Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco I believe you pretty much asked for his opinion and got it

I neither asked for his opinion nor do I much care what it is. I'd be sour too if we were on a 4 game losing streak that included a loss to a Div 2 Masters team. Oh and M, let us know when your staff have a final edit of your post done. I thought any of the first 5 drafts were ok, but nonetheless let us know when it's been perfected.

J Valentine

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, if the spitting did in fact happen that is not good but at least that wont physically hurt a guy or put him out of work for a while where as cheap shots such as forearms to the chin and kicks to the ankle when the ref is not looking could. Much rather be spit on then have a leg or jaw broken. WV took full advantage of not having linesmen. Your #10 was by far the dirtiest player on the park and should have been gone long before any of the shite happened. Ref lost control. He was horrible but easy call for him on the pk.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, if the spitting did in fact happen that is not good but at least that wont physically hurt a guy or put him out of work for a while where as cheap shots such as forearms to the chin and kicks to the ankle when the ref is not looking could. Much rather be spit on then have a leg or jaw broken. WV took full advantage of not having linesmen. Your #10 was by far the dirtiest player on the park and should have been gone long before any of the shite happened. Ref lost control. He was horrible but easy call for him on the pk.

I would much rather have a leg broken or a jaw broken than be spit at. At least that's what grown men do. There is nothing more classless than that. There is no more of a stand-up guy than Notty. Plays hard, but fair and always has. Seriously. Bronco, what is your thoughts at being spit at? If it was someone on my club, I'd be having a serious word with them and if I ran the club, I'd suspend them. Sorry for weighing in on this thread, but there are not many more classless acts to me than spitting. Back to my Div 1 Masters thread I go and await our chance to buy a spot, I mean 'transfer' a bunch of guys rather than earn it like everyone else does.

JAGS

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously. Bronco, what is your thoughts at being spit at? If it was someone on my club, I'd be having a serious word with them and if I ran the club, I'd suspend them. Sorry for weighing in on this thread, but there are not many more classless acts to me than spitting. Back to my Div 1 Masters thread I go and await our chance to buy a spot, I mean 'transfer' a bunch of guys rather than earn it like everyone else does.
JAGS

Jags,

Very slowly so you understand. I do not condone spitting on anyone (save for Jenna Jamison in certain circumstances, but I digress) It is not my team, I am merely a Div 2 player trying to do the best I can in the show. :rolleyes:. Truly and sincerely I hope you get your wish of drawing us in the cup, we'd love a crack at you, seeing as how beat us last year and all. :rolleyes:

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags,

Truly and sincerely I hope you get your wish of drawing us in the cup, we'd love a crack at you, seeing as how beat us last year and all. :rolleyes:

Here's hoping we draw you guys. I'll make sure we get team team welders masks to keep us safe from any accidental spit that might fly our way. Safety first my friend.

GEORGE B

Oct 22, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have heard of sore loosers but this is going over board. All you guys keep talking about is one guys side of the story. So my suggestion would be that in stead of you guys blaming Croatia-Lions you should look at yourself in the mirror. As far as West Van is concerned they should forget about this game and concentrate on their next game because it's going to be 5 in a row. I think it is better for Master Premier that Croatia has taken 22nd Avenue over then them folding. That's my 2 cents.

J Valentine

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags, you rather have a broken jaw or leg from a cheap shot that you don't see coming then to be spat at where at least you can punch the guy in the face that did it to you? Spitting is in no way acceptable or justifiable but i would rather that then not being able to work because of cowardly act. Just my opinion.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags, you rather have a broken jaw or leg from a cheap shot that you don't see coming then to be spat at where at least you can punch the guy in the face that did it to you? Spitting is in no way acceptable or justifiable but i would rather that then not being able to work because of cowardly act. Just my opinion.
whats wrong with the odd spit......

sid

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe that Tommy and Notty do not have a track record of flipping out or being dirty; both are pretty quality and honest players who have been around a long time. Something must have wound them up to that level I submit and they did describe it to me and it was pretty gross.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zambrano used to spit when he yelled at his players. But, it was coated with lots of garlic, so that's not all bad, right?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That 5 in a row is a valid point, seeing as the players who the Croatian players spat in their faces behind the back of the official.

multiple incidents now? This must be the Warren commission at work or a Seinfeld episode. Are you sure McDowell wasn't standing behind a fence somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0