Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 0 Akal 0

Two even teams......fair result. Both teams probably feel they should all 3 points, but in reality the tie was just. I was not impressed with the lack of service in the final third from both teams.........some very poor crosses that resulted in giveaways more than dangerous goal scoring opportunities.

Congratulations to the Hurricanes on their 1st victory in Premier.

Hoping for a Serbia win tomorrow to make things really tight from the middle to bottom of the division. I believe a Serbian win would tighten the gap between 7th and 14th place to a mere 5 points!!! And with 3 teams getting relegated this year.........the fight to avoid relegation is a 8 team race!!!!

Gilly

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Add a fractured clavicle and broken collar bone suffered by two ICST players last week in their game against Sapp.

So explain to me how the Sapp super-monster-goon did this? Did he grab the players shoulder and rip it out of the socket and then chew on his arm? Or was there a tackle and the guy fell on his shoulder on the turf?
Exactly.....

thedrake

Mar 30, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB - First off, your side does not play "soccer." you've got 3-4 players that could maybe make a 5 foot pass (without pressure),the rest may as well be wearing two left boots; that being said, I can see why you'd advocate such a "physical" style. Last I checked, majority of players still have to work come Monday, and don't need to be hobbled in a AMATEUR league.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then play the Burnaby league, div 3 Richmond, or co-ed. Better yet, play a non-contact sport. The last time I checked this level is very competetive.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please keep the comments coming, because like I said, you are all being little suck-babies right now if you actually think today's game was too tough and Sapp just kicked players all day. So what, a little brother of a player got stitches today - boo hoo. It fcukin happens all the time in sport. Suck it up!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"I can see why you'd advocate such a "physical" style."

I don't advocate anything, I have nothing to do with coaching, player personnel, anything. But I do watch and besides a few really hard tackles (sometimes we don't get there on time) and 1 tackle that had nothing to do with going after the ball (and he was carded for it), it was a pretty normal game.

Please don't go on about individual tackles today, because I will just rant about each and every one of Columbus's fouls. Yes they are called "fouls" and they are a part of soccer - that is why there is a "referee".

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whataboutbob good posting from you tube. It is about time that a team playes agresive. We need more of that localy. Softer boys will end up in dive one. With three sides going down this year it will take care of it self. Only better players will endup on top. All you need is Ghouse to swing his club over and it will be all there. 12 sides in Premie twelve sides in div one and twelve sides in dive two would fix it all. All the rest in div three. Div three four groups of twelve sides. Get rid of Cat System. U21 is good idea. I did see your game against Columbus. No one shoul post about the tackles. All it was two sides going at it hard. are you going to watch batle of Balkcan today. Or is the game called off due to soft field. Parks board will be out to see if ref lets a game go.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia 0 - Croatia 1

They got the winner with 30 mins left in the game after their forward for the ball and was allowed time by our defenders to turn around and hit it into the bottom corner. we had some chances but D was always up to the challenge.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a pretty game tonight at Adanac. Croatia started well pressuring all over the park. Serbs seemed much slower at the beginning of the game. Serbian goalie did really well on couple of shots. Johnny was distributing ball well. In the second half, Serbia played better, however Croatia scored. Darko and his partner at the back (mean looking dude) played really well. Johnny as well played well. For Serbs, they lacked creativity up front. Serbian defense, espicially the last two men played well and stopped majority of Croats attacked. Couples of Serbs changes puzzled me. Their right back was good, but was subbed out. The same with their right mid. Overall not a great game, but a good atmosphere. Croatia deserved the win, based on quality of chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0