Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter December 08'/January 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

vancitysbest

Mar 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter December 08'/January 09

Inter 1 SUF 1

Inter scored literally at the final whistle.

SUF pretty much had their way and couldnt capitalize with 3 cross bars and a post....

The real question should remain is if Vinny did not have to take a shat the only game due to his 100% fiber cereal diet and whole grain muffins from CG, would he have scored the game winner?

Or would a 224mg of Caffeine from a BEVS BUZZ helped?

Please discuss........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mr. Base, will we be seeing you at Millar's next game against RCIU? If so, please come introduce yourself. Cheers.

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well at least won't have to listen to Millar coming up with lame excuses again about who was missing and such since it was a win. Can't wait to hear: If we only had so and so, again and again:rolleyes:.

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually, Millar's only concern last week was that his manager NEVER shows. We came to the conclusion that he's a dud. Do you have any idea who that is Phantom, or when he might be out again? If so let me know and I'll pass it on to Millar and the rest of the Norvan boys. Thought you might know since you seem to have a rather vast knowledge of the FVSL. May just be a coincidence though. Who knows?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Croatia 2 Columbus 1.Terible game to watch,good resalt for Croatia. Could have beet seven seven game. No midfield on eother side. Looks like tomuch pasta in some cases.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Croatia 2 Columbus 1.Terible game to watch,good resalt for Croatia. Could have beet seven seven game. No midfield on eother side. Looks like tomuch pasta in some cases.

How do you fuk up the word "been" with "beet"? The n and the t are no where near each other on the keyboard. You do know the difference between a bean, a beet, and been, right?

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

1-0 was the final. fair result, although norvan missed an absolute sitter from six yards out in the last minute.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Expect more game winners in the future from JJ.....makes RCIU a threat for at least a couple of trophy's.

Sandman

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually, Millar's only concern last week was that his manager NEVER shows. We came to the conclusion that he's a dud. Do you have any idea who that is Phantom, or when he might be out again? If so let me know and I'll pass it on to Millar and the rest of the Norvan boys. Thought you might know since you seem to have a rather vast knowledge of the FVSL. May just be a coincidence though. Who knows?

No I don't know who your lame manager is> I actually know not to much about the Fv, but I will hopefully see you on the pitch and make your game difficult if you ever heal old man;)

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

The only person on the pitch that make things difficult for me is the sub par reffing (excluding Renne):D. Hopefully I will get on the the pitch in the new year but who knows. Every thing from this point is a bonus considering my life is half over now.:p The weak need not apply.........

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

1-0 was the final. fair result, although norvan missed an absolute sitter from six yards out in the last minute.

when the keeper gets a hand, foot, inner thigh, right nut, etc. on the ball, it's called a save. ;) that said, the game could have been far out of reach had it not been for smiley. he made some timely stops throughout the game that give Nor Van a chance.

seven games without a loss... great run for the bhoys! helluva way to head into the break.

looking forward to the RCIU curling / christmas party next week....:wa:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
HURRRRY... HURRRRY.... HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRD

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

i'm not having much luck with people taking my bets these days... :D

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Norvan 0 RCIU 1

Guess I should have come up and said hi. The older of the two daemonspawn was playing with his team down below you lot on the gravel pitch. Watched part of the first half before the boys started their game; didn't see a lot of chances at either end during that time.

See you pisstanks at the TTP party...

Trece

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Inter 2 Delta 0

Nonni scored both goals. The second a great individual effort where he beat three 'prospects' before calmly slotting it passed the goalie. Delta looked very very young, obviously missing their residency players. We will definitely take the three points heading into the break.

Gilly

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

No I don't know who your lame manager is> I actually know not to much about the Fv, but I will hopefully see you on the pitch and make your game difficult if you ever heal old man;)

. Futbal plays in the VMSL, he used to play in the FVSL. Question is where do you play and how are you going to play against Futbal.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

So we've hit the Christmas break, for those that have been playing in the Prem the past few seasons, do the standings look like what was to be expected at the beginning of the season?
Who are the odds on favorites to be relegated?
Who will be on the top of the table at the end of the year? Can MF hold off West Van and Clanbus, Croatia even?

The 'real' season starts up January 2nd, 3rd and 4th

Anyone going to bite.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0