Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wankers on TTP ....

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Money, fatnugly and Captain - the names were not nominations for you but glad it sparked a heated debate ..... as for Slimo Azzurri or whatever your name is Azurri only has one Z ... maybe we could come up with weekly rankings

fatnugly

Sep 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Money, fatnugly and Captain - the names were not nominations for you but glad it sparked a heated debate ..... as for Slimo Azzurri or whatever your name is Azurri only has one Z ... maybe we could come up with weekly rankings

Now, Now....don't take offence and lash back just because someone thinks you're a wanker....did Scotty beat you up too much or just try to strangle you in the crib?

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
BK7 coming from you that is a honour!! Why don't you learn to score on a peno!! You are so bad you could not even get one vs. the heat!! Go wax your back!!! Maybe your ball and chain will let you stay out past dark next week!!

Wah,wah,wah!!! Find some new material.James, thanks for helping with the spell-check.He needs all the help he can get.Lend him your BMX gloves.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aren't we all wankers?

Who else comes on TTP? Certainly not gentlemen of the highest order.

I think you just need to look at the official TTP memberlist and arrange by amount of posts. :D

There's your ranking, save Guinness who rarely ever posts these days (But we all know JC is a wanker) and the dearly departed Keeper.(RIP Marcus)

Personally I love the Dear Auntie Jinky, Captain Shamrock, and Bronco... it's a reciprocity thing really.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aren't we all wankers?

I think you just need to look at the official TTP memberlist and arrange by amount of posts. :D

Fcuking Brilliant however let's take that one step further and add "average posts per day" as a control variable. After all, we wouldn't want to employ biased statistics to call out wankers would we?

:D:D:D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great idea!

The more statistical evidence that would streamline the hypothesis the better.
In order of total posts... with your stat idea next to it...
Regs: 4.47 PPD
Captain: 4.29 PPD
Knvb: 3.63 PPD
Dude: 3.07 PPD
Yoda: 1.62 PPD
HoS: 1.58 PPD
JBN: 2.56 PPD
Franny: 2.38
Berg: 1.16 PPD

Therefore:
Gold: Regs
Silver: Captain
Bronze: knvb

:D

Beli Orlovi

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
great idea!

The more statistical evidence that would streamline the hypothesis the better.
In order of total posts... With your stat idea next to it...
Regs: 4.47 ppd
captain: 4.29 ppd
knvb: 3.63 ppd
dude: 3.07 ppd
yoda: 1.62 ppd
hos: 1.58 ppd
jbn: 2.56 ppd
franny: 2.38
Berg: 1.16 ppd

therefore:
Gold: Regs
silver: Captain
bronze: Knvb

:d

^^^^^^^
thx for the courtesy ranking lol :d:d:d

wankers!!!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
While we are at statistics...

KH: I think you have to take into account BMI or Height:Weight ratios when claiming third...

You might be up there with or past RF and WC based on those factors ;)

This is a case of the Pot (Me) calling the Kettle (KH) Black... or fat...

~WhopperForever :D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
By virtue of the inverse transitive properties at play here, Bronco, The Captain and Myself, are the very opposite of a wanker if an Arch Wanker such as JBN finds us so distasteful.

No need to thank me for your new moniker JBN. I think when referring to you,the Arch-Wanker fits you like some sort of super villain's glove.Though I don't want to give much thought to the costume you'll wear, I'm sure it will be red,white and blue. No red and white checkerboard please, Bronco wouldn't like it.

The ARCH-WANKER AWAYYYYYYYYY!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0