Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/Banter/Rumours/Sept/October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We did manage a win against Richmond with a sketeton crew. No "mouth" for a center back(you all know who he is). No Sully, Meers, Mcnabb. It was a good gritty game, with suspect calls from the man in the center circle.

you are right the man in the middle was suspect, he didn't even see WAB'S blatant dives

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wickham were the deserving team on the night, no excuses from the West Van side Wickham put in a good effort. However it's a doubled edged sword as WV was handed a wake up call, a better effort is needed and will be produced from here on out. It's better to lose now instead of when it counts and trust me WV will show for the big games in the future. Congrats to Wickham.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see we have a bit of a new poster here...who is city? Hmmm...a little detective work is in order I think :). Planks, any guesses?

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 2 SURREY 2

Not to sure how to put it except they had at least 20-25 guys and all jacked up before the game.. These guys did not look like a last place team!

PRetty even game i would say... Porks go up 1-0 on a nice pass from peschi and our italian stallion baries his first goal in a portuguese uniform! Plays goes back and forth with porks having alittle more possession but Brm seeming to get a lot of free kicks from about the 30-40 yard area... Brm with not to many chances but ended converting a nice cross and Muzz heads a head on it on our 18yrd line and it goes in... 2 mins to go in the half and the porks do a quick corner kick and and our figi flash carries it in from the corner kick area and toe bashes it top shelve! No chance for angelo!

Second half pretty even again with the porks with possession but BRM with a lot of counter attacks... Big scramble in the porks box onetime and the ball goes wide! THe portuguese with a beautiful pass from the fiji flash put peschi on a break away from the 18 to seal the game and go up 3-1 when angelo makes a great save. We get another chance on a 2-1 from center and the pass goes to far! BRM start pressing and get a free kick from about 25 yards out... As the porks set up they put it in the back of the net and tie the game 2-2! Game goes back and forth and it ends a tie!

kudos to Surrey as they are a very good team! I would say they were the best team we played in our last 5 games! Regs with his shiney bald head was a monster with shuey in the back! #16 for BRM was the biggest Prick for brm... he should get on the treadmill and try to lose some weight instead of talking trash! Also Muzz was a handful for our defense.

On to Westside as the porks need some pts to stay away from relugation!:rolleyes:

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see we have more reports of scores and posts being hit ..... hopefully Betsy will be back playing soon as it sounds like WV can use him ... Planks - sorry if I jinxed you calling for a goal to be scored on you - must have been good to get by you :)
WAB - everyone I talk to says you guys have a lot of CATty players ... almost as much wine as Fanta's team....
MoneyMan = are you showing up next Friday at CAP - apparently RF is buying rounds and he'll be hungry so set up the midnight BBQ.....
Columbus boys actually had alcohol in their room last night - dispelling one of the rumors that they don't drink, like to dance with the ball and like to work with cement and tiles.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Itallion Stallion and Fiji Flash.

Objects will look alot bigger in the mirror as the season goes on...:cool:

Taxman: Just curious what sorta products are you using for your hair? Cause you should contact your doctor, whatever the ingredients are in the product are affecting your brain! I am concerned only because i care :rolleyes:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ITs nice when WV only shows up to games that are important. Makes the league more fun!

" Put a goose egg in your shoe... and beat it".

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taxman,
No worries about the jinx, it was bound to happen. I even changed my washed out kit to the bright yellow top and black shorts to mix it up a bit. I think that was my first mistake. You are correct, both goals were world class......

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff 1 Westside 3
I believe....
Cliff missed a number of sitters when they were down 2-1.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, I see the dead has arisen. Now, if we just hear from Eagles, all willl be present and accounted for.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 2- Richmond FC 1
1-0 25', 1-1 70', 2-1 70'+10 seconds

Great victory for the 11 healthy Sapp guys vs. the 13 RFC squad.
Richmond still patting themselves on the back as Sapp breaks away with the winner.
Even though he missed a few good chances, Cory Breure was awesome for Sapp up front in his debut. Justwannaplay had a old lady stuck in an elevator somewhere and missed the game against his old foes.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Charlie.....your location in your profile has been used before...get inventive man!:confused:

Cheers!

I know...cause that's what I used:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0