Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So as we wind down, there are some interesting games which will relate to who will win the league title, and also who may or may not be relegated. As follows...

Friday:

Richmond at Sapperton

West Van at Romanian

Wickham at Columbus

Sunday:

Westside at Surrey Utd (MOTW)

PCOV at KLM Alemania

Thoughts?

Sir M

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So as we wind down, there are some interesting games which will relate to who will win the league title, and also who may or may not be relegated. As follows...

Friday:

Richmond at Sapperton

West Van at Romanian

Wickham at Columbus

Sunday:

Westside at Surrey Utd (MOTW)

PCOV at KLM Alemania

Thoughts?

Sir M

Rmd - Sapp its a mean nothing game as Rmd isn't going down and can't catch anyone, and Sapp's not gonna finish first so...WAB straight to PK's for the cooler???
WV - Rom WV has there sights on first place still...they will win this one big and send the Romanians down to Div.1. WV by 5
Wick - Col Not sure what has been going on with Columbus of late and I think they will tie again and keep it interesting at the top of the table (1-1)
WS - Sur Westside will want to avenge their loss last week and will dispose of Surrey in a close one (3-2)
PCOV - KLM The Germans want to finish ahead of the Romanians and they will come to play on Sun. Germans by 2.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, big win over westside. I had my money on them. Could u give a recap on the game.

The official was waaay over his head. Closely played game as it always is between these two teams. Smallsy got hurt early, Dan Muir scored a nice head off of a PK in the first half. Bunny, Sipho and Gavin showed up at the half. Westside gifted us a howler of an OG near the end.

bohica

Oct 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rmd - Sapp its a mean nothing game as Rmd isn't going down and can't catch anyone, and Sapp's not gonna finish first so...WAB straight to PK's for the cooler???
As you know WAB has nothing to do with the cooler, he want even buy a round for the boys

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Out at Byrne Creek tonight it was West Van 2 Romanian 0. Highlight of the night was when a certain WV player, this evening playing up front, breaks away on goal, and one of the Romanian subs who is running the line vehemently starts flagging him for offside as he breaks through. The WV player then stops, then realizes that he is no longer playing in a league with linesman, and says..."hey ref, that guy can't flag me offside"...

Yellow for that quite abusive comment for that...

Give me strength.

Sir M

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 4 - Rich 1

Streaky Favs with 2 nice breakaway finishes, Karm will take the OG, and Rudy Gassiperilliotino with the other. Both teams missed PKs in the 1st half - Sapp's shot was saved beautifully by the keep, and RFC's went 5 yards over the bar. Queens Park is 80 yards wide right now and that gave us lots of room in the mid.

A lot of Richmond guys whining & screaming at Bronco for this and that, but Sapp just got on with the game and showed the maturity of a peacock flashing its train in the monsoon season .:rolleyes: wtf?

Info
When a peacock wants a mate, he will display his train and strut by the nearest female, puffing out his chest and shaking his tail feathers as he goes. During mating season, the peafowl are also very vocal, making mewing cries that can sound like a kitten or small child. In India, the mating season coincides with the monsoon season, and so the mewing calls, translated to "minh-ao" by the Indians, has come to mean, literally, "there will be rain."

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The good news for Richmond is after last nights results, they officially avoid relegation..

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, did ppl_mvr take the PK for Richmond??:D

Yes it was, a critical time in the game as well with the score 2-0. I think JR wanted to take it but ppl_mvr stupidly stepped up, looked at Tom in the eyes from about 10 yards away from the ball, pointed right at Tom, and then full sprint to the ball hammered it over the net.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The good news for Richmond is after last nights results, they officially avoid relegation..

I think in the MAsters premier division there should be a coach going down to division 1 as well as the 2 bottom teams.

*** I would have to say if i had a vote i would send down STEVE123 from the Richmond soccer club *** :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0