Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A League Cup 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sometimes be careful what you wish for!!

Sir M
Re: VMSL Masters A League Cup 2011

I hope we play...it is FREEZING outside!

NewsFlash from the NorthShore news, PCOV 1-0 over WV in pk's. Congrats to PCOV who were short staffed today only having 2 subs. Heard that WV missed Planks in the pipes as he may have been the difference if he had been there for the PK's. Other than him though looks like WV had everyone else out!!

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sometimes be careful what you wish for!!

NewsFlash from the NorthShore news, PCOV 1-0 over WV in pk's. Congrats to PCOV who were short staffed today only having 2 subs. Heard that WV missed Planks in the pipes as he may have been the difference if he had been there for the PK's. Other than him though looks like WV had everyone else out!!

As good as Planks is he wasn't the difference for us, our keeper played well and he did his part with a huge stop in OT and and save in the PK's. Westvan applied pressure from the start and carried most of the play but just couldn't finish and get the job done. PCOV had a short bench, they did what they had to do and got us into PK's where it's a crap shoot. Good luck to them the rest of the way.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I concur with City. The WV keeper had to make one save in open play and he did. Kudos to the PCOV keeper who was brilliant.

Wickham you want a friendly in the next few weeks?

Sir M

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, great result for the pork chops!

Any given day I suppose.

Except for SFU Royals.

Six of One

Jan 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond vs. Westside Knights - inc

Richmond 1-0 Knights less than 10 minutes in
Richmond 1-1 Knights midway through 1st half
Richmond 2-1 Knights just before halftime
Richmond 2-2 Knights 15 minutes into 2nd half
Richmond 2-3 Knights midway through 2nd half
Richmond 3-3 Knights with 2 mins left

Onto OT where Richmond 4-3 Knights in 1st half of OT
On the whistle at the end of the 1st OT, the lights went out. Game will have to be completed midweek.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 4 -22nd Ave. 0

Lions started with a 9-0-1 formation and held fort well for 45 minutes. Justwanttoplay scored a rather soft goal from 25. Once the Lions had to open it up Zico was taken down for a PK (Red to the goalie). So we thought, 'Great, 10 men, no goalie." Well they have this 32 year-old English guy who apparently played in at some pro level. He saves the PK as well as various other shots and is unbelievable. But with ten men, the onslaught of the shooting gallery was enough to score 3 more; 2 of which were fantastic strikes by Alex. Its great to have him back.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
City, I am in shock to see that you posted this!:D Well I guess enemies can actually start to respect each other!!:p

city

As good as Planks is he wasn't the difference for us, our keeper played well and he did his part with a huge stop in OT and and save in the PK's. Westvan applied pressure from the start and carried most of the play but just couldn't finish and get the job done. PCOV had a short bench, they did what they had to do and got us into PK's where it's a crap shoot. Good luck to them the rest of the way.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond vs. Westside Knights - inc
Onto OT where Richmond 4-3 Knights in 1st half of OT
On the whistle at the end of the 1st OT, the lights went out. Game will have to be completed midweek.

It's tough for all of us when light allocation is only 2 hours and most are now controlled by computers linked via satellite to a firm contracted out in Ohio. If last night went long for Sapp & 22nd, I would have had no way of getting the lights extended.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fireball17, to bad he couldn't make at least 3 more than maybe WV would still be playing!

fireball17
Re: VMSL Masters A League Cup 2011
one...and one only.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope we play...it is FREEZING outside!

Portuguese 1 Sir M 0

As we got to the game both our coach and the referee thought the field was too hard to play on. Ambleside is basically an ice rink and a concrete sidewalk all in one. Only way game would be cancelled was if Sir M agreed. Unfortunately Sir M had 20 guys out and knew he had advantage playing on this field sooooooooooo GAME ON BABY!!!!:wa:

Westvan are a very physical, fiesty, and a good soccer team. If they had a better coach these guys would compete in the open premier league no doubts about it.

The game started out with Westvan getting alittle bit more of the play as the portuguese were very cautious because of the conditions. WEstvan had a few crosses early but nothing the porks defence couldn t handle. Pound per pound game was very even. Possession of play i would have to give it to westvan. Scoring opportunities i would say Westvan by an edge. But as the game went on the portuguese team would bend but they wouldn t break. Late in the game the portuguese i thought were the better team as you could tell by there fitness. If it was not for darren this game would of been over along time ago for WEstvan.

Overtime game was pretty even. Both teams had chances but couldn t finish. If the portuguese had a bench i think it would of been over. Sir M was rolling his guys but still could not penetrate thru the portugese back line.

Shoot outs...... Porks 4/5 and WEstvan 3/5 GAME OVER!! Portuguese WIN!!!!!

Sep 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Westvan are a very physical, fiesty, and a good soccer team. If they had a better coach these guys would compete in the open premier league no doubts about it."

Now that's a piss take !!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, if you get a chance can you pass the tv listings for the bachelor to the Carphin brothers. I know that they will have time in the next 7 weeks before the BC's.

BC Mon, Feb 28
8:00 PM The Bachelor

233 watching
ABC Mon, Mar 7
8:00 PM The Bachelor

53 watching
more The Bachelor listings

sacko

Dec 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do WestVan have a coach? They have a groupie that shows up to all their games and makes subs, but thats about it.... The record speaks for itself, now pass out another beer and flip those dogs....

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sir M,

Maybe if you had Big M between the pipes for the penalty shots you would have won... Good luck Next year;):wa::knvb:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
:Big M is certainly a quality keeper. I bet he has had a very good year for your team, and should take his side deep into the BCs.

Sir M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0