Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Week 12 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piper..........

96ers did not look as strong as I thought they would. One of their guys cheap shot Bring It and Bring It clocked him back but the ref only saw the retaliation. No reds for them but a couple of yellows. When it was 11 aside we had them by the balls but no finish (season story). Clarke and Drew were the main guys who could probably do damage with speed and skill but if you crank them a few times they won't do shite! DCR should do well with the in your face style you guys play. I'll make an early 2-1 DCR victory prediction. Good Luck:D ! Congrats to Lomas and City......well done!

P.S........Piper, Zeco ( 96er's talented striker ) did not play due to an injury and is Iffy against you guys. No other new faces.

Hard Ballz

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR

Yeah another loss... Geez I thought that City and Wallace might just pipe up now that they've got their revenge. DCR definitely outclassed us on the day - They played 2 touch we played, well, one shin and back to them. DCR should have had a couple more and, honestly, I thought we might get one but any time we strung more than about 3 passes together we'd put the fourth into touch.

Piper, I think you might have mistaken PGR Goodtimes identity - he actually quite fit, I'm the fat fcuk who could use the fitness...:)

I'll second Hard Ballz match of the week for next week (96ers v DCR). Having played both teams in the last two weeks, I think Deep Cove is playing more determined football. I'll come up with complete predictions later.

Kurganwithverysoreanklestonight

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 ties and 1 win...

and now the bottom of Div One doesn't look so bad. About time the Lomas got a win. Well deserved or long time coming!;)

Was it a change in tactic?

Now the bottom 2 must be crapping themselves as they could only wish to get a tie against the teams the Lomas have notched a point from.

2nd half of the season is now more interesting.
Game On:)

hedKandi

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC Struggling

RUFC 2 - the Clan 3

It was a difficult game to watch. We took most of the first half to adjust to the pace that clan was playing at. They had quite a few chances but could only manage the one goal in the first 45 mins. The goal was created by one of their outside defenders (wearing a long sleeve shirt, that was tucked into his gloves, under his kit) running through 5 guys and laying it off to a front runner. Who, as he was falling to his ass, got off a shot into the top corner.

The second half saw a bit more even play with an inspired 15 minutes by us that took us in front. We were playing much better and then clan adjusted their tactics. They threw another player forward and capatilized quickly with two goals of their own.

Final score was probably deserved, but another loss that hurts.

We will need to regroup and make preperations for a run at the Imperial Cup.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Imperial Cup...........

When does the Imperial Cup run start ???????? Anybody know??? How does the weekend forecast look? Any ppd's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0