Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters' preseason 2008-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why wouldn't Batista go to Inter ? Hose told me that Inter was the CAT squad for Columbus ... not to start anything of course. Moneyman - why didn't you make Batisita an offer - or are you going to wait until the season starts like Sundin ?
Sorry Money but I promised Rangerforever that I wouldn't pick on him - how would you feel if your 10 year old kid was faster than you and had more hair on his butt than you had on your head .... it just wouldn't be right.

What sort of money would it take? If he looks like the guy off of WWF and he can score, money well spent;) Merchandise sales FVSL and Canadian Champs. The Beckham of the Lowermainland :knvb::knvb::knvb::knvb:

$$$MAN

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can confirm Batista has left Columbus camp and signed with PCOV and Trevor Jones has also left camp. A couple of big shoes to fill but management with some help from Enterprise Consulting filled those spots. Zenga who retired and now works at Columbus head office has not given me the green light to reveal the names. J.G and H.B will have a big impact to our team and just made us even stronger going forward and in goal. Benji looks like he will be ready to go after Christmas and D.M is close to signing. HOS it was great seeing you at Columbus summer BBQ this year and see you at the New Years Eve Party. Busy off season for Columbus looking forward to another year.
Cheers!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great, first game on turf @ ambleside :D

Sir M,

We can wear Red or Black, which works best for you?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will wear blue tops, white shorts, and either white or red socks Regs. My Whistler golf tour just got shortened...:mad:

M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0