Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 2 v Croatia 1. Thought we were unlucky but they were the best team we've played so far. Sapp next.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The West Van v Richmond game was a good one, and competitive...nice sunny day on a grass pitch. West Van went up 2-0 fairly quickly, but when Kusch came on at the 15 minute mark, he started to give the WV backs some problems. They got one back early in the 2nd, and West Van got the third with 10 or so to go. New ref, I have never seen him before, but he did a good job I thought.

PS I see Poco beat Sapp 4-3. Great to see that this game went ahead.

Sir M

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I spoke to WAB last week and he said they were down to 8 bodies for the Columbus game - healthy bodies were returning so it doesn't look like they are going away any time soon.

Well, Div 1 perhaps but that is more than a few months away :)

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frustrating game for us this afternoon. We dominated the game but couldn't find the back of the net. We hit numerous posts and credit to the keeper for making some great saves when it was scoreless. 0-0 at half. We got a lucky break very early in the 2nd half to take the lead. From there Westside got a free kick deep in our end and got a lucky bounce in the box to tie it up. We kept pushing and Westside caught us on a counter shortly after their first goal and went up 2-1. We stayed in their end the rest of the match and hit the post with 2 min left but that's the close as we got. On to next week.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frustrating game for us this afternoon. We dominated the game but couldn't find the back of the net. We hit numerous posts and credit to the keeper for making some great saves when it was scoreless. 0-0 at half. We got a lucky break very early in the 2nd half to take the lead. From there Westside got a free kick deep in our end and got a lucky bounce in the box to tie it up. We kept pushing and Westside caught us on a counter shortly after their first goal and went up 2-1. We stayed in their end the rest of the match and hit the post with 2 min left but that's the close as we got. On to next week.
You certainly deserved something out of today but domination? The first half was pretty even and I honestly thought we had more possession. 2nd half was more PVOV and we were lucky to come out with all 3 points....which we will gladly take :) Finally a bit of luck came our way.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 4 v Sapperton 3.
We were bad. They were worse. We'll take the 3 pts and move on.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasn't expecting this lopsided of a result but we'll take it. All 4 goals were scored in the first half. A few practically given and one on a pk. I should mention we dominated the game:rolleyes: . It could've gotten worse in the second but we were unable to finish. West Van's best chance came from from a long distance shot which hit the post late in the game. West Van were missing bodies and had no bench on the night. This was the first time we had 19 guys out which was nice to see. Huge result for us and now on to Shaheen as we start the second half of our schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0