Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pot calling the kettle black when a WV player complained to junglee that we were cheap.

I played against SApperton and Westvan this year. IMO, i would say SApperton does the most whinning and Westvan is definately the dirtiest team on the planet :)

PS: Thats why when these 2 teams meet you always get a good bang for your buck !

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 1 - Westside 0

I don't know how much both teams really wanted to play - especially Westside - who could only muster up 12 players (10.5 healthy) due to injuries (I think they have 22 signed). Ryan McNabb with the calm finish off a counter attack and a great cross from Geoff Johnston in the 15th minute. A ticky-tack red card in the 20th minute basically sealed the game for Sapp. None the less, there were some good chances at both ends as possession was equal throughout.

The Macedonian ref was his usual self. I find him very good at judging a foul, but brutal on the punishment side. Sapp - 3 yellows and 1 double yellow (Ryan McNabb 85'). Westside - 6 or more yellows & 1 red (20'). Most of this in the 2nd half of a game in where both teams pretty much stopped playing hard by half time.

I can't see Westside mustering up any real threat until the Masters Cup semis or even later in the BCs. I think they have too many injuries.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
and suspensions. i'm predicting about 9 guys for next week.

the ref last nite simply has no feel for the game. you could tell it was a kick about and the guy is dishing yellows out like candy. ponce.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy, a heads up...the VMSL has double booked us and the Premier team Friday eve, so I have advised them that we have Sunday at 200 PM on Ambleside D (turf) available, I assume they are going to say yes, but haven't heard back yet.

Sir M

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs or anyone from the Surrey club, anyway we can verifty if Cloverdale park (grass) will be open tomorrow as we hate driving up that way for nothing? Thanks...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, it's now pretty bad out this way... I'll post here if I get notified of a closure as soon as I hear.

Cheers,

Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Confirmed.

We were ugly.

2-0 then we pulled one back with 10 to go and they sealed it with less than 5 to go.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 3 Surrey Army 1

Good hard fought battle at Cloverdale park. I thought PCOV might of been a half step faster than surrey this game. Other than that, Surrey came out with a no die attitude. They are very physical and play a very tough style game. I think with a healthy and in shape REGS Surrey will do damage in the BC's and MAsters A cup. Kudo's to the Donald brothers and Ang for having a good game.

Next game for the Portuguese side will be the Division 1 champs (Westside Originals), Should be a good hard battle to start the MASTERS A CUP

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp vs Surrey

I guess the term BRM has gone with the wind. Sapp will lie down this Sunday due to absolutely nothing on the line. Since B-Jack went Riverview on the ref and got kicked off the team, there is just no edge to the SU squad. Very vanillaaaaaaa.

Looking forward to Cup play and multiply trophy ceremonies at the Sapperton compound come May.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp vs Surrey[/B

Looking forward to Cup play and multiply trophy ceremonies at the Sapperton compound come May.

And for the 2010/2011 Season's trophy awards:

Hardest In Team, whether legal or not: Sapperton
Wettest Fields on a shitty Friday night: Sapperton

Fantubby - can you think of a few?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Other awards:
Sharing a changing room when only 1 is available - Sapperton Rovers - we could have easily pulled a WestVan and had WS change out in the cold & pouring rain, but what type of person makes a visiting team do that?
Drinking in a facility that explicitly states NO DRINKING, but does so deliberately to get Sapperton in shite with the parks board, under the guidance of their coach - WestVan

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
And for the 2010/2011 Season's trophy awards:

Hardest In Team, whether legal or not: Sapperton
Wettest Fields on a shitty Friday night: Sapperton

Fantubby - can you think of a few?

Have to give 'Hardest In Team' to W Van.........and it's rarely legal.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wah.

Bob are you talking about Queens Park? Cuz I don't believe we shared a changeroom. That changeroom did remiind me a bit of the showers in Midnight Express though.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus - League Champs

I congratulate the boys at Columbus for their league win. It is a great accomplishment in this league with the likes of WV, WS, Sapp, and even SU & PCOV competing hard week in and week out.
Last night after practise, Paul Favs (Italian idiot, I know) in his drunken stupor, asked us all to raise our Stella beer in your honour.
He was so drunk that he actually admitted that he watches the Bachelor!!!! He just hates Michelle.

Google Image Result for http://likeitido.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Michelle_Money_Bachelor_15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0