Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
And another reason why I got third string position is because I vent my frustration on take the piss and some players on our team do not like that. The people that I talk to say that I was upset's never did anything about it ,so I had to vent out somewhere to Try to prove that I am a good goalie and deserve to be number one and number two goalie for the team
Talk to Sid he is always looking for players ....

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
#
Team
GP
W
T
L
GF
GA
PTS
PoCo Castilians
Columbus FC
PCOV
Rich. FC Olympics
Romanian FC
West Van F
22nd. Ave. Lions
Sapperton Rovers
Westside FC
Coq. Metro-Ford

This Weeks Games:

Poco vs Westside
Sapp vs Richmond
PCOV vs Metro Ford
WestVan vs Columbus
22nd vs Romanian

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are my picks for the BC's.

Poco Castilians
Columbus
Portugese Club
Richmond fc
Westvan
Croatian lions

Westside: Are clearly the dark horse. If dancing bear gets a new set of shoes and stops going to the roxy they have a good chance to sneak in the back door.

Romania: They have done well but there season is coming to an end. Nine of there players visa's have expired and so by dec15th they have to be on the next KLM flight to Romania. There season is officially done.

Sapperton: Sapperton has done as well as they can this year. They are supposedly merging with an over 40's team next year and will do better there. There year end team photo is now looking more like a civil war veterans photo from 1918. Good luck the rest of the year and all the best next year.

Metro-ford: Its finally official. They have merged with another team next year. They have merged with the vancouver rugby club. There skills that they have showed us this year will make them excel in the BC rugby league.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And another reason why I got third string position is because I vent my frustration on take the piss and some players on our team do not like that. The people that I talk to say that I was upset's never did anything about it ,so I had to vent out somewhere to Try to prove that I am a good goalie and deserve to be number one and number two goalie for the team

Mr. Johnny Canuck, I just had Hose over for dinner last night with the familia. He told me that the Columbus room is clearly divided. Half the guys think you should be #1 and the other half clearly thinks you should be the back up. Unfortunately, there should be some news that should be told. I heard that the back up goalie (Tony) has been dropping something off at Coach Alberti's house every saturday morning. According to a friend of mine who lives close to Coach Alberti's house. The new back up goalie has been dropping off 300g of fresh Mortadella, Tiramisu, a bag of fettuccini, parmesan cheese, Bresola punta d'anca sliced 200g, Panna cotta, Zuppa , Extra virgin oil, calamata olives, and some wonderful pan di stelle.

If it was not for that Mr. Canuck you would be #1 or the back up. According to a few GM's you might be the most sought out player next year in the Masters. Keep your options open because your phone will be ringing soon.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JTL, was the Provincial finals of last year your first meeting with Westside? They play you guys well.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside played West Van in the Provincial final last year, not Poco. I believe the Poco vs Westside game was in the Provincial semi-final. I believe Westside won both games by 1-0 scores.

Sir M

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MF had a much better team out than the first time we played them tonight and came out and scored one in the first 5 to take the lead 1-0. We created many chances but couldn't score. We tied it shortly after on a goal by Ricky. Their goalie(sorry but...) was probably our best friend tonight. Gomes later crossed one in and it seemed like the keeper timed it wrong and missed the ball and have it go off one of their players and in to make it 2-1 at the half. I thought MF played more desperate and had majority of the play in the 2nd half but couldn't score. We on the other hand couldn't get the insurance goal with our quality chances. With 20 to go, a guy from both teams swore at each other and saw straight reds...very strange call on the refs part who was horrible in the middle for both sides all night and showed up late for the game too. Approx 15 to go, Gomes took a free kick from about 25-30 out and had it go through the keepers hands and legs for the insurance marker to make the final 3-1. I'm sure the keeper would've loved to have the 2 back. From what I heard, that wasn't the regular goalie for MF. Good job on battling hard to MF and good bunch of guys but doesn't look good for them staying up. As for us, we are happy with getting the 3 points before the break and well needed time off to let injuries heal.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone on TTP!!!

Be safe!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took in the Poco-WS game tonight and by all accounts it looked like JTL was in the Holiday spirit early, as he personally could have secured the 3 pts in the first half half for Poco tonight. But as the saying goes "tis the season to give" and thus Poco hand wrapped 1 point to Dancing Bear and Westside tonight. Kudos for WS's effort tonight as they worked hard with what they had out there.:D

To steal a quote from Sir M ( I believe),I believe unless Westside and WV, start winning their make up games then I believe they could be battling each other in hopes of avoiding the other relegation spot! MF has already secured the first one!

Westside played West Van in the Provincial final last year, not Poco. I believe the Poco vs Westside game was in the Provincial semi-final. I believe Westside won both games by 1-0 scores.

Sir M

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took in the Poco-WS game tonight and by all accounts it looked like JTL was in the Holiday spirit early, as he personally could have secured the 3 pts in the first half half for Poco tonight. But as the saying goes "tis the season to give" and thus Poco hand wrapped 1 point to Dancing Bear and Westside tonight. Kudos for WS's effort tonight as they worked hard with what they had out there.:D

To steal a quote from Sir M ( I believe),I believe unless Westside and WV, start winning their make up games then I believe they could be battling each other in hopes of avoiding the other relegation spot! MF has already secured the first one!

Sir M

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the end Westside deserved the tie - they were the better team in the second half for sure. We had our chances in the first half to put it out of reach. Westside possibly could have scored a couple in the second. We had a post in the second that would have made it 2-1 but on balance of play they could have got more than the 1 in the second half.

I hope they stay up, they are fun to play. I wonder how important our make-up game against them will be later in the season.

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Johnny Canuck, I just had Hose over for dinner last night with the familia. He told me that the Columbus room is clearly divided. Half the guys think you should be #1 and the other half clearly thinks you should be the back up. Unfortunately, there should be some news that should be told. I heard that the back up goalie (Tony) has been dropping something off at Coach Alberti's house every saturday morning. According to a friend of mine who lives close to Coach Alberti's house. The new back up goalie has been dropping off 300g of fresh Mortadella, Tiramisu, a bag of fettuccini, parmesan cheese, Bresola punta d'anca sliced 200g, Panna cotta, Zuppa , Extra virgin oil, calamata olives, and some wonderful pan di stelle.

If it was not for that Mr. Canuck you would be #1 or the back up. According to a few GM's you might be the most sought out player next year in the Masters. Keep your options open because your phone will be ringing soon.

Thank you very much for that comments be at sarcasm or your heartfelt sympathy for me. And be it that only three members of the team spoke in the changing room to discuss the reason why they made the decision , Tells me there are players and the team don't agree with the decision that was made that's what I Believe. Given the number one goalie agrees that I got screwed. But you know what enough said we'll see if they win without me. And we will see how far they get, I hope they prove me wrong I will still cheer for them even though they did what they did to me I'm still a part of Columbus

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you very much for that comments be at sarcasm or your heartfelt sympathy for me. And be it that only three members of the team spoke in the changing room to discuss the reason why they made the decision , Tells me there are players and the team don't agree with the decision that was made that's what I Believe. Given the number one goalie agrees that I got screwed. But you know what enough said we'll see if they win without me. And we will see how far they get, I hope they prove me wrong I will still cheer for them even though they did what they did to me I'm still a part of Columbus

No you're not

fireball17

Jul 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I caugh the WV / Columbus game today...WV certainly look like they have sorted out their issues. They were the better team today territorially and in scoring chances. WV got one early and another mid way thru the second to finish 2-0. The field held up well but Columbus didn't look comfortable with the cold wet conditions...on the plus side, all the Columbus players were able to get that North Burnaby Italian 'wet hair look '...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0