Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A League Cup 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The VMSL has scheduled for our opponents this Sunday, Vancouver Eagles, to play a league game tonight. WTF? :confused:

Both games are on turf.

Advantage: BRM

:)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know when the Provincial cup draw is this year??

just to answer my own question the Provincial Cup draw's will be held April 4th at 11am at Creekside Community Center!!

sg48715

Oct 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Metro Ford 3 - Westside A 2.

Clearly a game of two halves. MF weathered a few solid attacks from Westside and responded with 3 fairly good goals. First half finished 3-0 in favour of MF. Second half Westside gets a bit more intense going forward and at the end of one play a Westside and MF player crash into the MF net. The MF player reacts and gets a red. A few minutes later the other MF centre back gets his second yellow, boom, down two men 15 mins into the second half. Just before the refs tries to kick out the fan in the wheel chair, MF gets another red. 20-25 mins of playing with 8 men MF get scored on and a PK against. The great eight of MF hold on for the win. What should have been a better game to watch turned into a bit of a dog and pony show at the hands of the ref. He's a fair ref and typically handles things much better than today. Off day? probably.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miro reffed. To be honest, I though the calls/cards were legitimate. Some poor discipline on MF's behalf when it simply wasn't warranted in a game that was well in hand. We were absolute pish on the the day, and I don't think MF needed to put themselves in that position.

We continue to struggle with numbers and injuries. Not an excuse, cause all teams deal with that. We will be a much stronger team in provincials. Guaranteed.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy, PM me when you guys get healthier and lets have a friendly, it is a long time til BCs and both teams could use a game....M.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets get some predictions guys for the quarter finals for the MAsters A cup:

PCOV vs Richmond

Sapperton vs Westside Rangers

Columbus vs Surrey

Metro ford vs Romania

Also in some exhibition games:

Westvan vs Wichham :)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV vs Richmond -- PCOV 3-1

Sapperton vs Westside Rangers -- Sapperton 5-1

Columbus vs Surrey -- Columbus 2-1

Metro ford vs Romania -- Romania 4-3

Westvan vs Wichham -- Wichham 3-1

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can Bunny play in the exhibition game?

Sir M, what's Bunny's status for provincials?

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV vs Richmond -- PCOV 3-1

Sapperton vs Westside Rangers -- Sapperton 5-1

Columbus vs Surrey -- Columbus 2-1

Metro ford vs Romania -- Romania 4-3

Westvan vs Wichham -- Wichham 3-1

Fantab...I think you are only gonna go 2-4 with those picks!

Richmond is gonna surprise PCOV 3-2 (in fact we're already working on our game plan for Sapp!) :wa:
I think MF is gonna take Romania by 1

bohica

Oct 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond is gonna surprise PCOV 3-2 (in fact we're already working on our game plan for Sapp!) :wa:

Well thanks ppl mvr, I guess you are a predicting a victory for us.
Fantabby where have you been? You might as well transfer to Columbus with with the gag order you have been slapped with. You guys are the best team right now you might as well let everyone know. Didn't you guys knock West Van out of cup?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bunny is too young by about a month for the BCs Regs. But he is a goon anyway :D, he got a card in each of his last four games, and by far leads WV with cards with 6. A real animal.

As far as predictions go,

Sapp by a few

PCOV in a tight one this week

Columbus vs SU...depends on where and when, but will be close...home team wins

Romania vs MF...close again but Romania

Fanta, Wickham has so far backed away from a friendly against West Van, maybe that will change in the future and then you can put your mind to your predictions on that friendly if it is still important to you at that time.

Sir M

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My picks this week

Columbus in ot over SU

Romania over MF as Metro Ford lost 2 key players out of the 3 to red cards last week. Otherwise MF would have won this one!!

Sapperton wins in a high scoring game against WS Rangers

PCOV with lots of injuries right now but should get past Richmond in a close one. Last I heard PCOV only had 11 healthy bodies and are hoping that they can at least get a few more guys out as they will need some subs to get past ppl_mvrs team this weekend!! If PCOV does squeak out the win Fantabulous should ask ppl_mvr for the game plan against Sapp seeing as they are already working on it!!!:D

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ppl_mvr Fanta is 3 for 3 so far!

[QUOTEFantab...I think you are only gonna go 2-4 with those picks!

Richmond is gonna surprise PCOV 3-2 (in fact we're already working on our game plan for Sapp!)][/QUOTE]

As for myself, give credit when it is due

Columbus in ot over SU

Sapperton wins in a high scoring game against WS Rangers

Columbus wins in OT over SU 4-2 and Sapp wins a high scoring game against WS 6-4. As for PCOV well I also got that one right, but it was a shite kicking as Richmond took a beating 4-0 with the game being called at the 74 minute mark. Richmond imploded at 3-0 early in the second half and took 3 red cards within 7 minutes to go down to 8 players. If Richmond was smart they would think about joining the FVSL along with their other Richmond pals the Peace Arch Dragons!!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 4 Richmond 0

Beautiful evening, on a beautiful pitch down at burnaby lake. Richmond are good bunch of guys who simply never had any ball luck this evening. Richmond move the ball very well but could not generate to much pressure in the portuguese end. The portuguese had very good ball possession and made due of their chances. All the best to the richmond boyz ...

NExt the mighty Sapperton in the semi-finals which should be an exciting game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0