Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey two-nine, tell Kelo to get off his high horse and stop bragging about his game winner in ot and focus on the next game.

Hard Ballz

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
reedie, if i said Spada would you have believed me? Didn't think so. Cloughie actually called Dcr20 over last game, not the other way around. Honestly, he's not worth his time. Three points would be better.

HB, didn't even realize it was Kilo, just happy the ball went in the net. I'll have a chat with him at training.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are a better team now and have only lost games when we could not finish........ And even if we were going down hill like you suggest, treble bitch! Talk to me about how shitty we are when you get one of those. See you on Wed. Bring your A game.

Look, treble bitch! I look forward to your listening to your A game - if you play or not. I guarantee you will be wound up tighter than the RFC uniform budget. Some how you will cost your team either a red or yellow card. I hear Rubin is in the middle.:eek:

And besides, if Sapp could finish anything we would be sitting in 4th - lame excuse tb.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I liked your original post better... Before you edited out the good parts.

Seriously would you all just fcuk off with this shite. Let's hope it's Kojak as the ref as well, whatever! Nobody really cares about all your hang ups about me just get over it. The Sapperton players don't give a monkeys about what you think they just play soccer and you lot make all this shite up in your own heads. Why don't you worry about your own team instead of wishing the worst for others? GTF!:cool:

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton to place BOX of 1/2 eaten donuts in 29 stall prior to game at Queens on Wednesday....LOL will be recorded as the funniest prank in the VMSL this season. Yawn!:rolleyes::cool:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's funny (well sad, really) is that none of us have any impact on the field, including treble bitch. I don't think any Sapp guys read TTP. It's mostly us old guys whose soccer prime is way past us and we can hardly get around the field, including treble bitch. We are all popping off yet we will stand on the sidelines and only watch and not make any difference.

WAB, laughing at himself!

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't have a problem with any of the Sapp guys, just the coach. See you Wed. You may be past your prime WAB but I'm still one of the best backups in the league.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You may be past your prime WAB but I'm still one of the best backups in the league.

One of the best? One of the best? Come on 29. A modest position of backup calls for absolute arrogance or humbly acceptance. You are the best, or you are just a backup. Which one are you?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoa whoa whoa... At what point was there a VMSL premier division backup keeper of the year award??? I would like to throw my hat into the ring...

Besides, I'm due for a good ballyhoo with two-nine.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whataboutbob stay possitive. Your guys deseve better. I told you long time ago. It is not easy to stay in. You know why. Now lisen to me, call the guys from PCSL. Put yout team in PCSL over the summer. you will be right back next year. Players are over nerves you know what the problem is. More fun kids will work harder and smarter.
It will make you guys ten times stronger. Who cares about the dam awords. It is all controled. Have fun. make it more fun for kids. You do have good bunch.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry 6-5. Back up keeper award brought over by cloughie from fvsl. You need to have sit on the bench for a majority of games and I don't think you have. Come to queens park on wed and we'll talk it over some donuts Cloughie is going to get me. Personally I don't think those donuts will last the car ride over with cloghie driving.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's funny (well sad, really) is that none of us have any impact on the field, including treble bitch. I don't think any Sapp guys read TTP. It's mostly us old guys whose soccer prime is way past us and we can hardly get around the field, including treble bitch. We are all popping off yet we will stand on the sidelines and only watch and not make any difference.

WAB, laughing at himself!

Well put weavers!! The old Sapp days with Corr coaching Tremarco, ian clarke, arnie mears,sully,yourself,the "CRIMINAL" no team in the VMSL right now would be ablt to touch us!!!!!!!!!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
" Re: [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011
Hey two-nine, tell Kelo to get off his high horse and stop bragging about his game winner in ot and focus on the next game.

Hard Ballz
"

Hard Ballz stop talking about KILO plus your too small to get up on KILO's horse..SMALL BALLZ

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the extremely unlucky event that Sapperton does get relegated, will Cloughie stay on with the team in Div 1 vmsl? I am hearing whispers that he is plotting a return to Poco after this successful debut in the vmsl.

Interesting times in the Sapperton camp.

:cool:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the extremely unlucky event that Sapperton does get relegated, will Cloughie stay on with the team in Div 1 vmsl? I am hearing whispers that he is plotting a return to Poco after this successful debut in the vmsl.

Interesting times in the Sapperton camp.

:cool:

If he was a good coach he would have never got the team relegated and would stay with the team if they did get relegated. But then again i am just a cowboy living in calgary and have no clue about football.

And a side note WHO THE FCUK would call themselves cloughie or even be in the same sentence , right there he should be ashamed ,probably a typical englishmen who has a accent must be a great football coach!!!!!! AH the BS in Van how i miss it lol. Bunch of plumbers!!!!

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If he was a good coach he would have never got the team relegated and would stay with the team if they did get relegated. But then again i am just a cowboy living in calgary and have no clue about football.

And a side note WHO THE FCUK would call themselves cloughie or even be in the same sentence , right there he should be ashamed ,probably a typical englishmen who has a accent must be a great football coach!!!!!! AH the BS in Van how i miss it lol. Bunch of plumbers!!!!

Who the fcuk would call themselves Larsson? Hey, you were pretty good in the Fijian League but not that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0