Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wankers on TTP ....

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
After all the recent bashing and whining about teams not opening changing rooms for other teams, whining about refs, shooting behind the net, counting crossbars and other near misses as something worthwhile etc., etc. it appears people have developed certain thoughts about other posters .... now that you know what their avtars meaning is - give us your rankings for the biggest wankers on TTP...
I am sure favorites will include (in no particular order) :

Moneyman
Fantabulous
WAB
Charlie
Hose
Scottyshell
Sir M
Captain Shamrock
Coach
..and let's not forget that rotund untanned individual that as a kid used to steal the other team's oranges at halftime - Rangerforever.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After all the recent bashing and whining about teams not opening changing rooms for other teams, whining about refs, shooting behind the net, counting crossbars and other near misses as something worthwhile etc., etc. it appears people have developed certain thoughts about other posters .... now that you know what their avtars meaning is - give us your rankings for the biggest wankers on TTP...

Moneyman
Fantabulous
WAB
Charlie
Hose
Scottyshell
Sir M
Captain Shamrock
Coach
..and let's not forget that rotund untanned individual that as a kid used to steal the other team's oranges at halftime - Rangerforever.

An absolute honour......now go fcuk yourself.

:D

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Decisions ........ decisions.:eek::confused::eek::confused: However, based on consistent solid wanker performance for a sustained period of time, and also raising it a level in the last couple weeks, I have no option but to give my support to my favorite pork chop ....... Fantubby. In fact, I might even give PCOV the wanker team award. In tribute to Fantubby and PCOV, I have donated my Avatar advertising space to both until the end of November.

JAGS

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Moneyman
Fantabulous
WAB
Charlie
Hose
Scottyshell
Sir M
Captain Shamrock
Coach

Thankyou Taxman $$$MAN #1 as always. If we were chosing dickheads we know where you would place.;)As for Coach being on the list i don't know, he is more interested in making Pedicure appointments and drinking Pelligrino after games than the drunken posting lunatic Napoleon ripping teams the way Picasso paints paintings. I guess it comes from playing in the feeder league for the FVSL the VMSL. He doesn't have the pressure now everything is easy. Or was he afraid of JTL and Poco:confused:

For my personal choices
Johnnybluenose- He must be the offspring of a drunk Cliff Claven and a cheap hooker. He will probally post asking why he wasn't #1 choice and give reasons to support this decision:D
Regs- The name says it all.;)
Fat Monkey- Read his posts you will understand:)

$$$MAN

N

NDU Alumni

BK7 coming from you that is a honour!! Why don't you learn to score on a peno!! You are so bad you could not even get one vs. the heat!! Go wax your back!!! Maybe your ball and chain will let you stay out past dark next week!!

fatnugly

Sep 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
btw....Scottyshell should NOT be on the list....he's way too pleasant.....no wanking going on at all in any of his posts. Maybe he wanks in private?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesn't everyone wank in private? ;)

As for Coach being on the list i don't know, he is more interested in making Pedicure appointments and drinking Pelligrino after games than the drunken posting lunatic Napoleon ripping teams the way Picasso paints paintings.
$$$MAN

Mint!

Biggest wanker.
Hmmm.
I doubt anyone's heavier than me here on TTP...:eek:

KNVB/Dude.

A tie for this prestigious award.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fatnugly:

Probably a bit more to do with familiarity breed contempt and all that. I'm sure that Taxman would be #1 on Scotty's list, probably with an "I'm telling Mom" attached to it...:rolleyes:

MB10: you need to differentiate between "franchise" and "the franchise" - two different users.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DeRanger:

you might have some competition with WestCoast for heaviest...

Personal vote would be a tie between the ManUre and Laffs fans, since they both tend to view the world from extremely unrealistically tinted glasses...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0