Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Relegation Battle 08'

Which 3 do you think will get relegated?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
$8000 for a div 1 spot? Talk about getting fleeced... I didn't realize Abramovich was in the market for a Vancouver amateur soccer team.

Just what I've heard and the team is currently playing in the Multicultural League..........:eek: Again, this could be complete bunk......:D

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was thinking that too Army, but Captain's claim that they're in the multicultural league rules them out. I think the whole thing is bunk. How many beers did Captain drink with Club Ireland after the game last night?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Touche. I have heard from a perpetual rumourmonger that something like that was in the works (ACBC to VMSL). ghouse has stated he likes the club playing in the WAC so who knows what is really happening.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happens to the FVSL Premier spot?

I guess they could use that team as thier CAT team, the leagues are about the same.
Right Azzi.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If that is the case their "cat" team will have troubles competing there in the Valley Premier, unless Rich makes a bunch of signings and recruits a lot more guys over to play 'Cat' ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was thinking that too Army, but Captain's claim that they're in the multicultural league rules them out. I think the whole thing is bunk. How many beers did Captain drink with Club Ireland after the game last night?

I can assure you that I drank NO beer........as I"m off it until Friday.

As for the Multicultural league, there were SEVEN ACBC players playing on Sunday in the game I reffed............:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0