Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A great time for that club!! Just an FYI - Sir M you had 13 guys at training - they worked hard and looked sharp.

Dale R. trained with the Horses tonight - he will definitely help up us with his toughness! Cheers

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ppl_mvr's Predictions

Sapp by 4 over Alemania - now that its on turf, i dont give the germans much of a hope.
Col over Surrey by 2
Wick over Rom by 3
Richmond over PCOV by 1 - should be a close one tonite.
WV at Westside - MOTW - I'm gonna take Westside by 1 (just cause they're the home team).

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like this week, for the first time this year, the new WVFC coaching staff may have a problem in getting everyone on the field as everyone is available for selection now, and finally fit... Sort of.

Sir M

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesn't look like ppl-mvr is having a good week on his picks as his has 2 out of 4 wrong with one game to go. But hey at least he has 50% right, I',m sure he wishes Richmond had a 500 record!! LOL:D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think 12 of Richmond's 13 points came from 4 wins over KLM and Romania.
They only collected 1 point so far from the traditional Premier teams - a tie vs Surrey.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 7 - KLM 1

Couldn't hold on for the shut-out. Piss me off. We have a high GA. Might become a problem down the road.
Zico finally starting to score - 3 (but we'll report these as Alex's goals)
Favs - 2
Joe Alvano - 1 (we'll report this a Johnston's goal)
Ted Ullrich - 1 (officially a Masters player now)
WAB played for the 1st time since the SU game in October.

No_soup_for_you

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 7 - KLM 1

Zico finally starting to score - 3 (but we'll report these as Alex's goals)

We would expect nothing else from you WAB.
Unfortunately, there's nothing for us to report as Sorin's - either legitimate or not.:eek:
Must be karma.

Although we did report a legitimate goal from last week that they refused to acknowledge so far.
Otherwise, cold in the woods and on the cement at William Griffin.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although we did report a legitimate goal from last week that they refused to acknowledge so far.
Otherwise, cold in the woods and on the cement at William Griffin.

WG is as bad as BbyLake. When we play there I try to kick the ball way into the woods and have my friend wait to collect the precious Wickham game balls. Don't tell Bob.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus on a skid - no longer controls their own density at top spot.

Sent from my home computer using Tapatapatapatalk

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tomorrow at 2PM at Andy Livingstone East in East Van:

Last year's BC Masters Champions Westside host last year's VMSL Masters Premier Champions and VMSL Masters Cup winners West Van FC.

Yardstick game.

Sir M

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ppl_mvr after witnessing yet another defeat by your team I have decided to give you some free advice!! I recommend that you tell Steve1234 to take his boots and hang them up!! He should just stick to coaching where he has at least some beat of value to Richmond. When you guys put him on the field, it looked like you were playing a man short!:D
PCOV looked slow out of the gate last night, mind you they were missing two bona fide starters. They held off Richmonds early pressure, but definitely settled down and took it to Richmond after that.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 1 Richmond 0

Good battle down at Minoru park. Richmond battled hard all game but were definately missing a few guys as they had a small bench. I must say the MOTM was definately Steve123.

Steve123 Stats:

- 8 mins of playing time
- 3 touches on the ball
- 2 passes to the opposition team, 1 pass to his own team
- playing forward,center half, right half, and left half in his 8 mins of the game (Not to sure if he knew what he was doing. :)
- 5 verbal confrontations with 5 different players on the opposing team
- 1 verbal warning from the referee
- 1 yellow card
- 1 header that skipped of his head ( Must say his justin bieber boufon wasnt messed up after the header)
- 1 20 yard dash on the sideline just before he got into the game (best run he had all game)
- 3 tall cans of redbull
- 1 (5) hr energy drink
- plus minus (0)

Just got some stats from the Richmond archives: When Steve123 plays more than 5 mins, Richmond are 1 win , 135 losses, 1 tie.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is going on with Columbus?? Rumour has it there was a huge brawl in the changing room after the Surrey game. Hose said that if he wasn t allowed to post on TTP he was taking his services to SApperton.. Will the REal Hose please stand up and tell us if there is any truth to this rumour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0