Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A League Cup 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW,

Uppal was in the middle and I thought he did an excellent job. Amazing that he could keep his cool after being literally assaulted by almost the entire Kosovo team on Sat.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah Bob that was pretty ****ed what happened to him especially since it was the right call as well. Were you there?

Good to see he was able to do your game as he is one of the best refs around.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No I was not but I got his account of it after Sunday's game.
I heard the Italian guys from the other team had to come over and protect him until he managed to jump a fence and get out of the park. They hit him everywhere except the face!
This is the 2nd time with Kosovo - about 7 years ago the same thing and they begged to get back in the league. These players play in the Ladner Rec league - I wonder if they'll be kicked out of that. I would never allow there executive to ever be running another club again.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to both teams.
Nice run for MF, back from the bad lands of Div 1.
I'd say these (2) teams are looking good for a run at the BC title.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
When was the last time you've seen either team play?

JWTP, I'm surprised you even got to see them play, with all the talk that you quit the team and punched out WAB after Sapp's high scoring 1/4 win?:rolleyes:
I guess everything is all good in your hood again, as Bohica can't stop talking at work about how happy he is to have you still on the team!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JWTP, I'm surprised you even got to see them play, with all the talk that you quit the team and punched out WAB after Sapp's high scoring 1/4 win?:rolleyes:
I guess everything is all good in your hood again, as Bohica can't stop talking at work about how happy he is to have you still on the team!!
when in doubt "KICK A KRAUT";);););)

Watchout wab doesnt take u out in the parking lot ........ahh just like the old days
cant get enough of that SAP....PER....TON the best team in the land:wa::knvb::bronco:

sid

Sep 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor,

Me playing at Sapp has nothing to do with WAB, but everything to due with the rest of the guys! It was agreed that I only needed to talk to Bohica, as he is the real and only coach!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor,

Me playing at Sapp has nothing to do with WAB, but everything to due with the rest of the guys! It was agreed that I only needed to talk to Bohica, as he is the real and only coach!
so saying that still playing together 17 years later & still scrapoing
Gotta love that
I remember hearnsey getting jumped by bri gibson & Ronnie trainer at training , fisty cups and all
Just made them tighter

That was the sapp way & sounds like it still is

Sapp at heart

Sid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars