Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2014/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chile 4-2 winners over Peg last night in Burnaby. Peg scored first and dominated for 20 minutes then Chile changed its midfield formation and scored 4 straight.
Congrats to WV for winning the league and the cash.

No Mr. Base sighting at the field. He must have been practicing his skating in the rink next door.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are 4 games left to play, no? Trollups haven't won anything yet I don't think?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's going on Sules an Croatia a shyting the bed. From Nationals to possible second last place. Must them HPL players,lots of skill but very small testy bags.
Stay away from the ford Dealers. Re fill the water bottles twice.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van has 2 games remaining vs the 2 current bottom dwellers... never say never but... :)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wednesday, according to the excellent site, last night:

SUFF 3 ICST Pegasus 0
Croatia 2 Columbus 1
West Van 4 Van Olympics 1

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to WV on securing the league title!

Peg has collapsed big-time at the wrong time of year - that's a HUGE 3 points for Reedy & the boys at SU

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to WV on securing the league title!

Peg has collapsed big-time at the wrong time of year - that's a HUGE 3 points for Reedy & the boys at SU

If you look at all the ties SU have had this year and tally the points lost when many could/should have been wins, it makes you shudder when you see them worrying about relegation. To be up 4-1 to Richmond and then have them tie it up with 10 minutes left? Honestly, I was worried about the psyche for SU's next game. But to come through with a 3-0 win vs arch rivals Peg? Huge is right Regs!

What a league table this is.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey needs only a point against Columbus (in that case Columbus would not be able to reach 25 points).

If Columbus wins both remaining games (Surrey and CCBRT) they will stay in Premier (at the expense of Surrey or CCBRT).

upload_2015-3-9_12-40-39.png

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croats with a big win last night, 6-0 over Olympics who it seems have zero fight left.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously Club I Champ?

The question of the fixture should be: In a game that meant everything to you for a spot in the provincials how you weren't able to get a result with the opposition playing with 9 players for the first 25 minutes.

We made a mistake there was nothing malicious. We weren't trying to cheat in a game that meant nothing to us in the standings. We didn't check the discipline list and ended up putting a suspended player on the official roster and playing him...Our bad, our fault and we'll accept the consequences.

So no - we didn't "knowingly" put a suspended player on the pitch. It was an honest mistake.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So it would appear that RFC should thank Peg and it's really the other teams around RFC that should be the most pissed at Peg, no?

I would think that using a suspended player will give the 3 points to RFC.

If I didn't know that players these days don't stick around for pints, I would say this little faux pas was the doing of a couple of cases :)

Then again, Costley may have taken all the pints for himself...

:wa:

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously Club I Champ?

The question of the fixture should be: In a game that meant everything to you for a spot in the provincials how you weren't able to get a result with the opposition playing with 9 players for the first 25 minutes.

We made a mistake there was nothing malicious. We weren't trying to cheat in a game that meant nothing to us in the standings. We didn't check the discipline list and ended up putting a suspended player on the official roster and playing him...Our bad, our fault and we'll accept the consequences.

So no - we didn't "knowingly" put a suspended player on the pitch. It was an honest mistake.

I call BS!

Sandman all the managers and coaches get the suspended players list before the weeks games. Your coach or manager, one of the two fill out the roster list. No doubt the fix was in as it was the talk about yesterday. My opinion is the VMSL Executive needs to become leaders here and make an example of clubs that do this.

Sandman I don't know if you are a player, or fan and you may not have known but your management and coach definitely did. Most players track their cards as well. I check every week for suspensions and when we play a team I always check their roster before the game to make sure no suspended players are on that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0