Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Week 12 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all, thanks to Hard Ballz for picking up my slack last week. And for making me laugh out loud:p

If it doesn't rain, this week presents some interesting matches.

Richmond Utd. “A” v. Clan Alumni
Clan has been playing well the last couple of weeks and although it'll be close, I think the lack of finishing on RUFC's part will haunt them. Oh yeah, Richmond's lack of Animal too.
Clan 2-0

Meralomas “A” v. Peg-Olys
What could this be other than a tie? I'll go with 0-0 as the keepers on both teams are arguably the strongest players on each team.

Firefighters “A” v. City FC “A”
4-1 FF, not much else to say.

Deep Cove Royals v. Pt. Grey Rangers “A”
Can PGR hand DCR only their second loss of the season? If we do, it'll be an upset (again) but sure, why not:) PGR 3-2

Sikh Temple “A” v. Pacific 96ers.
Interesting matchup....last game was a tie but I don't think the 96ers will take the Sikhs so lightly. Should be a quality match but in the end, 96ers will have a little better finishing. Sikhs pace might trouble the 96ers on the back line though. 96ers 2-1

Good luck to all and I hope I haven't wasted my predictions on a rain-out weekend.

Gawd, there are a lot of morons on TTP these days...

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 12 predictions...........

Well here goes week 12 if the rain doesn't come.............

RUFC 0-2 Clan ( Clan is a bit too much.....agree with Kurgs! )

Lomas 1-1 Peg. ( Lawts and Mario steal the show )

F.F 6-0 City ( City=Relegation :D )

DCR 3-1 PGR ( With a possibility of an upset:rolleyes: )

S.T 2-2 96ers ( If 96ers get what they want it will be cancelled )

Surprisingly we got all these games in before christmas and many great games have been played with ties and upsets leading the way. I'm sure there will be many more coming soon! Good luck to all in week 12;)

Hard Ballz:D

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday night game...........

Are any TTPers going out to richmond to watch the RUFC and Clan game? Animal, I will try and bring Bring It with to watch and keep you busy drinking! What kind of beer do you like:rolleyes: ? I just got my wisdom teeth taken out and I need a cure ( beer? )
to make it feel better. No to Mackers sunflower seeds tomorrow. Where the fcuk is Mackers hiding? How the Fcuk are ya?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Busy Working, Mackers that is

You mean you haven't received the umpteen emails from Mackers re: the BIG SALE. I think he is actually working right now.

Although, I did get a response pretty quickly when I teased him about helping out his squad!
~Scwhoismissingpremierwomenssoccerinabigwaynoto
mentionZeus'clobberonme!:rolleyes:

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i am CANADIAN

HARD BALLZ,

I will be out wether I'm in my wheel chair or not. T3's and Canadian sound like the perfect combination for the animal insticts to come out for the evening. Tell that BRING IT to get his ass out here tomorrow, you guys owe a lot of beer as you cost me a girlfriend last time we had drinks after a game :confused:

Animal

P.S. Would be nice to see a few TTpers out, but I do realize that most of you are going to bumbblefukc nowhere to watch a butch of half gays play in the FVSL :rolleyes: .

animalhopingthegamedoesnotgetcancelled

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal........

Can you say 24 of Canadian? Lights out! Looks like the party's at Matches tomorrow night:cool: ! I will make sure I drag Bring It and his drinking gloves with me, cheers and good luck.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't let the Captain find out

Hard Ballz,

Better not let the Captain hear that you are going to his private hang out "Matches", he might get a little protective of his turf:D

Animal,

Do you need the handy dart to roll by and pick your wheely ass up!! Can you bring the side-car for me;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
speaking of seedy places

Did the Captain change venues? Wasn't it Baker street where he used to hang out back in the day? I think he still goes there for a moment of silence, stands right under the Richmond Inn oning.

~scinmemoryofcheesyplacesinrichmond:)

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard Ballz,

I was hiding but am now back, i'll be at the game tonight with my seeds and probably watching most of the game from the touchline as i'm struggling to fin playing time.

No predictions this week but will watch the results with much anticipation !!

Good luck to everyone !!

Cheers, Mackers.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I asked you before.....

Please stay away from matches. Lean was right. It is a territory and age thing. :)

SC, Baker Street was a great hangout. :rolleyes: , like all of the Richmond clubs. However, Frank's Place was always a personal favorite.......

BTW, RUFC 2 CLAN ALUMNI 3

I missed most of the first half but Animal told me that Clan took the piss. RU scored 2 goals in 15 minute span to take the lead but fell apart after that, with the Clan scoring goals within 4 minutes.........Fitness was certainly an issue.......

Other than that, I met Hard Ballz and Bring It. None of them offered me a beer though, so I left immediately after the final whistle.......;)

Captain

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It took 12 weeks...

But guess what?( Thanks to the constant reminders that 0 wins = relegation from the PGR boys)...the Lomas got a W.

Peg 1 - 3 Lomas

More later...I'm off to get pissed ..at 'Disney On Ice':rolleyes:

Gaffa.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 3 Peg Olys 1

Bloody brilliant effort today from the Lomas.

That's all I can say for now as I have a flight to catch.

But God does it feel good to get our first win, with a third of the season left.

Winners are grinners!!

dazwhoisreallyhappythathechangedhisflighttoaredeyesohecouldscorethewinner:D

Biglegs

Oct 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AHHH.

Guess I should pay attention before posting.

Predictions:
FF 3 City 0 - Maybe more for FF.
DCR 3 PGR 1 Revenge for a team that is far superior. DCR's weakness is in some players who are aren't as skilled but make up for it by being overly aggressive. I'm predicting a peno for PGR who give it a good go.
ST 1 96r's 2 96'r's will make easy work of the sikh's but the score won't show it.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Update!

DCR 5-Pgr 0

Sweet revenge for DCR, could have had a couple more! Playing Pgr on a decent size field, makes a world of difference. They can't play there way on a huge pitch. With RU out of the picture, things are starting to open up, and it's only November!

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmmm........

Pacific 5 Sikh Temple 2

Basically 96ers finished all their chances, but that's why Sneds and company are making the big dollars. Sikhs were down to 10 men about 10 minutes into this one as Bringit lost his cool and tried to skewer one of their defenders. The flow of play was actually pretty even until the last 15 minutes when 96ers popped a couple of goals on the counterattack as we were pushing up for the equalizer. This game was close for most of the match but the final score was unflattering- none the less, a valiant effort against a very good team. 96ers just have too many weapons and if they can keep all their employees together for the stretch run they could very well go undefeated. C'mon TTPers lets have some more match reports! Holy shite Lomas won! Good job Dazza, Gaffa, Lawts, et all.;)

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vmsl site has City 2 - FF 2
How the hell did City pull that one off, and what a crushing blow to FF's chance at promotion first a tie with the mighty Lomas and now this. Ouch. To many teams have already branded City the team that WILL be relegated, but let's face it in the last 4 games they have 5 points definitly a team on the move. Those at the bottom may have to be ready for a tighter race than was anticipated.

Cheers Lawts

forthoseofyouwhodon'tknowtheLomaswonLomaswon:D

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR 5 PGR 0

PGR lads good game. It should have been more than 5-0 though.

Mc Cartney was just to big for the PGR lads. Hey PGR goodtimes you live in N.Van Right? Why don't you come train with us on your off nights. Looks like you could use the extra fitness for the relegation battle you team is in.

Hard Ballz any 96ers guys get carded on the weekend? Any new faces? We play them Sunday.

Should be an intresting week leading up to 96ers DCR game this weekend. You never know what kind of strings these guys can pull with league and a big game looming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0