Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Oct 05'

Status
Not open for further replies.

senior2509

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve Miller said:
Nice KNVB, imagine I'm the only one that pays for my pints, and I'm Scottish. The next time you need a ride home at 3 o'clock, remember to keep your wits about you, because I still have one arm free. Now, I've been a long time lurker on this site, and I have to say that I think Regs had a brilliant idea to get this site going. I never knew he had any brilliance in him. I've had many a chuckle on this site, even from that red headed Sedin look-a-like twat. But when you make a million posts, you're bound to be funny a couple of times. Just like his touch, that's why I'm happy I have a season with him, I'm bound to see one good one. And without this site, who would have known that Ballbaby had a sense of humour. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...

I got my point...to get you going :D :D :D

Anyways, I was not at the game on Friday but I was told from a neutral party that really was an accident so ...peace Steve ... carry on

Senior

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Millar/Miller ........ you are wearing out the keys on you PC. Step away and keep lurking ............ at least that is what Besty told me you do best.

JAGS

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stevie didn't you also throw that elbow at Rob Toth a few years ago against Sportstown?
I may be wrong MR.WONDERFUL, and If I am I apologize.

Animal

Steve Millar

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal, wrong guy buddy. I was suspended for the Graeme incident. You might want to talk to Notty about that one. Me thinks he might know who it was. And only KNVB's missus gets to call me that.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conflict keeps a person ALIVE! But the big man from Surrey shouldn't keep hiding behind his handle name - coward!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap 5 - AFC 0

We were brutal in the first 20 minutes and AFC had many good chances and about 8 corner kicks. But we managed to score 2 cracker goals against the run of play (15th and 20th min). Paul Raposo and Surrey cast-off ;) Colin Phillips. Then Sap found its game.....

Mike Favs on a great run in the 55th min. and it was game over. Clarkie got a typical red card in the 70th min . Kent with some garbage (75th), and 19 year old Srdjan Biljetina with a super individual effort (85th).

Can't look past Bby next week, but Surrey does loom in the near distance.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stevie remember that time in 4th grade when you pulled little Johnny's hair and you kicked that girl in the shin at recesses because she wouldn't give you a piece of gum? Christ, Animal,who hasn't thrown an elbow at Rob Toth? I'm surprised he could even tell. His hamster has been asleep for years now.

If no one else Steve I'm glad you're a part of Surrey. It means I'm no longer the most hated. Good stuff.

We didn't "cast off" Colin did we? I thought he just left? He's a good player.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-0 to those guys must be coaching. You can't live in the past coaching, did not win you the nations .Come on boys losing to sapperton like that is disgraceful. I'll see you all next week, better result is needed . And what is this i hear about Steve elbowing someone on purpose "should we phone the cops" what u think weavers. It is amazing how people react to certain individuals actions. Never equal ,everyone is a judge and jury. Just ask steve if he did it on purpose then there would be no debate ****ing morons. Things just don't change. Calgary rocks. A clarkie typical red card more like a typical comment by dumbass daddy's boy weavers. By the way weavers you still living in your dad's basement.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by The Apprentice
Notty, you have the touch of an elephant. It was in your best interest that they pulled you.
If that's the best piss-take you got, it's certainly no better that your accomplishments in this league. First div is calling!!! Also, get your facts straight...pulled myself with a bad knee.
If we buried our chances in the first it would have been a different game.
That's the difference between 1st div and premier...now go back to it ya Muppet.
:rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve Millar said:
...my 18th year and have only had 3 red cards.

So HOS let it go, ... There is no humour in bringing up that regrettable incident over and over.

You missed one, remember that Red that you took vs. Gorge in the BC Semi back in 2000, that was for yapping (well deserved yapping at Maritzio), that resulted in just one game suspension, not to bad for the VMSL.

Second, the "NOSE" comment still brings a smile to my face, not because Graeme was hurt, but because it was a little wind-up of the Slurrey U. boys who did absolutly nothing after that happened. You talk about the old days and respect. If that happened to a Norvan or Fireman player, there would be hell to pay the next match. I brought it up now, because I think the whole "I don't Nose him" still has a little bit of life to it, even if it is just for me, and thats all that matters.

Oh well back to the FVSL Div. 1 threads, where is walls?

hos

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson said:
Calgary rocks. A clarkie typical red card more like a typical comment by dumbass daddy's boy weavers. By the way weavers you still living in your dad's basement.
Larson, are you stoned again, or should I say, tell us when you're not high. Last year, WAB embarassed you on this site, and you don't seem to have learned from it.
WAB has worked hard to make Sapperton agood team, a 4-0 start, in 1st place, after losing Sing to Udinese in Italy, and Bottigleieri to Metroford, and injuries to Todd, Ulrich and Aruzewski. WAB and Sapp also did $7K worth of charity work for senior citizens last month.
This is your opportunity to tell us what you have done to improve soccer in BC. We know WAB has done a lot. What have you contributed? Don't slag anyone, just tell us what you have contributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0