Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Dec/Jan 05

Status
Not open for further replies.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sneds,
why a dark alley?? Is this for the suprise attack?? That wouldn't be like you to hit someone while they weren't expecting it, would it. Cheap shots seems to be a pattern over at your camp ;) .

First the loss of your respect and now this, how am I to sleep at night.

Animal
goingon36hoursofnosleepandjumpingattheslightestnoise.

Does anyone know were I could get a good flash light??? :(

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lars,

It's amazing how the weed clouds one's pea-brain. A little history lesson.

In 1994 Don Smith had some players with no 'real' team. He knew Kevin Hearne through summer soccer. Kevin Hearne knew myself through UBC and Club I.

None of us had a team. Kevin Hearne and I put up $2000.00 to start our own team and Don Smith helped manage. A few of us never fit into the Don Smith crowd because of our contrasting lifestyles. Plain and simple.

We would have been promoted to Prem. after the 94 season if it had not been for a still immature little toker named Larrson and his on-field antics. Every player knew it and resented you for it. That it why every player stood back and let Sal C. kick the shite out of you at the Referee's Tourney. In essence, we all wanted you to leave. Eventually, even a dim-whit like you got the hint.

Lars, how old are you now? 28? Time to mature. Your court problem has nothing to do with me, but yourself. Only a complete loser would be so stupid enough as to miss an assault charge hearing on a 17 year old. You get what you deserve. I could go on and on, but we all know your many short-comings.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco,

Sad.

It really is time to hang them up. Every team ALWAYS tells their team to give the ball to the guy Bronco is marking. I know you know it, but it amazes me that it hasn't sunk in.

Time to hang em up!

Reds

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bob, how black is your kettle? Honestly. How many chicken cheap shots have you dished out? Way too many to complain about someone else. Even to KIDS. Short memory? How many times have you been threatened to or taken to court? Too many to complain about someone else. How many confrontations have you gotten into and completely turtled long enough for a "team mate" 3 yards away to FINALLY break it up (not stick up for you) PFFFFT! Unreal Bob. You are telling Sned to grow up, however you continue to add fuel to the fire (not even in person) and with nothing to back it up. How old are you? Why don't you grow up, wake up and hang em up!! Unreal.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reds, what a barrage of haymakers. Do you read my posts or just pipe off. Lets put the facts on the table.

-Yes, I've given tons of cheap shots. Did I ever say I didn't? Nope.
-Yes, I've been threatened to. Big deal. Haven't we all? Whoopdedo!
-Yes, when I was 26 I was charged for punching out a player. Recieved a conditional discharge without ever needing to attend court.
-No, can't recall turtling.
-None of us are "in person" on the web. Are you? I don't even know who you are - obviously you didn't have much of an impact on me. Who are you?
-I haven't had anyone of you approach me and tell me what you think of me. Frankly, it wouldn't matter. All are entitled to their own opinion. So who's calling the kettle black?
-I'm 34 on Dec 5. I need a new fishing pole.
-If you have been to a Sapp game in the last 2 years, you'd notice I haven't played a sniff. I know there are better players than me on Sapp.

Immature, hardly. Would you not attend a court date for an assault charge? I wouldn't be so stupid enough to miss. Reds, back up your comments and explain to me how I'm immature.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see the rest of the games this weekend have been called because of all the rain, lucky for Weakside, they just got out of getting thier asses handed to them. I think the only games played are the ones that are on turf.

On to next week, I think it is WAB and the Sap boys, game should be a go on the Turf, unless that snow comes.

hos

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes, we're thoroughly relieved. mighty khalsa is on a roll. it would have been a shame to see us fall back into another "mini-slump".
guess we'll be meeting in the spring. a lucky break for your squad considering that is usually the time of the season when we struggle most.
insert :rolleyes: anywhere you want throughout the above.

on a personal note, i am thankful for the cancellation as i'm attending an "idiots" function tonite. would have been another hangover against khalsa if the game was on. i seem to recall i had a doozy of a hangover (if you consider still being drunk as hangover) last year at hillcrest against the mighty khalsa. still gives me shivers.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Khalsa for halting the 5 game loosing streak. It only took their newest signing, mother nature, to stop it too. Was she in net or did Geoff arrive?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Was she in net or did Geoff arrive?

She didn't stop a 5 game streak, it was only a "Smallsy Mini-Slump" of 4 games.
It is funny how you learn about your team signing a new keeper on TTP, well funny in a very used kind of way.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geoff has a lot of 'junk in the trunk' going on - we'll need to call him The Dumpster.

But don't worry HOS, you'll always be our favourite Khalsa garbage can!

:D

Cheers,

~Regs.

PS. come over to south surrey #5 at 10AM, beer on Kiwi :D I hope to be there too, if I can find the fcuking place :mad:

Reds

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bob, These are not haymakers. I am pointing out that everything you are ripping Lars for, you have been in the same boat at some point in my opinion. (I don't care if you show up or not, you were summoned-bottom line). Help him out, tell him how to get out of it or go fishing instead of getting involved with immature heresay is what I am getting at. Merry Christmas!!!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
Lars,

It's amazing how the weed clouds one's pea-brain. A little history lesson.

In 1994 Don Smith had some players with no 'real' team. He knew Kevin Hearne through summer soccer. Kevin Hearne knew myself through UBC and Club I.

None of us had a team. Kevin Hearne and I put up $2000.00 to start our own team and Don Smith helped manage. A few of us never fit into the Don Smith crowd because of our contrasting lifestyles. Plain and simple.

We would have been promoted to Prem. after the 94 season if it had not been for a still immature little toker named Larrson and his on-field antics. Every player knew it and resented you for it. That it why every player stood back and let Sal C. kick the shite out of you at the Referee's Tourney. In essence, we all wanted you to leave. Eventually, even a dim-whit like you got the hint.

Lars, how old are you now? 28? Time to mature. Your court problem has nothing to do with me, but yourself. Only a complete loser would be so stupid enough as to miss an assault charge hearing on a 17 year old. You get what you deserve. I could go on and on, but we all know your many short-comings.
wasnt it the Donny smith CLOUD ;) not crowd,as for a few of you not fitting into the crowd !name some names,I was at most of the training ,matches tourneys & so was donny,my father coached & to this day I guess Weavers you still dont why a good coach left !as well as great players ;) maybe it was you,people fcuf up in lives !snedds did,& he has been punished enough,but for a rich kid with a rich daddy,(who dropped off the uniforms to the knights final 6 years ,when stonies only had 11 players
and you drove off in your porsche,maybe some people look at you a second judged you ,I did -I thought to myself"holy fcuk is this guy a team player or not"I as you know dont have any problems with weavers -but you should grow up & leave the judges to do their jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!like people keep saying donny smith is dead & so are the old age rovers :(

ps let bygones be bygones brian

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They give prisoners use of computers now?? Let me guess sid's favorite game he plays with his cell mate. "Your turn to drop the soap" I think his Dad taught him how to play. Muppet, your the load your mom should have swallowed, ****breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0