Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Well Done Sapperton!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Sapperton Rovers were presented the Provincial trophy in May, however the trophy was in poor shape. It was filthy and unshined, and BC Soccer Association had not put the names of the last two winners on it (Pegasus in 2004 and Sporting in 2005). The Rovers took it upon themselves to clean the trophy and out of respect to the previous winners, Mike Favaro of the Rovers added name plates on the trophy for Pegasus and Sporting to recognize their victories.
That is class, WAB, please tell Favs that was very much appreciated!

Full article on Sapperton's visit to New West city council is here: http://www.bcsoccerweb.com/articles-jun/bcsw-jun-20.htm

For those of you that don't quite know the history of TTP, one of the reasons these site was started was because I felt Senior Soccer did not get a fair shake in our province. Doesn't look like it's had much of an impact in that regard over the last 8 years :mad:

Cheers,

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classy stuff, WAB..

I can't believe this bloody access to it though. It was taken away from us when we left the pitch in Victoria. They said it was too old and that it had to go back to the hall of fame. I don’t even have a picture with the bloody thing.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I don’t even have a picture with the bloody thing.
Sure you won the Provincial Cup.... I mean, if you can't even prove it... :D

That's absolutely pathetic of the BCSA. Is the PC supposed to be the flagship trophy? And they can't even put the winners on it? Ridiculous. :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got a sports day ribbon with a White Spot chocolate coin dangling off it that says I did.

FYI: the VMSL league cup hasn't been updated since 2002/03. :rolleyes:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe the Rovers had to go all the way to New West, Ontario for the cup photo with city council. If you read the article you'll understand my point!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts