Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 9

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razorbacks vs Aldergrove
Dynamo
vs Surrey
Pomo Titans vs Celtic
Milan vs Sparta
Vault vs Black Knights TIE
Delta Titans
vs North Coquitlam

Aldergrove will be to much for the struggling razorbacks, I take them 2-0
Dynamo over Surrey 3-0
Pomo vs Celtic always have had some heated battles and I'm sure it will be no different come Sunday night. I expect a bunch of U21 kids out for this one. A solid team for sure but I question how they will be come cup without their call ups.
Sparta will continue their roll with a 3-1 win over Milan
Vault vs Knights I am expecting a few yellows in a physical 2-2 tie.
Titans over North Coquitlam 2-0

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No major hints really. They have a lot of talent on the team just depends on who shows up. Lots of big boys half are 6"3 200+. So they play physical. If you're not used to the physical game you'll be in for a long night. Much better than their record shows.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade, what is the deal with razorbacks this year? They beat us both games last year and apparently have the same roster, but not nearly the same team.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade, what is the deal with razorbacks this year? They beat us both games last year and apparently have the same roster, but not nearly the same team.
We're not to sure what is going on with them, one of their guys said they're just not scoring. They have a lot of individual talent, just seems they have trouble at times playing the team game, and have a few guys who get really negative and bring the group down. Very surprising to see them where they are at the moment, with the group they have.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
(Zidane)*When we played them they were quality and we only scaved a 1-0 win. There is no particular weak links, but I think like cascade said they struggle scoring. They had a few B-ways on us and a few easy shots on net, but couldnt produce. If there big centre back is in form just dont even bother goal kicks or punts up the field, the guys is a monster and fast (by far the star of their squad). I am honestly shocked to see their record, not deserving of that record

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
(Zidane)*When we played them they were quality and we only scaved a 1-0 win. There is no particular weak links, but I think like cascade said they struggle scoring. They had a few B-ways on us and a few easy shots on net, but couldnt produce. If there big centre back is in form just dont even bother goal kicks or punts up the field, the guys is a monster and fast (by far the star of their squad). I am honestly shocked to see their record, not deserving of that record
To bad he is such a loyal soilder, he would be a great deadline day addition for cup play. Won't find a more dominant player in the air until Prem.

Last edited:

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 zip win over Razorbacks... Their fast and super rough. Just have nothing going forward.

We should a won by a few more. Blame it on the Halloween Hangover I guess

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pomo 2-0 Celtic

Pomo works hard has a lot of speed, first goal came about 35 in off a cross and a nice header. 1-0 at half. Second half went up 2-0 on a nice shot from the 18 but should never happened as the ref missed a blunder of a foul. Pomo deserved the win on the night but still have a lot of maturing to do as players. Skilled but yappy and arrogant.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 4- knights 1:
Knights went up 1-0 off a header in the first half around the 35th minute! (These guys are tough on set pieces jesus haha)
Second half was a whole different game, and we woke up.
I got first in a bway in 50th minute from then the flood gates opened. Knights seemed to get a little tired and laid off the gas and we continued to press and work. Three more quick ones followed after and could have had a few more. Physical game for sure and lots of fun playing them. Good group of guys! Sparta next week, sad I won't be there for the game ....

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 4- knights 1:
Knights went up 1-0 off a header in the first half around the 35th minute! (These guys are tough on set pieces jesus haha)
Second half was a whole different game, and we woke up.
I got first in a bway in 50th minute from then the flood gates opened. Knights seemed to get a little tired and laid off the gas and we continued to press and work. Three more quick ones followed after and could have had a few more. Physical game for sure and lots of fun playing them. Good group of guys! Sparta next week, sad I won't be there for the game ....

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pomo 2-0 Celtic

Pomo deserved the win on the night but still have a lot of maturing to do as players. Skilled but yappy and arrogant.
Yappy and arrogant. I think every team in the FVSL fits this description depending on the game.

Last edited:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yappy and arrogant. I think every team in the FVSL fits this description depending on the game.
Of course most teams get yappy, but when you start beaking benches and players who have gone down with an injury, it shows the maturity level , not the whole team but quite a few players showing their age and lack of maturity in the mens game.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ohhhhh forgot to mention my best yellow of the season, I need some third opinions on this, I wish there was a way to challenge it.....
Our midfielder fouls their player at half (we are up 3-1 and game was dying down). Their defender is going to launch the ball from half into our box obviously and try for a header goal. Me being the striker I stand in front so no quick free kick is taken, and then I proceed to back up. I make it to about 8-10 yard distance and ref blows his whistle as to take the free kick. I take on step forward as he is about to kick and jump in the air, ball sails past
Me and goes. Into the box. The referee whistles and blows the play dead and gives me a yellow!!!!! He says he asked me repeated times to back up (which he never did) and that I disrupted the play. Now from my understanding, unless the player asks for 10, it's not a card offense?? Player never asked for 10, I wasn't doin the deuche bag slow slow walk back from the ball, I was maybe a yard ahead..... Is that a yellow ....?

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
it seems refs can interpret this however they want, I have seen some take almost personal offense to standing in front of the ball after a freekick is blown. So much power tripping from amateur refs its unreal.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ohhhhh forgot to mention my best yellow of the season, I need some third opinions on this, I wish there was a way to challenge it.....
Our midfielder fouls their player at half (we are up 3-1 and game was dying down). Their defender is going to launch the ball from half into our box obviously and try for a header goal. Me being the striker I stand in front so no quick free kick is taken, and then I proceed to back up. I make it to about 8-10 yard distance and ref blows his whistle as to take the free kick. I take on step forward as he is about to kick and jump in the air, ball sails past
Me and goes. Into the box. The referee whistles and blows the play dead and gives me a yellow!!!!! He says he asked me repeated times to back up (which he never did) and that I disrupted the play. Now from my understanding, unless the player asks for 10, it's not a card offense?? Player never asked for 10, I wasn't doin the deuche bag slow slow walk back from the ball, I was maybe a yard ahead..... Is that a yellow ....?

Once a free kick is called against you, you are EXPECTED to move back 7-9 yds.. whatever, just don't stand there like an idiot playing dumb. Referee should only enforce you to move back if it is requested by the kicking team or If the kick is being taken from a dangerous position just outside the area most refs will automatically set up for a ceremonial free kick. In your case c4l, you moved forward before the kick not respecting the required distance off a free kick - cautionable offence. So not a stupid yellow, well maybe on your part.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0