Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Week 10 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goodtimes

Hardballz,

I think it is time for you to grow up. Why dont you read and comprehend what each message says before you start shooting off your mouth. Not only should you show a little more class, show a little brains while you are at it.

With respect to the threat, I take that personally. This is a site to vent a little frustration, stir up a little shite and promote the game of soccer. The fact that personal threats, and ridiculous acts of proposed violence against anyone of the TTPers even goes on, blows my mind and makes me really wonder what kind of person would really do/say such a thing.

I think that if comments posted on here really disrupt and cause that much emotion amongst you and your teammembers, then you really should get some help.

As with your comment below....

p.s................Gaytimes, if I were to send you a threat, it would be in person and by myself not a stupid message

If you want to start something, then you had better be ready to finish it. The idea of publically threatening somebody should not be taken lightly. In fact, it is something I take very seriously.

Harballz, I dont know who you are, or where you play, and more importantly I dont care, but I can assure you of one thing. I have taken more punishment, inflicted more pain, and been involved in more shite than you will ever experience.

I will offer one piece of advice, and in no way should this be considered a threat or a warning, but merely the truth.....think before you speak, as one day when shite comes down, talking about it just wont be enough!

Good luck to all this weekend.

PGR Goodtimes!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps a 'sticks and stones' thread?

Let's drop all this crap now, lads. The bottom line is someone is fcuking porky pieing through their teeth. Not good enough for anyone. Start up another thread on another website if this stuff is going to continue.

Animal,

I am very sorry to hear about your injury. I know as well as anyone how frustrating big injuries can be. Keep your head up and you will be back in no time. After all, I need to up in Kamloops to look after me. Someone has to. ;) Good luck

Captain

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lomas 1-1 FF

Lomas scored a soft one late in the 1st half. FF got one back shortly after the break. FF put the pressure on in the 2nd half but could n't finish. Another hard fought point for the Lomas. FF will feel they dropped 2 points today. Great commitment and effort from our guys, especially from the lads who came up from the Cat team.

PGRG, Breez nutz, or who ever, knock it on the fcuking head...we've all gotta go to work on monday.

The Gaffa

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 1 Firefighters 1

Bandcamp,

1-1 tie after leading 1-0 at half-time.

Spririted effort from the Lomas and well battled. We drafted some young blood from our CAT team and it worked well.

Not pretty and it was frustrating in the middle of the park to be honest, but we battled well and definitely deserved the point, if not more.

Still winless, but off the bottom for now. It is coming...

dazwhofeltveryfatiguedtoday

:)

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal

Animal,

I just went back and read the posts on the previous page.

I'm really sorry to hear about your broken leg. Every footballer's nightmare.

Wishing you a speed recovery.

Daz:(

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gaffa/dazza:

good result would be an understatement. guess we'll have to pad our lead on you today with a result against our sikh friends.

not sure about all this nonsense going on but looking forward to playing today.

G

Goodtimes

Animal,

Sorry to hear about your accident. Most unfortunate. All the best in a speedy recovery.

Dazza,

Good result from your squad. Anytime you can steal a point from one of the top teams, a job well done.

Hopefully we can put together a solid effort against the Sikh's today. Looking outside now, it appears that the weather is going to take a turn for the worse. That might work in our favour, as it will hopefully slow down the speedy Sikh squad.

PGR Goodtimes!

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas vs. FF

All I can say is what a point, That is a big one for the Lomas, but it also feels good knowing you just absolutly ruined the FF's season and there chance for promotion has taken a dangerous turn for the worse. That's 2 ties in 2 games against FF well played Lomas.

Animal,
Unfortunate about the leg, you abviously did your job well though 2-0 always a good result and yyou have got to love that goose egg.

PRG, Hardballz, etc.

All this talk is nonsense I shall be watching the game with a small contingent of Lomas and wish to see all this drama unfold. I'm just so excited:rolleyes:

Lawts

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR-Peg/olys

Dcr 3- Peg -0

Peg are a hurting club , 10 guy's!. DCR look ok, still in the hunt. Lotsa help yesterday from Lomas. Ref was a complete nutbar, was at the field, before most players.

Animal

Sorry to hear about the leg, hopefully it won't take to long to recover.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couple of ties

Just in from Hillcrest:

PGR 1-1 Sikhs and
Clan 1-1 96ers

Game report to follow bad kit night.:cool:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR vs. ST report................

Very innocent game with allthe hype going on. A 1-1 draw was the outcome and was a fair result to both teams. PGR struck first with a header that was well placed. Sikhs responded with 20-25 minutes left with the equalizer. PGR goalie made some good saves to keep the the tie, well done! Kurgan, if that was you wearing 11, you played well but I thought you were given too much time. Overall, sloppy first half for the sikhs but the second was dominated by the sikhs but just could not finish. Match well played by both sides. None of the teams could finish and that was the problem.

p.s............happy to see all the B.S over with and thanks for not stealing the game ball. Was that granny Gertrude on the sidelines? Good luck rest of the way! I still don't know who thefcuk Breeze Nuts is. Nobody will admit it. It was a rude comment made and uncalled for.

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Assumptions!

A Few Wise Words From Nemesis:

Thumbs down to all you fruitcakes whom assumed that this individual 'breez nuts' is a member of the Sikh club. Completely unfounded!

Regs, you should be moderating not further catalysing the situaution as it would appear you were one of the first to make this unjustified "ass"umption. Get with it!

PGR Goodtimes: Are you an actor? I think you may have been the lead in one of my favourite movies......Conan The Barbarian!
Dumbass!

Nemesis

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nemesis,

Don't be telling me what I should or should not be doing.

If you don't like how I handle things here then just fcuk off, it's as simple as that.

Something was said, I commented that if it was true, it was way beyond the limits of TTP. In effect, I was telling people that that kind of stuff is not welcome here.

Clown.

~TB.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gentlemen.

First of all, cheers the the Sikh lads who played a good solid game on Sunday. :) The game was as clean as any I've seen this year while still benig hard fought with some good tackles.

Hard Ballz, yeah, that was me. Sure you guys gave me some time with the ball, but I did have to work for it;) Were you playing? It was pretty quiet on the pitch but there were a couple of good comments out there

For everyone: I can verify that the PM was received as stated by PGR Goodtimes. The fact is, nobody did anything but play hard during the game so it's time to drop the whole issue.

Good luck the Sikhs for the rest of the year.

PS, Regs is just grumpy 'cause he's really hung over.

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our Moderator

Regs:

It's obvious from your reaction to my rather accurate statement that you too have a predisposition to react prior to giving it any thought. It's a bad habit my friend. No need to get huffy and puffy....just think!

As far as the way you handle things:

Do you want a brownie badge or a chest to put it on?

Nemesis

Regswantsafreeridetothejamborie.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting Weekend

This division seems to get tighter every weekend. The ties are causing pain to the promotion hopefuls. It will take a prolonged winning streak to take the division.

Kurgan and HardBallz,

Glad to hear that the game was without any incident. I wished I could have attended but I badly spained my ankle playing with my CAT team. Looks like I'll be out for a few weeks. The Animal and I will be limping around the parks for a while:( :( I heard beer was a mighty good pain killer:cool:

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR vs Peg/Oly

DCR wins.

Peg starts game with ten men and finishes with nine. Probably happy with a 3-0 score. Mario "BIG" again. Peg need some healthy bodies. It was 0-0 at the half; but just a matter of time for DCR.

Boring game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0