Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Week 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
apologies

Mehmet:

sorry about that, he keeps escaping from his tether in the back yard and roaming the neighbourhood. we should get him fixed -- maybe that would solve the problem.

max

G

Goodtimes

On the contrary, I am up to my ears in work, with no sign of it slowing down. I am looking for a new female secretary, anyone from the Mermaids interested......Pipsqueak would look good in a dress. Even as busy as I am, I had to post as I could not take it anymore listening to you dumb twats yack about the "goods and bads" of the Lomas.......

The Apprentice, you are a dumb twat too. No one invited your sorry ass into our Div 1 post. Why dont you crawl back under the rock you came from. Dont sit there and post shite against the Lomas or any other team when you guys are playing in the "Over 40 Amputee" challenge league. I have seen a few games now, and it seems that all the rejects must have been tossed into one pile of shite. The Lomas know they are bad, they dont need the likes of twat like yourself to tell them that.

PGR Goodtimes!

G

Goodtimes

Ahh, the infamous Max Blink.

The story behind the name MaxBlink, should be told to all the TTPers.

Max is actually one of the happiest and loving guys you will ever meet. Never one to argue and always looking to bypass confrontation. Max is a lover and not a fighter.....he wants to make peace and share love. Anytime things got a little rough or out of hand, Max would try and sweet talk his way out of trouble. While doing so, he would flutter his eyes like a 13 year old girl on a first date. All the players on the other team were not aware of Max's passion to keep the game of soccer safe and happy, and just figured he was just a meathead with an eye/blinking problem. Ever since, he has been known as Max Blink.....the voice of reason, the voice of love and the voice of happiness.

At least that is the story I have heard, personally I think he got caught playing with himself one day at a party, and someone walked in at the very second he erupted, caught him by surprise and shot himself right in the eye. Ever since he has had a major blinking problem from the burning sensation.

Either, or, there is definitely a story behind Max Blink.

PGR Goodtimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0