Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters, Results and Banter, March/April and now May and maybe June 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Masters, Results and Banter, March/April 2007

Well I'll be there, I know that much. I've also got the scotch in tow. Merkl a goat?! He's been more sheepish lately. But usually a bear on the field.

I saw the second half of the RU/WS game at Hillcrest this year and we were lucky to get out of that one alive I'll tell you. We also have a long history against those bastards in the Richmond summer league.

I predict the "experienced" team will win in regulation: 3-1 (a late one while RU's pressing for the equalizer)...at least I hope it goes something like that.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

4:1 Westside - that is my guess. I am stuck in Chicago, so Freddy won't be scoring the winner. Having had the Friday game on Pt. Grey turf will give our boys some quasi home field advantage, although I know we are short a number of key players tonight.

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

3:2 Westside

Westside went 3:0 up during a one sided first half. RUFC began to believe a little in themselves and brought it back to 3:2 but couldn't find the equaliser.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I held off on this until the BCs were over:

I do not believe that we have a 2006/2007 VMSL Masters Premier Champion.

So, just wondering, but I do not yet know which team to hand over the trophy to (in my view the VMSL needs to but a new trophy anyway)..? Metro Ford won one side and Surrey United won the other (albeit with more points).

Is there to be a playoff, do these teams even want to play, or what is happening, and when?

SCP do you know? Will this be addressed at the AGM?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league wanted us to play the Wednesday after the BC semifinals... neither team was up to it so with the league's blessing, the teams agreed to be co-champions.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats good because ther bear cubs broke the trophy in half a couple of months ago.

But it is a WCOTSL trophy, the league needs a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0