Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Bachelor

How many of you actually watch this show?

You know....Monday, no practise, hanging out with the women on Valentine's Day.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The g-string velcroed to his jacket was funny and arousing at the same time. Makes me think of VF differently. Rraowe!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough about the Bachelor and lets get onto an interesting topic:

In my opinion here is my list in order of the Dirtiest teams in the VMSL MASTERS..

1. WESTVAN
2. SURREY
3. RICHMOND
4. SAPP
5. WICKHAM
6. WESTSIDE
7. PCOV
8. KLM
9. COLUMBUS
10. ROMANIA

What do u guys think? I am pretty sure no one will disagree with the TOP 3

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
for the most part Columbus have lots of skill and dont resort to playing dirty like most teams atop of this list.

Fantabulous are you saying that WestVan doesn't have lots of skill? just curious if WV is like the Broad Street Bullies who did so well in the 70's do to their fear factors they put into other teams!!!:D

I will definitely agree with you about Richmond having no talent though!!:knvb:

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No chance on WESTVAN being the dirtiest team in VMSL MASTERS.WESTVAN gets this crap because every single player on that squad gets stuck in on every tackle and 50/50 ball not one guy would back down.Now PCOV I would give the title to because if there not winning the pull out all the crap from punching players or dirty tackles from behind and so on.SAPP is not to far behind either,that bald white guy in the mid.needs to take his meds.Just my two centsa.
Enough about the Bachelor and lets get onto an interesting topic:

In my opinion here is my list in order of the Dirtiest teams in the VMSL MASTERS..

1. WESTVAN
2. SURREY
3. RICHMOND
4. SAPP
5. WICKHAM
6. WESTSIDE
7. PCOV
8. KLM
9. COLUMBUS
10. ROMANIA

What do u guys think? I am pretty sure no one will disagree with the TOP 3

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 2 Westside 0.

Both teams were missing players due to suspensions (I think West Van 3, and Westside 2). I believe that both teams were missing their respective top scorers... Marcus and Bunny. Planks had to make one save and it was a good one at about the 70 minute mark. The ref did an OK job in the the middle which is refreshing: he continues to improve. West Van finishes a point shy of defending their title this year, but they played well today.

Sir M

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still one game to go that has a little meaning to SU and that's it. I predict SU will get the result they need against an again depleated WS squad.

Good luck to all in the Masters Cup.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The good news is I don't think Westside got any cards today. What was the score out at CAP?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 2 - SU 3

Fair result, all goals in the 1st half. 1-0, 1-1, 1-2, 2-2, 2-3.
Justwanttoplay with an absolute spectacular stop from a Howes header 4 yards away in which he dove and reached back to keep out of the net. It was incredulously athletic!
Funny SU calling Donald "Weeves" for wearing #19 - Pete wouldn't give up the #6. What kind of teammate is that?
As one observer said; It took half of Sapp to beat Sapp.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0