Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Week 9 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What game were you watching???????

Hey Lawts, were you choking your chicken in net or something? Your teams heart is getting you somewhere......you can probably tell by the W's in your column. Let me guess that you guys are just playing for fun..........Go to Fraser Valley and have fun. Your backup did a better job than you. Look at the positive side......actually you don't have one:rolleyes: . Your player is lucky that our prick didn't give him another shot in the head because he had tears in his eyes:( . So fricken grow up and think about what you did wrong and try and correct it:rolleyes: . There's no need to waste my time with a good hearted ass like yours.

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hardballz my so called backup was Gaffa, I'm sure you've heard of him if not your a bigger fcuk up than I thought. No offence to Gaffa, I do consider him the best goalie in div. 1 and a classy individual, but he didn't have to do anything when he got in net. your pretty much a royal fcuk up Noballz and when you say heart isn't important and look where it has gotten us, all I can say is you should grow up and not be such a twat. When it comes to the game and how I played all I have to say is let the game speak for it self. Your an ass and your points were fussy at best so the final word is your a cok you teammate who threw the punch is a cok, but you did earn the win on this day.

bringit

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2?

Lawts o losses, take your sorry wide crack and your sportsmanship award and shove it up your ass on your way back down the yellow brick road to DIV 2 you fcuk nut!

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI...

Today's match couldn't be considered a soccer game because there was only one team playing out there. You guys couldn't string together 5 passes if your lives depended on it. For 90 minutes the sikhs toyed with the lamas. If it weren't for the muddy pitch which favoured your mucking style of play, it could have easily been 5 or 6 nothing. We ran you guys ragged all game and when you couldn't keep up you had to resort to clutch and grab tactics. As for the melee, you say that it was our player who pulled his own team mate down? Does that make sense, are you fcuking stupid?
It was the Sikh player who was clearly going to win the header, when that lama cnut put him in a headlock and piledrived him head first into the ground, a very dangerous play to say the least.
They were both on the ground when the Sikh player punched him once in the head, it was a gut reaction as foolish as it may have been.
Then all of a sudden seeing that it was temporarily 6 guys on 1, the goalie instantly grew some balls and decided to throw a couple of weak punches. You spineless bitches can take your goodhearted asses down to your clubhouse and wait patiently for your next thumping. Hey Bringit, I love that....lawtsoflosses.
Maybe we can start another pool on ttp for when the meralomas will get their first win of the season, I got 20 bucks on week 17.

Yowenwho'ssorryforthelongwindedpost :D

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gentlemen

Where is the love?:rolleyes:
The better team won, come now get over it. 2 goals, 5 goals, mud no mud, thump no thump, red card, yellow card.
Proof of the pudding is in the eating and the Meralomas Div 1 should see what there CAT Team is having for breakfast.
Meralomas, it will come but you have to shoot to score, that is shoot on the net.;)

The 'W' will come.

TTFN

hedKandi

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's the Cok

LAWTS,

From what I gather there was a Tussel for the ball Sihk player went down and out of frustration through a punch (don't know if your guy was really crying of not). This shite happens, Its not smart but it does happen. I am sure the guy would have made a fuss for a bit and then realized he was wrong then maybe even come over and appologize after the game. This did not happen because you decided instead of pulling the guy off and defusing the situation it would be okay for you to throw a couple soft blows. This was not out of fruatration but out of revenge.Lawts it sounds to me like you are the COK, Sorry if my view is wrong. maybe you are not as much of a wanker as you sound, but you probably are since you don't do anything wrong.

ANIMAL

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal my thrown punch was just a reaction to what happened directly in front of me, I realize it wasn't the most appropriate thing to do now but it was a gut reaction. I am sorry for what I did and I'm sure the sikhs player is as well. The only reason it was worse on my part is because our team would of had an advantage being a man up had I not lost my cool, not that it would have made a difference the sikhs really did beat us badly. When someone punches your player while he's on the ground though, that's what started it, and your right there should have been nothing to defuse, but when a punch is thrown shite happens.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pot or Kettle

Animal,

Are you the Pot or the Kettle:rolleyes:

We all know how it feels when one of your teammates takes a cheap shot, we all react to defend that person. If you didn't, then I wouldn't want to have you in my club.

Lawts,

I don't know if you were right or wrong as I wasn't there, but sometimes you have to stand up for your mates!!

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Match Report

RUFC vs Firemen...

It wasn't exactly a classic display of football. First half saw both sides have their chances, we rang the bar and blazed a screamer just wide. In the 30th minute, from half a chance the firemen opened the scoring. The ball was rolling toward the animal and from nowhere our left half (who will remain nameless... Harvey) got his toe on it and wrong footed the animal and we watched in pain as it dribbled across the line.

The second half started and twelve seconds in I should have notched the tying goal but hammered it over the bar. The firemen pressed forward and scored 10 minutes later. Off a corner the ball got pushed out and one of their full backs hit it back into the box. Again the animal was there to catch it but it was deflected about 14 yards out and swirved into the corner of the net. The game was basically over at this point. They scored another and we got a concelation(sp) one with 10 minutes left and with ten men.

Final 3 - 1 and quite a disipointing night. But the pints drowned some of the sorrow.

LEAN

Needtonotdropanotherpointthis year

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lawts.

Lawts, full marks for jumping in. Anyone who wouldn't have jumped in, I wouldn't want as a team mate. Although it was a rather girlish punch that missed by three feet; thought you'd only get a yellow and still be the man up. If that had happened against a few other teams the poor Sikh player would probably still be lying there. Never should have happened in the first place; but you have to stick up for your TEAM mates.

Pegvs96ers 3-1 Peg, all defense up 1-0 at the half though. Second half, quick goal by 96ers and then 3 spot shots in a row (one worth while) way to steal the spotlight Rene. Big Mario stopped two of them though including Ivor's. Overall fair result, the better team one.

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickens_cider your right the punch was pretty terrible, but what do you expect I'm a 6'4" and 180 pounds soaking wet. I took some slack for it yesterday at training, with good reason though, comments were running rampant about the windmill hook. Very sad really, it's the thought that counts though.:D

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Throwing a swing.................

Lawts, next time you have to lean in to your swing. You must put something behind that. Let's be honest, I would have done the same thing but I would have made sure I connected 2-3 times before I left:D . Once you throw a swing you know you are going to get a red!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0