Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Week 9 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond Utd. “A” v. Firefighters “A”
0-0 Cold wet sloppy night where it's easier to defend.

Sikh Temple “A” v. Meralomas “A”
1-1
Youth and energy vs. oldage and treachery. Another point for 'Lomas, but no win.

Deep Cove Royals v. City FC “A”
7-2
DCR is way too strong here.

Pacific 96ers. v. Peg-Olys
3-2 96ers
Although I'd love to see Peg get a point, they don't have the pace.

Pt. Grey Rangers “A” v. Clan Alumni
All bets are off. Bleah.:rolleyes:

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond vs. FF
2 - 0 FF
After last weeks loss they will come out all cylinders firing.

Lomas vs. Sikh
2-1 Lomas
This result is the lock of the week, Lomas finally get a win.

Deep Cove vs. City
6-1 Deep Cove
Deep Cove to strong, not to mention City stinks. After last weeks performance and victory over FF Deep Cove may be the team to beat this year if they play the same quality of football every week as they did against FF.

96ers vs. Peg-Olys
3-1 96ers
The only reason it's close is due to big Mario in goal, who from what I've seen and heard is having a stellar year thus far.

PGR vs. Clan
4-0 Clan
Clan too much for PGR.

I believe we will start to see the top 5 teams really start to pull away from the rest of the league. The better teams are starting to get their form and should trounce a few of the weaker teams. Any lost points from here on out will really cost them.

Good luck to all on the weekend

Lawts:)

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lawts,

The better teams are starting to get their form and should trounce a few of the weaker teams.

Hasn't this already happened ??

Anyways, here are my guesses for this weekend:

RUFC 1 - 0 FF
FF are missing two guys from last weeks loss and don't get Skinny until next week. We've also got some help back from the UK.

Sikhs 3 - 1 Loma's
Should be more by the Sikh's but ugly field conditions will keep the muckers from getting slaughtered.

DCR 4 - 0 City
City are just plain terrible, although I would love to be wrong on this one.

96ers 5 - 1 Peg Olys
I don't care how good Mario is they will be lucky to keep this one from getting out of hand.

Clan ? - 0 PGR
Sorry Kurgan, but you know a trouncing is about to happen, just try to keep it respectible.

Good luck to everyone this weekend !!

Cheers, Mackers.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Turning Point

This will be the turning point of the season to see who are the contenders and who are the pretenders

Sikhs 0 - Lomas 1
First win of the year! The weather and field conditions prevent the sikhs from dancing and Gaffa stands on his head

DCR 3 - City 1
Terrible game enough said

96ers 4 - Peg 0
Could be a long day for the Olys

Clan 1 - PGR 1
My surprise of the weekend (Kurgan don't let me down)

RUFC 2 - FF 0
We will keep the sheet clean again and the huge home crowd spurs us on to pot 2 (This game will probably get PPD)

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mackers there have been a few wallops, however there also have been some close games as well as some ties between some of the stronger and weaker teams. My point was this shouldn't happen anymore. Teams like City and PGR will receive continual thumpings instead of one every 2 or 3 games. The only reason the league is so close is due to these ties by the weaker teams. When the ties don't occur there will be a much larger gap between First and Last. Sorry about stating the obvious, but I figured I better run through this very slowly for you so you will understand the simple logic.;) As I said before a loss or tie to one of these weaker teams could end up being extremely costly from here on out.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikhs 6 - 1 Lomas!
I take Lean way to seriously and in a desparate attempt to get us our first win let 6 in whilst trying to do a headstand up against the near post.;) ...I'm immediatley transfer listed and given a 'free' to the Tugboat Annies. Who win promotion I might add.

DCR 4 - 2 City.
Dcr simply too strong but don't kill City off till late. AB's dog, that should really be classified as a pony, comes on to pitch and takes a chunk out off the refs leg! 'Good boy'

96ers 4 - 1 Peg.
Too many injuries for Peg at present. Mario stands on his head in order to keep it to 4. If he'd stood on his feet it would have been just 2.

Clan plenty - not many at all PGR.
Good luck to Kurgan and the PGR lads. Sadly the game is marred by a huge in house barny at halftime. 13 PGR players kick the living shite out of one of their own players. They've had enough. I wonder who it will be?

RUFC 1 - 1 FF
Hard nosed battle. RUFC keeper (Animal?) comes up in the 90th minute to score a free kick that he beautifuly bends around the blind side of the wall.

Or it might just piss down all week and we don't play. Good luck to all.

The Gaffa :cool:

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lawts,

Thanks for slowing things up for me, I was getting way ahead of myself.......oh and also.......FCUK OFF !! ;-)

Cheers, Mackers.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't give the animal ideas

Gaffa,

Please don't encourage the Animal to take free kicks, he'll be making 70 yard runs to every dead ball from now on:D

He does take a nice peno but we'll leave him in his own half the rest of the time.

Good luck with the Sikhs and if you could two foot the moron with the green boots I'll get you a couple of pints next time we play:D :D :D

G

Goodtimes

Richmond Utd. “A” v. Firefighters “A”
1-1 FF just can't get their flow going because of the sloppy field conditions and RUFC gets a lucky one late in the game.

Sikh Temple “A” v. Meralomas “A”
2-0
Lomas keep it close but the Sikh energy prevails in the end.

Deep Cove Royals v. City FC “A”
4-0
DCR will continue on from last week

Pacific 96ers. v. Peg-Olys
4-1 96ers
96ers are just too strong, and Peg just a little too old to keep up in miserable field conditions

Pt. Grey Rangers “A” v. Clan Alumni
Postponed due to Halloween trick er treaters hiding numerous firecracker landmines throughout the muddy grass. Sadly, the Ref loses a leg in a tragic accident, as a bottle rocket is ignited from a discarded cigarette butt from the sidelines.

Good luck to everyone this weekend.........enjoy the great weather!

PGR Goodtimes!

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal out??????

It looks at this point that I might not be playing in tomorrows game as I have been very Ill and not eaten in over 2days( Imust really be sick). I will take tomorrow off and try to be ready for the game. I do have a throat infection and can hardly talk, It just wouldn't be the same if I couldn't yell at John for 90 mins.

Animal

I will update tomorrow (if anyone cares):confused:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Season over!!!!

Hard Ballz is finished for the season! I came to a conclusion that I like drinking much better. Good luck to all!:cool:

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC vs FF

Pipers predictions

A big crew of DCR will make the trek from the Cove to Richmond Friday night.

Pints will be plentyful.

and the Cove will beat City FC by at least 3

Good luck RUFC

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sloppy Field

Goodtimes,

We're not playing on your ladies p***y, the game is at minoru and the conditions will be perfect for an evening game against the firemen.

Hope to see a few lads out tonight! Just try to keep the pints cold and the fingers warm;)

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas vs. S.T

Yes, Hard Ballz is back. I think I'm hooked to TTP. A bit of a sloppy game but the sikhs scored one in the first and one in the first half and one in the second to beat the Lomas who looked like shite out ther today. The way they played today I'm very surprised that all of their games were one goal games. They were terrible all around especially the goalie. The goalie probably did the team a favour by getting a red card along with our guy because he was SHITE! Maybe Lomas may have chance next week for their first " W " . Sikhs 2-0 Lomas.:D

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg. vs. 96ers.........

As far as I know I think 96ers won 3-1 and had two pk's. I may be wrong. They played on the middle field at Hillcrest.

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So tell us mr. Hardballz what was it that made the keeper so terrible in the Lomas vs. Sikhs game was it the brilliant save in the first half were your player was already celibrating a goal. Which goal exactly was his fault. I believe it is more of a case of your pansie ass teammate punching someone on the ground and the keeper steping up and throwing a few punches which resulted in a red card and these hostile comments from yourself.
Your a pus*y for making these comments. As for the game the Lomas were terrible and the sikhs deserved the win. They were fast, young and Skillful. It should have been more than the final result of 2-0.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soft and small ballz

SoftBallz,

You big Gobshite. Lawts is right, you're a pussy for making those comments about him. As for the clown who started the melee, he's a pussy as well.

Sikhs were full value for the win, Lomas did not play up to par today. But Lawts was not to blame at all for the goals and made some great saves, so well done big fella.

The Pac 96ers result was indeed 3-1

dazwhoisgladhissuspensionisbehindhim
:D

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lawts and Dazza.......

Hey Lawts, I guess you missed the initial take down by the neck by your player which led to that melee. Maybe he should be playing rugby:rolleyes: . So I think that punch may have been well deserving. Yes the sikhs were full value for the win, and Lomas didn't play up to par today, but then again that's been the story all season:D . Lawts..........does it have to be a goal to be his fault? Perhaps it was his punt? Or it may be something else.

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Noballs so far your examples baffle me. You are a wanker and obviously know shite. You are trying to say my kicks were bad, you fcuk nut. Your points are irrelivant, you are a complete moron. I was right there as you player was actually pulled down by your other player and then decided it would be fair game to turn and punch my player, who won the ball cleanly, in the head when he was down. Very sportsmen like. You beat us on the field but not in heart, dignity or sportsmen like conduct. As far as I'm concerned your an ass, along with the prick who threw the first punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0