Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter October 06'

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
Ankle Break
This weekend:

Adanac SE is closed (because the game last week ripped the shite out of it!)

Adanac SW is open (because the ref was smart enough to realize it wasn't playable!)

hmmmm......Reuben isn't so smart after all and Sapp, like a super hero, saved Adanac.:p

Adanac saved? You are crazy if you think it is. I'm still shocked that it is used so much. I do recall you guys changing times for a semi final masters cup game.... Maybe AB has something to talk about...

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 2 Sikh Temple 0

Caught the 2nd half, and Temple had some very very good chances to score and possibly equalize, but unfortunately could not beat Shep's.

Temple goalie from all accounts was brillant throughout the first half, and made a great kick save in the second half. Well Done Kam!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple had a couple of chances, yes, but chances any team has when they push everyone forward and the other team is sitting on a good lead late and has already cleared the bench. A few chances were there, sure, but in a game where everything was pretty much in control and done.

The keeper didn't make saves tonight he was hit. I'm being honest. Credit to him for standing in there, but come on. Our second goal was pretty well hit from 20 something yards out but it was right down the middle of the net about 4 feet in the air. He did more to get out of the way than in it.

The game was decent in spurts for both, but some more than others.

Nice to meet you Gurps.

Hi Rene... I do. :D

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firemen over Clanbus 3-1. Not a consistant showing from Clan today.... but full marks to Firemen to capitlaize.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game report is that the Olympics are on the standings board with a point. They had a 2-2 tie with Metro Ford today and word on the street is that MF stole a victory from the Olympics. As for Columbus losing 3-1 to Fireman their downfall all started last week by being the first team to allow a goal against by the Olympics.:D

Leftonly

Jul 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clanbus and Firemen game. Extremely fast paced game, Clanbus with a lot of talent going forward, movement off the ball and number of guys that want the ball was impressive - but as I am sure Notty can attest to, most of the midfield had their one way boots on and were caught badly on counter attacks. Couple new faces in firemen's line up and our resident "c#nt", Niall with two. Second half was all Clanbus, but a free kick down the middle of pipes made it 3 buzz and was all defending from there. Croats with a good representation on the sidelines, and a win today will put them top.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 1 Norvan 3

Norvan had our number today. Tough loss, but it's one game at a time. Norvan went up 1, we tied, Norvan got their 2nd soon after. We had some great opportunities but Norvan keeper came up huge. Norvan slotted a 3rd in the middle of the 2nd half(Offside by 5 yards).... but what can you do. We played one man short the whole 2nd, i can't remeber took his 2nd yellow. On to Sporting.....

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 1 - Sporting 1

Sapp looked great for the first 20 and had Sporting running all over the place. Sapp up one early as some new, young, model-looking type defender with flowing hair and a healthy tan banged in the garbage off a corner.

5 minutes later, that same guy pounced on a loose ball in the mid, beat a defender with 2, if not 3, step-overs, was on a breakaway but was stopped by Brum. Paul Favs with another break but couldn't finish as well. Then the tide turned; Sporting controling the rest of the half, started taking it to Sapp and came up with a handfull of shots on Breure.

The second was just a back and forth game with both teams throwing caution to the wind. With 20 to go, Mike Gomes down the left flank, crossed it far post to Ryan Dormer who headed it in.

Overall a pretty sloppy game, but with good intensity and pace. Both teams opened it up in the 2nd which made for some exciting soccer. The tie was a fair result.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

The game almost got called off b/c it was too sunny and Ambleside was in great shape. Luckily, the Trollers decided to stay of the field this week and the game went on :)

This report is for you b/c you are so interested in Inter.:)

To be fair to West Van, they created some pressure in the first half while we started out slow. However, there was no score at half time. Then the Big Joe made some tactical changes at half and our speed and their lack of fitness proved to be too much for West Van. Jomo, Andrew and Kevin with the goals. Dennis K had a great game with a couple of great saves.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

The game almost got called off b/c it was too sunny and Ambleside was in great shape. Luckily, the Trollers decided to stay on the field this week and the game went on

This report is for you b/c you are so interested in Inter.

To be fair to West Van, they created some pressure in the first half while we started out slow. However, there was no score at half time. Then Big Joe made some tactical changes at half and our speed and their lack of fitness proved to be too much for West Van. Jomo, Andrew and Kevin with the goals. Dennis K had a great game with a couple of great saves.

On to Norvan next week who look good after defeating Croatia. Should be a good game.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have you buy me dinner if you are who I think you are. My missus is starting to ask questions. ;)

Predictions anyone?

Sikh Temple "A" vs AFC Leopards - Wake me when it's over. AFC.

Metro-Ford Wolves "A" vs Columbus-Clan "A" 1-1 or a MF "upset"

Firefighters "A" vs Indo-Akal "A" - Firetown

Sapperton Rovers "A" vs Surrey United "A" - Surrey and WAB gets lumped. Why? Why not?

Vancouver Olympics "A" vs West Van FC "A" - Trollups or a draw

Croatia SC "A" vs Sporting Club "A"- Croatia

Norvan Eagles vs ICSF Inter - Inter by a converted TD

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Have you buy me dinner if you are who I think you are. My missus is starting to ask questions. ;)

Where would you like to go darling, you could always bring the missus!!! If it's not to akward for her that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0