure off of Amare. Besides Steven Hunter, who has some potential, their bench is shocking. You can't depend on a long in the tooth Jackson for major minutes. All that being said it was fun to watch them this year and I hope they get some help so Kid Canada can take the Sun's to the promise land.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

May I have my winnings please. :D

Thanks.....you might as well give me the Heat winnings to since saturday will be the end of the pistons

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bet doesn't pay out until after the 10th I think is the way KNVB set it up... post a reminder then :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0