Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
speaking of embarassing....

I can't believe the league has actually scheduled games for this weekend. For the most part teams only have 4 games left including this weekend. I'm pretty sure at Masters age, guys have a whole list of stuff on their busy schedules during this time of year with their kids and families. Going into the New Year most teams will have only 3 league game left to play which could all be done by the end of January. Any who that's my rant for this morning! Wishing every one on here all the best through the Holidays!! I also over heard Fantabolous saying he wishes all the teams in Master P,"he hopes they all enjoy the holidays drinks and food to the fullest. He is wanting all teams to come back having gained at least 20lbs except for of course PCOV";)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got off the phone with PCOV coach, looks like we will have 8-10 bodies tonight. Too many christmas parties tonight. We might have a few trickling in at half-time who will probably be half cut. Rrrrrrrrrrrr...

PS: Hopefully Bohica will get some minutes, which will than even up the game.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bumped into SCP on the Drive yesterday and he said PCOV is short of goaltenders this eve...will he be suiting up? :knvb:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 4-1 Sapp.......Very chippy game and a lot of crap going on behind the play for both teams tonight at 8 rinks. I won't comment on them as I didn't see it happen myself but i'm sure everyone involved will have their opinions. Sapp went down a guy and we capitalized and were up 4-0 until late where Sapp was gifted one. Both teams won one each in the season and both games were great battles. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone and all ttpers!!! See u in the new year!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep we gave up one in the first minute, and three in the first 13. We started with 10 players and finished with 9: not a recipe for victory.

The bribing of the weatherman to get Ambleside to freeze so this one would be cancelled did not pay off. :rolleyes:

Some great finishing by MF on all four goals.

fireball17

Jul 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see that Sir M is in the giving spirit...showering MF with praise for their great finish...HOWEVER he forgot to mention that WV had a central mid fielder in net.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's what happens when all three goaltenders and fourteen out field players are unavailable for selection.

Sir M

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 4 SApperton 1

Good hard fought battle like usual with PCOV well deserving of there victory. Kudos to Sapperton's goalie who stood on his head the majority of the game.

When a player like BOHICA goes into a game and plays more than 45 minutes the result should of been a lot worse. With 4 guys sitting on the bench i have no idea what the heck Bohica was doing in the game. Hes got a face that only a mother can love. This guy is over weight and should definately hang up the boots and start hanging out more at Mc Donalds. He made Sappertons jersey look like a half top. Also you FAT PIECE OF CRAP, when after the first 20 minutes of the game you knew you had no chance to win this game, its not a good idea to try to step on peoples toes, to try to break them. Next time your gonna get my toe shoved in your ass so high its gonna come out of your mouth.

Sapperton are all a good bunch of guys except for the FAT FCUK who thinks he is the coach.

Bohica heres a picture of my toe you FAT PIG!!!

broken toe.jpg

Sep 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kinda surprised with your post Fanta,

That foot looks likes the foot that kicked Bohica in the back!! When the teams were getting back into position for a PCOV goal kick.
He stepped on your foot, 5min later you kick him in the back. Most people will get back at someone if needed "in the run of play" with a dodgy tackle. But not you!
Then you moan and complain! I guess thats just you.

Merry Christmas

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kinda surprised with your post Fanta,That foot looks likes the foot that kicked Bohica in the back!! When the teams were getting back into position for a PCOV goal kick.He stepped on your foot, 5min later you kick him in the back. Most people will get back at someone if needed "in the run of play" with a dodgy tacThen you moan and complain! I guess thats just you.Merry Christmas
Justwantoplay if you would of heard what he was saying about you I think you would of kicked him in the teeth while play was going on. As for moaning and complaining, your just a princess.. Lol.. I'll let your team address that department. It was fun playing against you upfront. :) Merry Christmas

PS: Any thoughts or comments on the game JWP?

Sep 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again, talk! Who cares. Everybody knows that I am the easiest and quietest person to play with. You hurt my feelings.

I'm just wondering why you found the need to post your toes looking for sympathy? You had already retaliated and kicked him in the back. You are acting like you have been wronged and are looking for justice. If he did it on purpose, he was wrong. But I guess your actions were ok, as you haven't commented on them.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=49.133875,-122.910878

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see that Sir M is in the giving spirit...showering MF with praise for their great finish...HOWEVER he forgot to mention that WV had a central mid fielder in net.[/QUOTE

At least WV had a guy in net that plays. Our goalie for the past two months has been an outfield player who hasnt played since he was 19. You don't hear us getting bent out of shape about it. WV started the game with ten men but figured it wouldn't matter as they came out playing with two at the back.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Default??? WTF

I remember last year when the big wheels of the VMSL were poking fun at the FVSL Masters regarding defaulted games....

Unless there is some explanation that is worthy how the hell can Surrey default a game when they are in the relegation zone.....SHOCKING!!!!

I know Surrey have had some serious discipline problems this year but wow this hits a low.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0