Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only two games this weekend, but all of the top four are involved:

Friday Feb 12, 8PM at Queens Park Stadium:

Westside (3th place, 27 pts, 2 GR) at Sapperton (4th place, 26 pts, 2GR)

Sunday Feb 14, 9AM at Burnaby Lake Sports Complex West #1:

West Van (1st place, 36 pts, 1 GR) at Columbus (2nd place, 33 pts, 2GR)

All four of these teams are on a hot streak:

Westside, 4 game win streak
Sapperton, 1 loss in last 7 games
West Van, undefeated in last 7 games
Columbus, undefeated in last 5 games

Sir M

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M we are trying to change the game to start at 8am because we have players working the games and have to be on site at 11 am. We will keep you posted!
Thanks,

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bohica is right, Sapp doesn't really care, we end up 3 or 4 anyway and there is no difference. BUT it impacts PCOV & Wickham - they care a lot!

I was at the Sapp - Westside game last night. I did see moz come into the game and the Sap guys on the sidelines were all going nuts. If Westside is that stupid they should be deducted 6 pts and if I were Wickham I would be raising some hell at the VMSL office.

I was questioning what they were thinking. But we weren't going nuts about him actually playing, it was the outright lying BS they were trying to pull right to my face.

I was talking to Westside player & President, Geoff Catliff, on the touch-line at centre and we both turn and see Mosher come to the park about 10 minutes into the 2nd half. I mention under my breathe, "Well, I guess Mosh isn't playing" Then about 10 minutes later, Mosher is warming up. When he goes in, I say to Geoff "What are you guys doing? You're going to lose 3 points?" I was actually trying to make them realize that this would cost them. Not only that I even tell them that a PCOV exec is at the game (he's talking about Mosher as he was warming up).

Team Starter, what pissed me off is the outright denial of the Westside coach. Starts lying right to my face that Mike was there at half - that is what pissed me off. By this time, Catliff walked 25 yards down the sideline so he wouldn't be caught in the middle of defending his coach. He has too much honour for that.

Look, Geoff knows it - even he was thinking that they made a stupid move.

Yes, the rule is a little screwed up and not perfect. Sapp has be caught by it and guys didn't play - probably most teams have. But we all have to play by it.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 1 - Westside 2

The game was a non-hitter and really boring. Played mainly around the perimeter of the field a 1-1 tie would have been fitting. It was boring, but the "incident" at least gave the game some controversy.

Westside calling Sapp "pussies" after the game was stupid as well. At least we play them I more time.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I understand that Fantabulous has spoken with Azzi and there is an untrue rumor that Westside may be removed from Cup play for this terrible incident - who could ever think they could put one over on WAB.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I understand that Fantabulous has spoken with Azzi and there is an untrue rumor that Westside may be removed from Cup play for this terrible incident - who could ever think they could put one over on WAB.

Stickler for the rules:D

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCK I will be a bit tired but I wish I can feel well rested as you. Sharing game time with Brolly must be tough. How is that 20min a game going for you?

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
One new word for your vocabulary Hose: TEAM.
I'll be well rested. See you on Sunday or Sat. nite at the church.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey finoc, great bunch of guys though.

Hose sck's doing well there, he played 25mins vs us and scored.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van has basically 5 strikers to choose from: SCK and Whitehart are central figures in that group that play more than the others. West Van currently rotates all five because they can.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought SCK played okay when he played against Columbus. What can you do in 22 min of playing time. Sir M who you kidding!

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabulocis said SCK was getting to know JAGS very well.

Did you have to try and lure Fanny out? Taxman we were just getting along :rolleyes: how about Coach, CS, HOS, Jinky, Tidiot. I would rather hear from any of those clowns before that fat Milli Vanilli looking want to be.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you have to try and lure Fanny out? Taxman we were just getting along :rolleyes: how about Coach, CS, HOS, Jinky, Tidiot. I would rather hear from any of those clowns before that fat Milli Vanilli looking want to be.

I thought he looked like his avtar Diego:eek: That is still fat....not phat;)

Cheers!

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickin cid'em are you Sir M's puppet or are you taking it up the _SS from him. Be sure to wear the blazer on Valentine's Day as you know how much he likes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0