Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancin Bear, looks like PCOV is still top of the table! Have to admit PCOV has done some great recruiting this year and picked up about 4-5 quality players. Starting in goal they went and picked themselves up a younger goalie from Croatia who has taken over the #1 position. Fortunately for Big M, PCOV is playing a bottom feeder this weekend. Rumour has it he may get the start. Defensively I would have to say PCOV is if not the best in the league, than again in the top 3. With the addition of Zico, they have now picked up a proven goal scorer which has seemed to have been their biggest weakness the last few years!!

MASTERS PREMIER

# Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 PCOV "M" 2 1 1 0 5 2 4

"Bottom Feeders" ---- 1
"Best Defense in the League" - 0

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Bottom Feeders" ---- 1
"Best Defense in the League" - 0

Deuce, congrats on the win. Unfortunately PCOV was missing their #1 goalie in the pipes last night along with one of their starting center backs. The best defense had to bend abit without these 2 players, lucky it didn't break though. As the problem on the night for PCOV was offense, they couldn't buy a goal!!:confused: I know Richmond was missing a couple of guys as well from their line up! Good to see that Richmond has a strong bench this year with alot of sub as it looked like they had 7-8 guys on the bench last night.
Dancin Bear, I was surprised to see that result from you guys. I don't want to jinx you guys so no picks for Nationals. Here's hoping you guys enjoy Edmonton and the Mall!;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor, considering your picks so far, is there anything you might to consider changing before tonights game? Please?

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ref in the PCOV Richmond game was atrocious for both sides. This guy has absolutely no clue what he is doing out there, bizarre calls all night. A complete idiot. I think his name Vladimir. Not to mention arriving 15 minutes late and then talking on his cell to boot.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to Westside.

It was West Van 4 Romanians 0 this afternoon at Ambleside.

Sir M.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is going on with Sapp this year? Three games in and they are yet to score a goal...:confused:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They still have a cool name. Seems like this is shaping up to be a pretty good relegation and/or not making the BCs battle already... with several teams in the mix.

Including some traditional favorites.

Sir M

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are correct, so much for a cut and paste from VMSL site. It's been updated since my post. Here's the updated one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348462773.158730.jpg

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ref in the PCOV Richmond game was atrocious for both sides. This guy has absolutely no clue what he is doing out there, bizarre calls all night. A complete idiot. I think his name Vladimir. Not to mention arriving 15 minutes late and then talking on his cell to boot.

Team Starter,

Did you have the same ref the week before? What's the reason for no goals in 2 games. You may want to tell your upper management to do some shooting drills ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0